Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realoona08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: stormfly13

The thing Shalini needs is therepy. Only that will give her solace.

She is the revenge driven-version of Issueworry Dixit 😂😂 (idk if you have seen KRPKAB)

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Realoona08

She is the revenge driven-version of Issueworry Dixit 😂😂 (idk if you have seen KRPKAB)

Naah. That woman was something else. smiley36

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

OMG....what is happening....someone fill me in..

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Sarki

OMG....what is happening....someone fill me in..

What is the last thing you know??

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is the last thing you know??

Woh Yuvika aur Yash ka same cup se chai peene wala part

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Sarki

Woh Yuvika aur Yash ka same cup se chai peene wala part

After that they Yash paid the guy whom Yuvika hired to investigate the blast incident to frame Keval Shah as the mole.

After that they go to a Mr. Shinoy of automobile authority to get the approval for their cars. Raaste me Yash's car breaks down and Yuvika's tires get stolen. Yash manages to take a cab but Yuvika couldn't because it was the last one. Then while leaving Yash's heart tells him that he needs to give Yuvika the cab which he does and leaves. But Yuvika stops him and gives him a lift.

After showing their design both of them gets verbal approval from Mr Shinoy. Wapas ate time Yash having his car fixed and delivered to him, offers a lift to Yuvika but she refuses.

Yash keeps an eye on her till she gets a cab. Partly because of his nature and partly because of the heart.

Yuvika falls alseep in the cab (smiley8) and the cab drivers being a rapist takes advantage and drives to a remote location after calling his buddies. Yuvika wakes up and fights them but gets hit in the head and falls unconscious.

Waha Yash starts having a pain in his heart and faint (chalti gaari me) as Yuvika is in danger. Then what happens is unclear. But it was shown that he saves Yuvika and drops her but doesn't remember about it.

The next day someone (most probably the cab driver) leaks the video of Yuvika lying unconscious their before she is saved. Yuvika becomes convinced that Yash leaked the video because she sees the guy who dropped her home in the CCTV footage and decides it is Yash from his pants. DB hears her yelling at Yash on the phone and goes to Talwar house and insults Shalini and Amajeet thinking Yash is the culprit. Yash on his way to clear the misunderstanding with Yuvika gets a call from Shalini who cires and tells him about DB's behaviour. Yash gets enraged. And decides not to clear any misunderstanding and destory Yuvika. He frames Yuvika for giving bribe to Mr Shinoy but again gets a pain in his heart and faints. This time it is shown to be him calling Mr. Shinoy and saying Yuvika is innocent. Nonetheless Mr. Shinoy suspends Mahajans license for 3 months.

Then it is shown that Shalini has realised that Yash has Neil's heart. And now she is about to do those things that Yash can't because of his heart.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

OMG they really lost the plot smiley37

Neil ka dil to Yuvi : kya se kya ho gaya, bewafa tere pyaar mein

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

OMG they really lost the plot smiley37

Neil ka dil to Yuvi : kya se kya ho gaya, bewafa tere pyaar mein

wo to tabhi hua hai jab dj VS yuvika personal dushmani pe utar aaye the..... Compnay chalalne ke alawa ek dusre ki jaan lene pe tule the.....

But ab business rivalary shuru honewali hai between Yash And Mahajans

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

wo to tabhi hua hai jab dj VS yuvika personal dushmani pe utar aaye the..... Compnay chalalne ke alawa ek dusre ki jaan lene pe tule the.....

But ab business rivalary shuru honewali hai between Yash And Mahajans

Rivalry me rahete aur spoiler thoda kam dete to chal jata. Abhi there are only 3 ways it can go.

1. Neil's heart is causing the blackout 🤡

2. Neil's atma is causing the blackout

3. Someone is giving Yash some kind of drugs which is causing the blackout.

I like the 3rd option better.

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 28 days ago

Rivalry me rahete aur spoiler thoda kam dete to chal jata. Abhi there are only 3 ways it can go.

1. Neil's heart is causing the blackout 🤡

2. Neil's atma is causing the blackout

3. Someone is giving Yash some kind of drugs which is causing the blackout.

I like the 3rd option better.

they revealed everything about what is happening with yash..... I hope uski ye black out condition jaldi cure ho jaaye... Bhale yuvika ko bachaye... Waise wo to bachana hi padege kyunki yuvika ne DJ se hath milaya hai so yash and talwars ka kya hoga pata nahi but yuvika will be in great disaster for sure...... But I hope Yash ko yaad to rhe ki wo kya kar rha hai.....

It is Yash vs Dj now..... I just hope takkar ki rivalry ho...acchi story likhe makers..... It will be interesting and fun to watch how their dynamics will work......

Ps. Aaj ke baad bas yuvika usoole ke dayre mein rehkar ye dialogue nahi bolegi to i will really appreciate.....

Edited by Aishagokhale - 28 days ago