Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Realoona08

She's impulsive hence without giving it a thought brought DJ back to take "revenge" from Talwars lol. And DB as always will be like "meri vanshaj kabhi soche samjhe bina faisla nahi karegi" "meri vanshaj kamal bemisaal" blah blah blah. The man lacks common sense big time. How you expect any kind of loyalty from a man who YOU sent to jail? DJ will take full advantage of Talwar vs Mahajan for his own good. Pehle jail ke andaar se karne ki soch raha tha lekin abh khulam khula karega with all the resources.

Yash ne yuvika ko sahi kaha tha aap react karti hai respond nahi....

Db ki to baat hi mat karo.... Usse prem and yuvika kabhi galat dikhte hi nahi.... Itna dumb kaise ho sakta hai koi.....

DJ Iss rivalry ka pura fayda uthayega hi...... Isme ab koi limit nhi hogi and personal level pe layenge isse.... Yash yuvika both will suffer the most bcuz of yuvika's impulsive decision.... Thoda sochati to Yash ko hara sakti thi kuch alag karke..... Ek criminal ko bahar nikala jisse sabse bada khatra usse hi hai.... Still it is in her usoolo ke dayre mien 🤣🤣🤣🤣 kaise white wash kara dharma adharma ki baate kara ke aaj yuvika ko....

Ab tak talwars ke sath ke dushmani mein ek bhi yuvika ki brilliant move nhi thi.... Like bevkoofo ki tarah unke traps meon phasti gayi impulsive hoke and usko hi bol rahi thi.... Thoda dimaag lagati to choot jaati is sabse......

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

I am still in support of yash and sia talwar as till now they are clean from any criminal involvement. Makers should know that they have seriously messed up their claimed fl when the audience doesn't feel any sympathy for her. The lastest promo further worsens yuvika's character. Like brother like sister , at the end of the day no one can deny that both dj and yuvika share the same blood and henceforth the same criminal mentality. Time and again yuvika through her nefarious acts has proven that she is no better than dj infact she goes one step further in being a hypocrite as well.

Clean of criminal involvement?

Yash samajh mein aata hain but Shalini and Amarjeet🤔

Those two are rotten eggs too.

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Clean of criminal involvement?

Yash samajh mein aata hain but Shalini and Amarjeet🤔

Those two are rotten eggs too.

Yash and SIA Yash ki adopted bahen ki baat kar rahi hai woh.

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Yash and SIA Yash ki adopted bahen ki baat kar rahi hai woh.

They will sail through. Kuch nahi hoga dono ko. There will be pain & anguish with DJ starting his games but in the end sab theek hoga.

Also, Isha - Akshat are both immature characters but will sail through too I guess. Because they will put both the Mahajan girls in the same house 😆

Bhoomi and Dada Babu will go through emotional trauma max to max and Shayad DJ ek do ko tapka bhi de. Otherwise if he fails to kill them off, they will singh Mahabharata phrases and live to haunt the next generation of people and is viewers.

Yash & Yuvika will get together....how God knows but they will.

Amarjeet toh Jail jayega, through don't know if they will punish Shalini. ITV doesn't pay the necessary payback and attention to videos and viral tracks. Either it's for drama for FL to fight or gloss over it.

But yep, the makers will have to ensure a good and suitable punishment to Amarjeet and Shalini for their role in Neil's death. That's one thing they won't be able to gloss over.

Waiting for the day these two Rotten brother-sister duo get their payback.

Also am I the only one who irrespective of knowing DJ will destroy Yuvika, feels kinda enthusiastic about DJ-Yuvika back in one frame? I missed DJ ☠️

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

They will sail through. Kuch nahi hoga dono ko. There will be pain & anguish with DJ starting his games but in the end sab theek hoga.

