Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

@Bold: Who are these people nowπŸ˜…... someone has Yuvika's brain....help!!!

@Red: I am very miffed with this character. I honestly expected a good track out of this. Something to give Yuvika a reality check about her father; something to bring DB to his knees. But no. Instead of being the graceful, powerful lady on a higher moral ground to tear DB and Bhoomi apart for their actions; she ended up being a toxic woman who not only disrespected women around the world by doing that with Yuvika but is a blot as a mother too. I never liked the way she would harp on revenge on Yash; knowing full well that she is pushing him into a vicious cycle. Mahajans aren't roadside nobodies. Does she really think once they are done with their Vendetta, the Mahajan's will keep quiet? Especially after she has made Yash the main target.

Mothers give their love & affection to their children as inheritance. Shalini has given Yash the burden of revenge as his inheritance; something that will haunt him his whole life; never letting him escape the vicious cycle and in a way losing his own sense of self after sometime.

@Green: I doubt things ended with that broken marriage & suicide attempt & revenge promise. DB and Prem frankly aren't that type to commit a wrong & never turn back. Yeh dono Mahabharata ke ideas par chalne wale Dharma bhakt hain. Something more must have happened because The way DB reacts to Talwars....sure there is something else. Let's see. Yeh toh future mein hi pata chalega

Blue: I loved Yash and Shalini's bond so much. That restaurant scene was so full of love. But the makers had to ruin it like this. smiley28

Green: Gargi said they were business partners. And after that they got separated. So something must have happened in between. There was a scene where Amarjeet tells DB that DB valued family over friends. And DB replied that it is what should be. So kya hua woh abhi bhi unclear hai. Aur kabhi clear karenge ya nahi ye pata nahi.

Edited by stormfly13 - 26 days ago
Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Blue: I loved Yash and Shalini's bond so much. That restaurant scene was so full of love. But the makers had to ruin it like this. smiley28

Green: Gargi said they were business partners. And after that they got separated. So something must have happened in between. There was a scene where Amarjeet tells DB that DB valued family over friends. And DB replied that it is what should be. So kya hua woh abhi bhi unclear hai. Aur kabhi clear karenge ya nahi ye pata nahi.

I actually loved the bond of talwars with yash..... But they ruined..... But I will still cherish their scenes before video viral scene.....
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

exactly 300 episode they seen mahajans so atleast they should have given time to talwars insted without giving time to settle talwars in the story they ruined everything bringing neel's heart unnecessarily in 1st 20 episodes only..... I know it's yuvika's story but that does not mean she is bhagwan..... Exactly without giving them good enough and strong story they just glorified yuvika again...... They should understand yuvika bji galat ho sakti hai..... They shifted focus on vanshaj of empires so they should have taken care of...... Why they bring personal lives in the so much focus ki everytime yuvika is incapable vanshaj ye dikhne se pehle usse glorify kar dete hai...... More over Yash uska potential lover hai so it's disgusting twist or move by makers

Makers were in a hurry to kill of Neil 🀷

Also these people cannot sustain good tension in a plot.

Neil and Yuvika could have had a πŸ”₯ track but they didn't have the creativity to do it.

Now Yash and Yuvika also have the spark but they lack story again.

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

DJ ki rihai ho gayi kal ke episode mein...

Yuvika ka dimag ghaas charne gaya hai....agar ye sab karna hi tha to aapa ki help le leti par plot convenience ke liye use bhul gaye....

And what were the clothes Shalini was wearing yesterday. It looked as if kisi top par salwar pehna hai

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vamp yuvika changed her statement to release Dj from jail , dunno if that is even possible in law. Dj the same criminal man who commited so many crimes and destroyed lives , he didn't even spare his own wife.

Liberating dj from jail is not only injustice to his victims but also the risk of causing further lives to be destroyed by him.

I don't think anyone likes the claimed central family of this show. Mahajans may be from the starting of the show but they don’t have anything extraordinary about them. In the past , audience consisted of Neil's fans and presently it consists of Yash's fans. It was never about any 'attachment' for the 'mahajan' family.

These makers are so casual in using the analogy of our holy scriptures. Mahabharata has very deep lessons involved in it , which are often misinterpreted by laymen like these makers. Misusing mahabharata to justify vamp yuvika's action of letting out a dangerous man like dj in society.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 26 days ago
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Vamp yuvika changed her statement to release Dj from jail , dunno if that is even possible in law. Dj the same criminal man who commited so many crimes and destroyed lives , he didn't even spare his own wife.

Liberating dj from jail is not only injustice to his victims but also the risk of causing further lives to be destroyed by him.

I don't think anyone likes the claimed central family of this show. Mahajans may be from the starting of the show but they don’t have anything extraordinary about them. In the past , audience consisted of Neil's fans and presently it consists of Yash's fans. It was never about any 'attachment' for the 'mahajan' family.

These makers are so casual in using the analogy of our holy scriptures. Mahabharata has very deep lessons involved in it , which are often misinterpreted by laymen like these makers. Misusing mahabharata to justify vamp yuvika's action of letting out a dangerous man like dj in society.

u said it rightly..... Pure samaj ke kalyan mein hai to adharma ka sath lo adharmi ko marne ke liye ye kaha hai geeta mein..... Ek to talwars and mahajans rivals hai so wo ek dusre ek pov se adhrmi hi hai.... Yaha kisi aur ke fayde ke liye nahi sirf apne business ke liye usne dj ko bahar nikala.... This is so wrong.... Ye Yash ko dubane nikali hai khud bhi ussi mein dubane wali hai😭😭😭😭😭😭
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 25 days ago

Makers made 4 promos (after Talwars). Before even finishing the previous one, they hopped right to the next one.

