Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

I will give u the book names and references if I able to recall from which book I have read 👍🏻

I am just talking about the original Mahabharata, why shall we take references from others?

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Even ppl here in this forum insisted after the promo came that Yash consciously killed Neil when nothing like that was shown. Even after it was shown that he didn't they insisted that no one will accept Yash as positive because Neil had to die for him to live. (I won't even start how they spiralled and still spillaring when even that didn't happen)

When did that happen? I was here when Neil was supposed to die, everytime it was said that Neil wouldn't know that a person is being killed for him but he would be the recipient of Neil's heart and the promo is indirect. Some people here thought that maybe DJ will kill Neil and that Yash will get someone else's heart. There were many such theories brought in here on that.

Even the people who were against only said that even if Yash didn't know he can't be completely absolved of the sins since he is the recipient.

Prem and DB were at huge fault about happened with Shalini and no one can excuse that. Bhoomi is indirectly responsible too. We in fact laugh here as to the anger of AJ and Shalini is understandable but why so DB is on ever frowning mode against Talwars (before the video incident)

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Funny cause I see the opposite. Even before Neil's death ppl it happend. It was like some ppl were so happy when Amarjeet was shown to be conscious about the donors murder.( Overall everywhere. Not only here. Ik the forum is supposed to isolated but since the topic came and you have to consider the whole mass of fans sometimes). Even ppl here in this forum insisted after the promo came that Yash consciously killed Neil when nothing like that was shown. Even after it was shown that he didn't they insisted that no one will accept Yash as positive because Neil had to die for him to live. (I won't even start how they spiralled and still spillaring when even that didn't happen)

And I was right when I said makers are trying to project Shalini in a bad way. They were preparing for this video incident.

Amarjeet and Shalini are wrong when they decided they would kill a living person to keep their son alive. And Shalini was right in her revenge vendetta untill she made Yuvika's video viral. Nothing can justify that. NOTHING.

But there is no way what Prem did was right. Bhumi can be excuses because she didn't know that Prem and Shalini were getting married and she said she appolagised. And DB should have handled the situation better. Is baat se puri tarha mu mor lena ke Shalini ke saath galat hua hai was not right. Amarjeet was still shown to have soft corner for DB when he first recieved the news of Neil's death. So if DB wanted he could have pacified Amarjeet and Shalini and found a good match for Shalini.

bang on... U explained it in right way👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.... I 100% agree with u👍🏻👍🏻
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I am just talking about the original Mahabharata, why shall we take references from others?

mahabharat ke bhi bahot versions ke so let's end this here.....

Team Gargi

mahabharat ke bhi bahot versions ke so let's end this here.....

Nopes . There aren't many versions of Mahabharata. Mahabharata ek hi hai the narration by Vaishampayan (unlike Ramayan jiske bahut se versions hain)

So I don't think that wrong information could be the end of this discussion here.

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

When did that happen? I was here when Neil was supposed to die, everytime it was said that Neil wouldn't know that a person is being killed for him but he would be the recipient of Neil's heart and the promo is indirect. Some people here thought that maybe DJ will kill Neil and that Yash will get someone else's heart. There were many such theories brought in here on that.

Even the people who were against only said that even if Yash didn't know he can't be completely absolved of the sins since he is the recipient.

Prem and DB were at huge fault about happened with Shalini and no one can excuse that. Bhoomi is indirectly responsible too. We in fact laugh here as to the anger of AJ and Shalini is understandable but why so DB is on ever frowning mode against Talwars (before the video incident)

aapne yt ke comments twitter kuch nahi dekha hai kya..... Jab se pata chala hai shaleen as yash enter hota hai tabhi se uske against negativity spread karna shuru kiya hai...... Theories discuss karne se problem bhi nahi hai..... But unnecessarily kisiki against hate failana galat hai..... And neel ke dil ke siyappe ne wo hadd se jyada escalate hua...... Honestly I feel Makers should have thought about it...... Like Yuvika ka prem saccha tha sirf ye dikhane ke liye unhone yash and talwars pe bahot jyada toll liya hai.....

Team Gargi

aapne yt ke comments twitter kuch nahi dekha hai kya..... Jab se pata chala hai shaleen as yash enter hota hai tabhi se uske against negativity spread karna shuru kiya hai...... Theories discuss karne se problem bhi nahi hai..... But unnecessarily kisiki against hate failana galat hai..... And neel ke dil ke siyappe ne wo hadd se jyada escalate hua...... Honestly I feel Makers should have thought about it...... Like Yuvika ka prem saccha tha sirf ye dikhane ke liye unhone yash and talwars pe bahot jyada toll liya hai.....

@bold jabki uski zarurat nhi thi. Neil was not her first love. She had always loved Kartik dearly

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

I don't remember where the discussion took place (EDT or GDT). But there was one where I said ke family ko pata hoga but Yash ko nahi. And I was told that I might know the spoiler. And I was asked what I thought of the promo which I replied to.

And yeah before DJ disclosed that he didn't do anything we doubted that he might have an involvement in Neil's death.

And yeah at that time prem was criticised for leaving Shalini but recently someone said here may be EDT that Shalini was wrong to raise Yash with the revenge mindset. (You can scroll back in this EDT. You may find it) I partially agree with this.

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

In fact ppl actually took advantage of the heart transplant thing. One in TT said that "Neil ki jooti bhi na du heart to dur ki baat hai" and other one said that was totally justified because according to them and I quote "Neil is supreme. Even to Yuvika"

Age shaming, acting shaming kya nahi hua. Everywhere. Log kahete hai ki hum obsessed fans hai. Koi dusri fd hoti to pata chalta.

Team Gargi

I don't remember where the discussion took place (EDT or GDT). But there was one where I said ke family ko pata hoga but Yash ko nahi. And I was told that I might know the spoiler. And I was asked what I thought of the promo which I replied to.

And yeah before DJ disclosed that he didn't do anything we doubted that he might have an involvement in Neil's death.

And yeah at that time prem was criticised for leaving Shalini but recently someone said here may be EDT that Shalini was wrong to raise Yash with the revenge mindset. (You can scroll back in this EDT. You may find it) I partially agree with this.

I will say while Prem was wrong there but Shalini raising with vengeful attitude was not correct either

P.S. how are you, heard many areas are facing floods threat and that too amidst political unrest