Also, Isha - Akshat are both immature characters but will sail through too I guess. Because they will put both the Mahajan girls in the same house 😆

Bhoomi and Dada Babu will go through emotional trauma max to max and Shayad DJ ek do ko tapka bhi de. Otherwise if he fails to kill them off, they will singh Mahabharata phrases and live to haunt the next generation of people and is viewers.

Amarjeet toh Jail jayega, through don't know if they will punish Shalini. ITV doesn't pay the necessary payback and attention to videos and viral tracks. Either it's for drama for FL to fight or gloss over it.

But yep, the makers will have to ensure a good and suitable punishment to Amarjeet and Shalini for their role in Neil's death. That's one thing they won't be able to gloss over.

Also am I the only one who irrespective of knowing DJ will destroy Yuvika, feels kinda enthusiastic about DJ-Yuvika back in one frame? I missed DJ ☠️

I doubt agar yuvika apne fayde ke liye dj ko bahar nikal sakti hai and ye wo kal se whitewash karne ki koshish kar sakte hai...to Amar and shalini ki involvement ke liye unhe kya hi sazaa denge......Proofs kya hai aise sazaa dene ke unhe.... 1 more thing iss serial mein kitne bhi murders karwa sakte hain and apne convenence ke hisaab se sajha dete hai ya nahi....... Jail nhi hui to Aj and shalini ki sabse badi sajhaa ye ho sakti hai ki Yash unse dur ho jayega..... Ya phir 3 junior talwars agar akshat and sia ko ruin nhi kiya to.....

I hope yash ka character arc accha ho.... Yash vs dj dekhne ko mile..... They r much better plotters than yuvika ke bachkane games and uska bhashan....... Yash yuvika dj ke wajah se hi close aayenge......

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

I doubt agar yuvika apne fayde ke liye dj ko bahar nikal sakti hai and ye wo kal se whitewash karne ki koshish kar sakte hai...to Amar and shalini ki involvement ke liye unhe kya hi sazaa denge......Proofs kya hai aise sazaa dene ke unhe.... 1 more thing iss serial mein kitne bhi murders karwa sakte hain and apne convenence ke hisaab se sajha dete hai ya nahi....... Jail nhi hui to Aj and shalini ki sabse badi sajhaa ye ho sakti hai ki Yash unse dur ho jayega..... Ya phir 3 junior talwars agar akshat and sia ko ruin nhi kiya to.....

I hope yash ka character arc accha ho.... Yash vs dj dekhne ko mile..... They r much better plotters than yuvika ke bachkane games and uska bhashan....... Yash yuvika dj ke wajah se hi close aayenge......

The best thing about DJ returning is the possibility that Yuvika also comes to her previous form. For some reason DJ gets her brain cells fired which otherwise would always go into hibernation 😆

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

The best thing about DJ returning is the possibility that Yuvika also comes to her previous form. For some reason DJ gets her brain cells fired which otherwise would always go into hibernation 😆

yuvika kisi bhi form mein irritating, impulsive and over reactor hi lagti hai....... Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi uske dimaag mein thele bhar ki akkal nhi aayi hai....... It is now talwars vs mahajans...... But i genuinely have a question why they r so much obsessed with DJ and yuvika rather than who has good business sense...... 1 more thing people r so delighted with dj back from jail is also hypocrisy.... Like jo gunah ki sajha shalini and AJ ko milni chahiye aisa log bol rahe jo ki *milni hi chahiye no doubt on that* ....

wahi dj ne kiya hai like usse bhi jyada.... To wo villian hai so chalta hai aisa kyu?????? Gunah gunah hota hai na??? Phir koi bhi kare.... Just bcuz he is popular and there from starting people r accepting it.... Despite his crimes

Edited by Aishagokhale - 27 days ago
mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

yuvika kisi bhi form mein irritating, impulsive and over reactor hi lagti hai....... Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi uske dimaag mein thele bhar ki akkal nhi aayi hai....... It is now talwars vs mahajans...... But i genuinely have a question why they r so much obsessed with DJ and yuvika rather than who has good business sense...... 1 more thing people r so delighted with dj back from jail is also hypocrisy.... Like jo gunah ki sajha shalini and AJ ko milni chahiye aisa log bol rahe jo ki *milni hi chahiye no doubt on that* ....