First, the introduction of the Talwars. Do business families ke beech me wajud ki jung.

The second one. Do Vanshaj amne samne. Pratishodh ka pahela adhaye. Before even establishing this properly, they went to the next thing the heart transplant nonsense.

Then the 3rd promo. Neil ki maut ka khel bohot bara hai. Bara to dur chota bhi kuch nahi bana. 3 episode me khatam kar diya use. Someone said that Neil's death will be less about him and more about Yuvika's sangarsh. Makers ne to woh bhi nahi kiya. They didn't even make her look into his death. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

And then came the 4th promo. Kyu dushman ke liye bar rahi hai dhadkan. Ek gaari de dena aur black out me isko bhi nipta liya.Then, they released another promo. Abhi jo chal raha hai. Ye in 5 promo ki ek gandi si khichri hai. Idk if the show was always like this. But the present situation is a mess.

DJ ko to wapas ana hi tha. But they could have executed it better.

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Makers made 4 promos (after Talwars). Before even finishing the previous one, they hopped right to the next one.

First, the introduction of the Talwars. Do business families ke beech me wajud ki jung.

The second one. Do Vanshaj amne samne. Pratishodh ka pahela adhaye. Before even establishing this properly, they went to the next thing the heart transplant nonsense.

Then the 3rd promo. Neil ki maut ka khel bohot bara hai. Bara to dur chota bhi kuch nahi bana. 3 episode me khatam kar diya use. Someone said that Neil's death will be less about him and more about Yuvika's sangarsh. Makers ne to woh bhi nahi kiya. They didn't even make her look into his death. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

And then came the 4th promo. Kyu dushman ke liye bar rahi hai dhadkan. Ek gaari de dena aur black out me isko bhi nipta liya.Then, they released another promo. Abhi jo chal raha hai. Ye in 5 promo ki ek gandi si khichri hai. Idk if the show was always like this. But the present situation is a mess.

perfect.... Do vanshaj amne samne unhone ek auction mein nipata dala..... Jo bhi bakwass dikhaya just lead to Yash's heart transplant...

Neil ki maut ka khel mein dj ko ghuasakr kya ukhada unhone pata nahi.... Kyunki starting se they framed talwars only for that.....

Yash yuvika ka last promo to romantic lag raha tha... We romantic se jyada confusing tha...yash uss pure track mein pyaar se stressed and lost jyada tha...

Last promo to waise kal parso mein ho bhi gaya dhokha to dj dega hi.... So usme bhi koi nayi baat nahi

Ek bhi promo pura acche se execute nahi kiya.... 5 promo ka loops chod diya....

Waise bhi talwars harne hi wale the kyunki show is all about glorifying mahajans.... Jab ki unme aise koi quality nahi ki jo unhe baaki sab logo se accha banati hai.... So itni khichadi banane ki jarurat bhi nahi thi.

Enjoy karne se jyada stress ho raha hai..... Wo ye sara raita kaise sametenge pata nahi😭😭😭😭

Edited by Aishagokhale - 25 days ago
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Iss sab mein mujhe sabse agar bura lag raha hai to wo Yash hai.....

1.Uske heart condition mein uski koi galti nahi......

2. Jo heart transplant mein hua usme bhi uski galti nhi kyunki usne kuch nahi kiya....

3. Abhi jo usse yuvika ke liye lag raha hai wo sirf uss heart ke wajah se ho raha hai jo already uske side se revenge ko kam kar gaya hai....

4. Physically and emotionally everything is taking much much toll on him ki iss heart transplant se pehle wo jyada khush tha.... Abhi sirf confused and lost hai....

5. He really played very well professionally but wo bhi neel ka dil hone nahi de raha.....

6. DJ ko nikaal kar yuvika ne sirf khud ke liye nahi sabke liye musibato ka pahad khada kar diya hai...... Usme Yash kitna aur suffer karega wo to pata bhi nahi.... Already wo kud mein itna uljha hua hai.... Upar se dj aagaya hai usse destroy karne....

7.dj yuvika ki dushmani me uska koi hath nhi but sabse jyada pisega Yash bcuz of rivalry and neel ka dil😭😭

Sirf yuvika protagonist hai iske liye unhone baki sab kuch ruined kar diya unhone..... Wo waise bhi jitne hi wali thi but aise to dikhate ki wo rightfully jitegi.... thoda to balance dikhate wo story mein..... Why so much baised jab aapne talwars ke promo mein mahayuddha ka ailan likha tha..... Unhe rightfully space to do.... They just made talwars villian...😭😭 ye aage bhi hota hi rahega....

Yash ko unhone choda bura banane se to bhi bahot hoga..... 😭😭😭

Edited by Aishagokhale - 25 days ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 24 days ago

These promos are just metaphorical representation of current storyline with big hollow dialoguessmiley39. Nothing more nothing less. Don't take them seriously. Inhe sirf enjoy karne ka as promos are one thing which vanshaj is really good at.smiley37