Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Yash ka pata nahi but Talwars deserve whatever will happen to them.

Amarjeet kinda knows everything by now. His conversation with the doc triggered me. How easy it is to measure a person's death as per apna fayda 😥

Amarjeet ko doubt hai isme koi connection ho sakta hai but mudliar kal usse waise bhi kuch nahi batane wala tha......... Amarjeet ko bhi pta hai usne jo kiya galat tha usko koi maja nhi aa rha hai... Abhi tak puri tarah ye clear nhi hua hai yash mein sach mein neel ka heart hai ya nahi.....

Agar prem ka badla yuvika se lena galat hai na to utna hi ye bhi galat hai ki amarjeet ke kiye ki saza yash ko mil rahi hai......

Agar aisa hai na to db and yuvika unhone bhi usoolo ke dayre mein reh kar logo ka fayda hamesha uthaya hi hai wo koi doodh ke dhule nahi hai....... Amarjeet ki baat kare to wo heart neel ka hai isiliye logo ko jyada mirchi lag rhi hai..... Waise to Amarjeet ussi waqt galat ho gaya jab usne illeagally heart procure karne ki koshish ki..... Kal ka to itna imp scene bhi tha nahi..... Bas kisi aur ki jaan gayi hoti to log creative liberty samajh ke accept kar lete...... But neel ka hai heart sirf isiliye talwars ko hate mil rahi hai..... Amarjeet ne kisiki jaan li iske liye nhi bas neel ki jaan li iske wajah se ye hate hai...... Jaan kisiki bhi lena apne fayde ke liye wo galat hai aur rahega.... I am not at all defending Amar

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Don't know what the makers are planning but something is really up with Yash.

He blanks out & does things he have no memories of😮‍💨

Because he has Neil’s heart

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Makers are trying to project Shalini in a bad light. By making her behave like a psycho (that restaurant incident). Even from Yash's POV. But the truth is she is not wrong. Prem did leave her in mandap. Then she had a bad marriage. If the marriage had worked she would have forgotten all about Prem. But her pain started from the moment she got left in mandap.

She said herself, "Patni na sahi, dost to thi main." Prem didn't even respect her as a friend.

And the fact that DB supported Prem in all this throwing his friendship with Amarjeet says a lot. Her anger and her resentment are totally justified. Even after 30 years. Issues, if not dealt with, will last a lifetime. Not only 30 years. But like I said, makers are projecting her in a bad light to shift the sympathy towards Mahajans.

And now, about the convo between Amarjeet and Rajan. What was new in that? Neil ko maarke, uske maut ka fayeda to utha hi chuke hai ye log. And what Rajan said was something that Amarjeet has been saying all along. That they should forget all about this. Rajan just added even if it was someone Amarjeet knew. Chalo Amarjeet ne to Yash ki jaan bachane ke liye Neil ko mara. Lakin DJ aur uski family entertainment ke liye hi maar denge. But the audience was never like this. (At least maine nahi dekha). Once again, by stirring this up they are trying to shift the audience's sympathy towards the Mahajans.

Instead they should try to make Yuvika's character better. I mean Anjali ke solo fans ko chhor kar no one says anything good about the character. That says a lot about the writing.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Makers are trying to project Shalini in a bad light. By making her behave like a psycho (that restaurant incident). Even from Yash's POV. But the truth is she is not wrong. Prem did leave her in mandap. Then she had a bad marriage. If the marriage had worked she would have forgotten all about Prem. But her pain started from the moment she got left in mandap.

She said herself, "Patni na sahi, dost to thi main." Prem didn't even respect her as a friend.

And the fact that DB supported Prem in all this throwing his friendship with Amarjeet says a lot. Her anger and her resentment are totally justified. Even after 30 years. Issues, if not dealt with, will last a lifetime. Not only 30 years. But like I said, makers are projecting her in a bad light to shift the sympathy towards Mahajans.

And now, about the convo between Amarjeet and Rajan. What was new in that? Neil ko maarke, uske maut ka fayeda to utha hi chuke hai ye log. And what Rajan said was something that Amarjeet has been saying all along. That they should forget all about this. Rajan just added even if it was someone Amarjeet knew. Chalo Amarjeet ne to Yash ki jaan bachane ke liye Neil ko mara. Lakin DJ aur uski family entertainment ke liye hi maar denge. But the audience was never like this. (At least maine nahi dekha). Once again, by stirring this up they are trying to shift the audience's sympathy towards the Mahajans.

Instead they should try to make Yuvika's character better. I mean Anjali ke solo fans ko chhor kar no one says anything good about the character. That says a lot about the writing.

Yuvika is a shit character.

She has been degraded badly.

But cannot digest Amarjeet. His actions have no comparison with anyone in the show except for maybe DJ or Shobhana Mahajan.

Everything will become a shit show soon once the truth unravels. Forget revenge drama of Talwars; it's Yash who will suffer the most. He has been portrayed as an ethical person. The fact that someone has been murdered to give him life won't be easy for him to accept and that too that his mom and Uncle knew about it.

There's nothing about the Mahajans to like honestly speaking. But there is a lot to sympathize with the fact that Neil got murdered by Talwars. With this dark twist they have actually murdered any sort of sympathy the Talwars could have gotten.

Since Yuvika is now facing the brunt of the rivalry that is the result of Prem, Bhoomi and Dada Babu's actions; it will be Yash who will have to suffer the same blame....and he is already in process of it. Since his transplant, he has never been at peace.