wahi dj ne kiya hai like usse bhi jyada.... To wo villian hai so chalta hai aisa kyu?????? Gunah gunah hota hai na??? Phir koi bhi kare.... Just bcuz he is popular and there from starting people r accepting it.... Despite his crimes

You are seeing everything from a different angle. This show was and will always will be between two heirs of a family. That's the premise of the show. It's the tussle between Yuvika and DJ that form the core basis because it is inspired from the Mahabharata Kaurava vs Pandava archetype.

DJ was and always be the villain. Woh nahi chalta hain. Uska as villain Yuvika ke against chalta hain.

The makers cannot have Yash vs Yuvika for long if Yash is supposed to paired by against Yuvika. She is the FL and the main character. Hence the makers need a strong villain for Yuvika & Yash to unite I guess. Because that's how Neivika were formed too. DJ is one of the core characters apart from Yuvika and Dada Babu in the premise of the show.

As for Amarjeet & Shalini, unko payback milega hi otherwise it will never Establish Yash-Yuvika. In fact Yash will be the one to do that otherwise how can Yuvika be together with a man who has her lover's heart & his family members killed her lover for it? Aisa kabhi nahi hoga. Hence for Yashika to be established, Amarjeet Jail jayega; Shalini may not.

And DJ is needed. Yash-Yuvika have a ridiculous lame rivalry with literally no thrill. They will do better as a team against DJ.

Also DJ and Yuvika's rivalry has much stronger roots. Shalini's trauma of a broken marriage in mandap is not convincing enough for bringing up her son with revenge mentality and still being stuck on a past incident this obsessively to destroy the life of an innocent woman who had no connection with it.

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

I highly doubt that they will punish Amarjeet and Shalini for Neil's murder since they showes DJ getting only 5 years for everything he has done. But they might kill Shalini's character like Shobhana's.

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

You are seeing everything from a different angle. This show was and will always will be between two heirs of a family. That's the premise of the show. It's the tussle between Yuvika and DJ that form the core basis because it is inspired from the Mahabharata Kaurava vs Pandava archetype.

DJ was and always be the villain. Woh nahi chalta hain. Uska as villain Yuvika ke against chalta hain.

The makers cannot have Yash vs Yuvika for long if Yash is supposed to paired by against Yuvika. She is the FL and the main character. Hence the makers need a strong villain for Yuvika & Yash to unite I guess. Because that's how Neivika were formed too. DJ is one of the core characters apart from Yuvika and Dada Babu in the premise of the show.

As for Amarjeet & Shalini, unko payback milega hi otherwise it will never Establish Yash-Yuvika. In fact Yash will be the one to do that otherwise how can Yuvika be together with a man who has her lover's heart & his family members killed her lover for it? Aisa kabhi nahi hoga. Hence for Yashika to be established, Amarjeet Jail jayega; Shalini may not.

And DJ is needed. Yash-Yuvika have a ridiculous lame rivalry with literally no thrill. They will do better as a team against DJ.

Also DJ and Yuvika's rivalry has much stronger roots. Shalini's trauma of a broken marriage in mandap is not convincing enough for bringing up her son with revenge mentality and still being stuck on a past incident this obsessively to destroy the life of an innocent woman who had no connection with it.

I am talking about storyline only....jaise dj ko log as villian accept kar chuke hai waise aj and shalini ko bhi karlo..... Tab ye point fir mat lao na unhone kiya wo galat... Dj villian to wo karega to chalta hai...... I really loved talwars as yash family...... But after dil and video viral siyappa I don't have sympathy for them........ But I really felt bad for Yash for sure.....
Edited by Aishagokhale - 27 days ago