Frequent Posters

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Oh Lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Ha yahi hoga! Poor Yash actually πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ha and bahot log enjoy bhi kar rahe hai ye πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί but koi nahi nahi jab tak shaa hai ham usse support karenge....
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

koi nahi nahi jab tak shaa hai ham usse support karenge....waise bhi uss show ko chalne ke liye good story kabhi thi hi nahi...... And log itne sadistic pleasure le rahe hai ki dj ki aane se khushiya mana rahe hai...yuvika se jyada logo ko dj pasand aa rha hai...... So Iss sab mein raita to failna hi hai

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's good agar Yash and DJ clash.

It's not about enjoying Yash's state; it's more about the drama of dirty politics between two rival business families. The more drama the better ss teh characters including Yash will get.

See....no one hates Yash. I understand some might feel so because many are excited about DJ being back but trust me, DJ is the spice that's needed in this show. Otherwise even Yashika will never sail.

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

It's not about enjoying Yash's state; it's more about the drama of dirty politics between two rival business families. The more drama the better ss teh characters including Yash will get.

See....no one hates Yash. I understand some might feel so because many are excited about DJ being back but trust me, DJ is the spice that's needed in this show. Otherwise even Yashika will never sail.

Actually I really want that drama .... Usi ke liye to shaa ke aane ke baad dekhna shuru kiya hai...... I want more SS for Yash bcuz usme wo potential hai..... DJ And Yash r actually much better in the sence of business and rivals also.....

Jaise meine bola yashika khud itna niche nahi girenge isiliye wo dj ko lakar personal pe utar aayenge.....

I just don't want bcuz of neel ka dil yash ka revenge mode jaldi khatam ho jaaye and he become lover sick boy without nafrat between them...... Jaan bachana still thik hai ya as insaan yuvika safe rahe aisa yash ko lagna bhi ok.... But iska ye matlab nahi Yash ko doormat bana denge yuvika ka.... I really don't want that....

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Although DJ is ruthless, he has a way better business acumen than Yuvika

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

No one hates Yash ye puri tarha se sahi nahi hai. I understand that pure neutral viewers don't hate him. But Neil and NeiVika fans do. I understand the irritation towards the new guy after your ship sank. But the way some ppl chooses to express it is the main problem.

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarki

Although DJ is ruthless, he has a way better business acumen than Yuvika

True that. One day he is out and he has everyone stressed and pressed πŸ˜…

But there is also a massive weakness of his. He is too confident & egoistic. That's what Yuvika targeted last time. Let's see yeh sudhra ki nahi.

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

No one hates Yash ye puri tarha se sahi nahi hai. I understand that pure neutral viewers don't hate him. But Neil and NeiVika fans do. I understand the irritation towards the new guy after your ship sank. But the way some ppl chooses to express it is the main problem.

I think that bitterness will be there for sometime. I think Yrkkh and Ghum, two shows that I follow had the same issue once RP replaced the first ML as Armaan and Hitesh entered Ghum as second ML Rajat after Shakti as Ishaan was written off. Yeh toh hoga hi for sometime. But with plot things will settle. In fact that's why they brought DJ back. Him returning allows the audience to focus on something familiar that some can root for or hate equally & can find a Yashika partnership easy to accept.

mistofshadows thumbnail

On that note I still think Shaleen's best role was as Arjun. Never got over Arjun Suryakant Rawte. And I felt no creatives used him better than that.

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

On that note I still think Shaleen's best role was as Arjun. Never got over Arjun Suryakant Rawte. And I felt no creatives used him better than that.

No they didn't. If you see his IVs at that time you will see the difference between his on screen and off screen personality.

Karan Shergill comes next but that is mostly Sha. Since the makers were busy with something else. πŸ‘€