A murder....a grisly inhumane one at that leaves traces of pain and anguish and echoes of an unbalanced lifetime. Amarjeet's actions have in a way damned Yash for a lifetime.

Edited by mistofshadows - 1 months ago
stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Yuvika is a shit character.

She has been degraded badly.

But cannot digest Amarjeet. His actions have no comparison with anyone in the show except for maybe DJ or Shobhana Mahajan.

Everything will become a shit show soon once the truth unravels. Forget revenge drama of Talwars; it's Yash who will suffer the most. He has been portrayed as an ethical person. The fact that someone has been murdered to give him life won't be easy for him to accept and that too that his mom and Uncle knew about it.

There's nothing about the Mahajans to like honestly speaking. But there is a lot to sympathize with the fact that Neil got murdered by Talwars. With this dark twist they have actually murdered any sort of sympathy the Talwars could have gotten.

Since Yuvika is now facing the brunt of the rivalry that is the result of Prem, Bhoomi and Dada Babu's actions; it will be Yash who will have to suffer the same blame....and he is already in process of it. Since his transplant, he has never been at peace.

A murder....a grisly inhumane one at that leaves traces of pain and anguish and echoes of an unbalanced lifetime. Amarjeet's actions have in a way damned Yash for a lifetime.

@bold that is the point. I haven't seen anyone hating on DJ so much. When his actions must have been more cruel than this. Even when Gargi said "Mahajans office me blast hua lakin koi mara nahi" with disappointment. And they she and her husband smiled at Neil's death. Either they are so gire hue that ppl don't get shocked anymore or it was just what I said.

The point is DJ and his parents have done a lot worse than Talwars. But still...

And I can see my boy turning to be a doormat like Neil was. Maybe more. I just hope after it sorts out he gives Yuvika a piece of his mind. (Main aur mere sapne smiley8)

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

@bold that is the point. I haven't seen anyone hating on DJ so much. When his actions must have been more cruel than this. Even when Gargi said "Mahajans office me blast hua lakin koi mara nahi" with disappointment. And they she and her husband smiled at Neil's death. Either they are so gire hue that ppl don't get shocked anymore or it was just what I said.

The point is DJ and his parents have done a lot worse than Talwars. But still...

And I can see my boy turning to be a doormat like Neil was. Maybe more. I just hope after it sorts out he gives Yuvika a piece of his mind. (Main aur mere sapne smiley8)

That's because DJ and co are on the Kaurava archetype. It's like they are already the villains and there aren't much expectations.

But didn't expect the Talwars to actually turn out like this. I really personally never expected that organ trafficking and murder of Neil will be done by them this way. Thought it would be DJ or Neil's conscious wish to donate.

Especially since DJ and co are completely dark characters but Talwars are the MLs family. But now there isn't much difference.....

Both sides can go to any extremes.

In fact Yash and Yuvika are probably the only ones who wouldn't kill anyone for their own selfish reasons. Now a days even the other supposedly good Mahajans are unreliable.

This twist is quite disappointing actually. I wanted to see some proper business rivalry....an equal opposite power to Mahajans determined to destroy them. Because the Mahajans deserved a dressing down.

But now, Talwars after dirtying their hands with Neil's blood don't deserve to win either.

And honestly Yash doesn't deserve to carry a burden of a crime his family members have committed.

Edited by mistofshadows - 1 months ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Neil spoilt his own life after yuvika and now he is influencing yash to follow the same tragic path.

Yash should have dropped yuvika at the police station and informed the police about the intended crime. Why give her the luxury of being dropped at home. Tell the police of the criminals and get the perpetrators arrested to prevent further such crimes to happen.

It was such a neil thing to do. He was never a saint type of a person to help everyone without any selfish reason. He selectively helped yuvika because she was his romantic interest, at the end it was 'preference' due to his own desires. Yash while on the other hand was genuinely a good person , helped everyone without any preference or selectivity.

Having thought about it , Yash before heart transplant was a better person than neil. Neil was portrayed to be helpful solely to yuvika and her family while yash helped everyone.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 1 months ago
stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Neil spoilt his own life after yuvika and now he is influencing yash to follow the same tragic path.

Yash should have dropped yuvika at the police station and informed the police about the intended crime. Why give her the luxury of being dropped at home. Tell the police of the criminals and get the perpetrators arrested to prevent further such crimes to happen.

It was such a neil thing to do. He was never a saint type of a person to help everyone without any selfish reason. He selectively helped yuvika because she was his romantic interest, at the end it was 'preference' due to his own desires. Yash while on the other hand was genuinely a good person , helped everyone without any preference or selectivity.

Having thought about it , Yash before heart transplant was a better person than neil. Neil was portrayed to be helpful solely to yuvika and her family while yash helped everyone.

This black out thing and Yash being tortured like that is actually making me question Neil's obsession with Yuvika.

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Because he has Neil’s heart

Yash ko heart neel ka diya hai ya dik ke sath dimag and aatma dono bhi de diya hai..... Jo selectively bahar ata hai😭😭
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

I agree they r trying to show talwars bad to gain symapthy for mahajans........ I really felt bad for Yash uski koi galti nahi hai but Yuvika chadhe ja rahi hai uspe.... Usse khud nahi pata uske sath kya ho rha hai......