Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

P.S. how are you, heard many areas are facing floods threat and that too amidst political unrest

Thank you so much for asking. ❤️

I have been the most protected person in this whole mess and luckily I live in an area where flood isn't a threat. So I am fine.

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

@bold jabki uski zarurat nhi thi. Neil was not her first love. She had always loved Kartik dearly

is she really??? 😳😳

Exactly Neel jinda tha tab usse itna imp dete to accha hota..... Abhi aise dene ka kya fayda.... And the way they showed those episodes about heart transplant🤢

Itne to neel ke scenes bhi nhi the jitne yash ke aane ke baad mile usse.... Then why the hell so much obsession now🥺🥺 yash ko neel ka dil hi dena tha na to kuch aur karwate.....

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anjali ne apne YT par Janmashtami ke kuch scenes ka short dala hua hai

I can only pray ki Bhagwan Krishna Yuvika ko sadbuddhi de

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarki

*Bhagwan leaving the chat*

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Sarki

ha she think dj will be her krishna🤣🤣🤣
mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

no makers r more sympathetic towards mahajans from very starting that,'s why they bring neel's heart in between without giving proper time to settle talwars.....

Moreover we don't have sympathy towards AJ and shalini...... Just bcuz he is male lead people unnecessarily dragging yash also in the seens of his maa and mama...... They r staining talwars so good mahajans ki image bani rahe..... They r so obsessed with yuvika... I have fear kahi yash ko bhi wo ruin na kar de.... Koi talwars ke liye jab wo galat nhi the tabhi sympathy nhi thi kyunki wo neel ko replace kar rha tha....

It's not about sympathy. Rather it's the fact that Mahajans are the central focus. They are the core of Vanshaj's premise. Talwars have just entered. And it isn't as if this is second season of the show. It is the same show with Mahajans at the core with new characters entering the plot.

Also, this is Yuvika's story of her journey to being the rightful Vanshaj. Of losing and winning again and again till she becomes the queen. Hence obsession ki baat hi nahi hain. It's Yuvika's journey; of course everything will be centred around her. Kartik, Neil, Yash; all are her love interests - past, present, future & have separate equations with her.

Also everyone knows Mahajans. They are dysfunctional, idiotic, dumb at times, cruel, self-obsessed and even unrealistically idealistic at times and plain evil (like DJ and Co). But Jo bhi hain, audience has seen them over 300 episodes. That's why there is attachment to that family despite the irritation they cause. Also Mahajans are familiar; Talwars ke baare mein jaante hi kitna hain.

Yash for sure is a good guy because he is the ML. But other than that whatever the Talwars are depicting; there is no reliability about it because they are unfamiliar strangers to the show.

It would taken some time for attachment to grow because Vanshaj is a show of politics and plots but then they ended up doing the fiasco with Neil and now Yuvika's video. So there is no possibility of empathy or attachment anymore.

So frankly we don't know what the image of Talwars was like for it to stain because Talwars are actually an unknown variable in this game.

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Funny cause I see the opposite. Even before Neil's death ppl it happend. It was like some ppl were so happy when Amarjeet was shown to be conscious about the donors murder.( Overall everywhere. Not only here. Ik the forum is supposed to isolated but since the topic came and you have to consider the whole mass of fans sometimes). Even ppl here in this forum insisted after the promo came that Yash consciously killed Neil when nothing like that was shown. Even after it was shown that he didn't they insisted that no one will accept Yash as positive because Neil had to die for him to live. (I won't even start how they spiralled and still spillaring when even that didn't happen)

And I was right when I said makers are trying to project Shalini in a bad way. They were preparing for this video incident.

Amarjeet and Shalini are wrong when they decided they would kill a living person to keep their son alive. And Shalini was right in her revenge vendetta untill she made Yuvika's video viral. Nothing can justify that. NOTHING.

But there is no way what Prem did was right. Bhumi can be excuses because she didn't know that Prem and Shalini were getting married and she said she appolagised. And DB should have handled the situation better. Is baat se puri tarha mu mor lena ke Shalini ke saath galat hua hai was not right. Amarjeet was still shown to have soft corner for DB when he first recieved the news of Neil's death. So if DB wanted he could have pacified Amarjeet and Shalini and found a good match for Shalini.

@Bold: Who are these people now😅... someone has Yuvika's brain....help!!!

@Red: I am very miffed with this character. I honestly expected a good track out of this. Something to give Yuvika a reality check about her father; something to bring DB to his knees. But no. Instead of being the graceful, powerful lady on a higher moral ground to tear DB and Bhoomi apart for their actions; she ended up being a toxic woman who not only disrespected women around the world by doing that with Yuvika but is a blot as a mother too. I never liked the way she would harp on revenge on Yash; knowing full well that she is pushing him into a vicious cycle. Mahajans aren't roadside nobodies. Does she really think once they are done with their Vendetta, the Mahajan's will keep quiet? Especially after she has made Yash the main target.

