Posted: 19 days ago

https://youtu.be/tn03p4t11J0?si=sKRllguPxwpJFrcc

Read the comments

I don’t know why they invited Baadshah but he didn’t help smiley36

The clip is very awkward

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kriti looks frustrated and offended. In some appearances she appeared as rude but here she is behaving like she is the best.

What the guy said was not wrong. Bollywood is not same anymore and audience are rejecting many movies. And badshah said it’s surviving and the other guy used that word against badshah and Kriti smiley36 Kriti has changed so much since 2020, not in a good way. Rolling eyes and laughing it off are not an example of humble. Politely ask his views with facts and respond accordingly. Just because she did very well in her studies does not make her I know it all in Bollywood. They should had invited better guest. They certainly do not know what they are talking about.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Kriti won the NA. Why is she so insecure?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Because Kriti wants to brag about how her films have done well this year. Crew and Teri Baato Main both are as below average as average goes. She was annoying throughout the podcast..she has become like Sara Ali Khan now. Pursed lips, weird attitude ..and generally irritating with her snooty behaviour

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It seems to me that this podcast as such is unfortunate - the subject and respective to it the guests. Why expecting 'honest' answers from people depending on the industry?

I didn't read the pinkvilla article but watched the video (which is only a clip out of the whole podcast). What I understood, there really are other things to discuss than the catchphrase given as the topic title (imo).

After having experienced Nikhil in the Ranbir podcast, I'm somewhat sceptical towards him (and his motives), so I won't discuss Kriti further although I gave a like to some thoughts written in the thread so far. I don't want to contribute to another actress-bashing thread.

Edit: This is the respective podcast's introduction:

1.120.774 Aufrufe 23.08.2024 WTF is with Nikhil Kamath

"Psychology believes that you start telling yourself you’re passionate at something when you realise you’re better at that something - same logic for talent? How important is it to be talented but also be “relevant” in the industries that seem cool to be in?

In this episode of ‘WTF is’ Podcast, we have Kriti Sanon, KL Rahul, & Badshah - who chose career paths which are quite offbeat. Is it sheer talent..? Is it discipline to achieve excellence despite the element of talent? or is it merely good luck? - being at the right place at the right time?"

Edited by Clochette - 19 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

https://youtu.be/tn03p4t11J0?si=sKRllguPxwpJFrcc

Read the comments

I don’t know why they invited Baadshah but he didn’t help smiley36

The clip is very awkward

'Surviving as opposed to thriving.' smiley37

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/YpQCI8PHhcA

Not that long ago, Kriti used to indicate that; 'She wasn't getting any decent options' smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 19 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

In the full interview, she called herself 'a ninety percenter' several several times!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

'Surviving as opposed to thriving.' smiley37

I think she thinks as long as she gets her paycheck than it’s all good. If movie makes money or not who cares smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail

She's admitted she's never really done well in the 'big films'