Mothers give their love & affection to their children as inheritance. Shalini has given Yash the burden of revenge as his inheritance; something that will haunt him his whole life; never letting him escape the vicious cycle and in a way losing his own sense of self after sometime.

@Green: I doubt things ended with that broken marriage & suicide attempt & revenge promise. DB and Prem frankly aren't that type to commit a wrong & never turn back. Yeh dono Mahabharata ke ideas par chalne wale Dharma bhakt hain. Something more must have happened because The way DB reacts to Talwars....sure there is something else. Let's see. Yeh toh future mein hi pata chalega

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Aage aur pange honge.... Yash ke sath jo raha hai uske wajah se yuvike ke against kuch nhi kar payega....

About shalini and amar agar dj ko yash ke heart transplant ka sach pata na chalne ke liye unhe black mail bhi karega..... So wo mahajans ke against kuch nhi kar payenge..... Yash ne karne ki koshish ki dj ke against to usse amar and shalini bhi flop kara sakte hai due to influence of dj

So ek heart transplant karke unhone talwars ko personally and professionally fasaya hai...... Waise bhi ye show ka premise dekh ke talwars kbhi jitne nhi wale the.... But pehle 18 episode mein yash ko neel ka dil deke unhone pure rivalry ka maja khatam kar diya.... Ab yashika bhi dhang se naa de rahe.... Neel ka dil ke wajah se unka in love phase bji enjoy nahi kar payenge😭😭2

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

It's not about sympathy. Rather it's the fact that Mahajans are the central focus. They are the core of Vanshaj's premise. Talwars have just entered. And it isn't as if this is second season of the show. It is the same show with Mahajans at the core with new characters entering the plot.

Also, this is Yuvika's story of her journey to being the rightful Vanshaj. Of losing and winning again and again till she becomes the queen. Hence obsession ki baat hi nahi hain. It's Yuvika's journey; of course everything will be centred around her. Kartik, Neil, Yash; all are her love interests - past, present, future & have separate equations with her.

Also everyone knows Mahajans. They are dysfunctional, idiotic, dumb at times, cruel, self-obsessed and even unrealistically idealistic at times and plain evil (like DJ and Co). But Jo bhi hain, audience has seen them over 300 episodes. That's why there is attachment to that family despite the irritation they cause. Also Mahajans are familiar; Talwars ke baare mein jaante hi kitna hain.

Yash for sure is a good guy because he is the ML. But other than that whatever the Talwars are depicting; there is no reliability about it because they are unfamiliar strangers to the show.

It would taken some time for attachment to grow because Vanshaj is a show of politics and plots but then they ended up doing the fiasco with Neil and now Yuvika's video. So there is no possibility of empathy or attachment anymore.

So frankly we don't know what the image of Talwars was like for it to stain because Talwars are actually an unknown variable in this game.

exactly 300 episode they seen mahajans so atleast they should have given time to talwars insted without giving time to settle talwars in the story they ruined everything bringing neel's heart unnecessarily in 1st 20 episodes only..... I know it's yuvika's story but that does not mean she is bhagwan..... Exactly without giving them good enough and strong story they just glorified yuvika again...... They should understand yuvika bji galat ho sakti hai..... They shifted focus on vanshaj of empires so they should have taken care of...... Why they bring personal lives in the so much focus ki everytime yuvika is incapable vanshaj ye dikhne se pehle usse glorify kar dete hai...... More over Yash uska potential lover hai so it's disgusting twist or move by makers
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

@Bold: Who are these people now😅... someone has Yuvika's brain....help!!!

@Red: I am very miffed with this character. I honestly expected a good track out of this. Something to give Yuvika a reality check about her father; something to bring DB to his knees. But no. Instead of being the graceful, powerful lady on a higher moral ground to tear DB and Bhoomi apart for their actions; she ended up being a toxic woman who not only disrespected women around the world by doing that with Yuvika but is a blot as a mother too. I never liked the way she would harp on revenge on Yash; knowing full well that she is pushing him into a vicious cycle. Mahajans aren't roadside nobodies. Does she really think once they are done with their Vendetta, the Mahajan's will keep quiet? Especially after she has made Yash the main target.

Mothers give their love & affection to their children as inheritance. Shalini has given Yash the burden of revenge as his inheritance; something that will haunt him his whole life; never letting him escape the vicious cycle and in a way losing his own sense of self after sometime.

@Green: I doubt things ended with that broken marriage & suicide attempt & revenge promise. DB and Prem frankly aren't that type to commit a wrong & never turn back. Yeh dono Mahabharata ke ideas par chalne wale Dharma bhakt hain. Something more must have happened because The way DB reacts to Talwars....sure there is something else. Let's see. Yeh toh future mein hi pata chalega

DB yuvika and prem un 3ki to baat hi mat karo..... Db yuvika dono bahot irritating hai.... Without any knowledge and sense itni confidence aati kaha se mujhe pata nahi chalata hai.....