Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

Yuvika is almost out of grief now like ek do min ke scenes hote hai uske missing neil but almost she has recovered but vidhur is still in delimma for obvious reason I wonder why is he still living in the mahajan house he should just leave that stupid company smiley7 I felt sad when he was observing yuvika and nagars who were almost normal now idk if this was intentional or not but him meeting amarjeet at the hotel and crying in front of him is kind of an indication that he might go against mahajans

That's why outsiders shouldn't be prioritized above family. It's good to help others but neil and vidhur always went out of their way to help these maha rakshas. Neil wasted his potential and walked on the same path of staking his own family just like vidhur. Didn’t vidhur felt infuriated being in the vicinity of people responsible for his wife's death. Neil lost one of the greatest lover in the form of his mother. Bhumi was just a sasta version of maa for him , she appreciated him till he was there to serve her daughter.

Undeniably yuvika was always a red flag. She just perceived neil as a toy/trophy which she could gift to her baby sister isha , because isha had developed attraction for neil jiju. No one no matter how much close to sibling would ever think to gift his/her romantic love as a gift , if it's really love.

And the amount of times she has slapped yash , I wish yash's sister gives yuvika a taste of her own medicine.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

@bold

Actually I was thinking the same but then I remembered. Talwars and Mahajans made a pact of staying out of each others businesses. Which is why there had been nothing since 30 years. Then Yuvika decided to enter the electric car business which was Talwar's sector. And that is what sparked them.

At least DB aur Amarjeet ke first convo me to yehi tha. Aur promo me thoda.

I don’t get why talwars wanted revenge in the first place. Mahajans already faced their karma. That spineless prem who left a girl in the mandap , was defamed and had to flee along with his wife and kids , suffered physical disorders and was murdered even when his whole family was nearby.

Dada babu will die lonely , he didn't deserve love anyways.

Leave the mahajans alone and they would fight and perish among themselves.

Shalini destroyed herself as well as her son's childhood because of this stupid revenge game.

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Ulta ye to aur emphasis kar raha hai whole heart transplant ko like AJ ko bhi bura lag raha hai jo kuch bhi hua neel ke sath and he tries to console...... But jab sach samne aayega Aj will be shocked🥺🥺🥺

It will be really complicated🥺🥺 Sabhi ek dusre ko jante hai😭😭 but situations aise thi and ab aur complicated ho jayega......

I hope neel ki maut mein kuch raaz ho😭😭

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

That's why outsiders shouldn't be prioritized above family. It's good to help others but neil and vidhur always went out of their way to help these maha rakshas. Neil wasted his potential and walked on the same path of staking his own family just like vidhur. Didn’t vidhur felt infuriated being in the vicinity of people responsible for his wife's death. Neil lost one of the greatest lover in the form of his mother. Bhumi was just a sasta version of maa for him , she appreciated him till he was there to serve her daughter.

Undeniably yuvika was always a red flag. She just perceived neil as a toy/trophy which she could gift to her baby sister isha , because isha had developed attraction for neil jiju. No one no matter how much close to sibling would ever think to gift his/her romantic love as a gift , if it's really love.

And the amount of times she has slapped yash , I wish yash's sister gives yuvika a taste of her own medicine.

On point..smiley20 like vidhur ideally should have left these mahajans after his wife's death just like Prem but he kept on serving these mahajans having no self respect and for neil like helping yuvika in that scandal part is correct but then he should have drawn some limits sacrificing the carrier just because yuvika had became a chair person and that she didn't had any knowledge was foolish on his side.

If assumed agar neil ne just for once apne carrier ka and father ka socha hota and have become a little selfish yuvika would have started giving him no importance just like she did with kartik

Ps. I am not saying sacrificing carrier for the partner is wrong but doing it just because she was dependent on him is wrong

And vidhur should have stopped neil post leap when she made him suffer like hell and even decided that he should get married to Isha no good partner does this she literally used like a toy and the main problem with nagars is they pretend to be good people and deep inside are utterly selfish

Bhumi didn't even much cared for him when he got hit by multani like no one asked about the injury everyone where tensed for that duplicate at that time though yuvika ne baad mein poocha but it looked inquiry more than care and Isha now is busy and happy in her own life neil was just on obsession for her and now it's akshat

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Yup.... Amarjeet bhi bhoomi se yahi kehta hai.... Ki 2 dosto ke bich sandhi hui thi wo bhanu ne todi to ab ham aapko harayenge......

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

I don’t get why talwars wanted revenge in the first place. Mahajans already faced their karma. That spineless prem who left a girl in the mandap , was defamed and had to flee along with his wife and kids , suffered physical disorders and was murdered even when his whole family was nearby.

Dada babu will die lonely , he didn't deserve love anyways.

Leave the mahajans alone and they would fight and perish among themselves.

Shalini destroyed herself as well as her son's childhood because of this stupid revenge game.

Actually Shalini was lucky to escape mahajan marriage warna her life would have been like bhumi and this revenge part looks forced for sure Yash and Shalini had live a life more of happiness than nagars and whatever happened with her marriage with a wrong person is not Prem's fault. She should have forget about this if couldn't forgive

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Everyone is weird in the show.

Dada Babu is a walking talking Mahabharat/Gita 🙄

Neil started well but became too much of a yes boy to Yuvika.

Bhoomi plays this unassuming bechari card way too much and loves to hide important information 🙄

Isha is way too naive to the point of being foolish.

Amarjeet & Shalini are selfish idiots. Selfish and foolish because instead of revealing their deeds they are trying to hide everything which will blow up on their faces and idiots because they waited so many years to have revenge; that too when Mahajans were vulnerable.

Yash is literally in perpetual state of confusion except when he is with Yuvika and gets angry at her.

And lastly Yuvika; her entire screw framework is faulty. Instead of being a shrewd suave businesswoman she is throwing childish tantrums everywhere. She has no tact, no control over her words that too in public setting.

Yash ko ye jo bhi ho raha hai wo natural feeling hai heart transplant patient ke liye..... He is overwhelmed, guilty and greatful at the same time.... So wo janana chahta hai kaun hai donor may be unse thank you bolke usse lagta hai ye sab kam hoga ya phir ye jo guilt hai Yash mein wo kam hoga thoda......
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Actually shalini bach gayi hai ye usse pata hai ki nahi pata hame.....

1. Kisi bhi ladki ki shaadi jab aise hote hote rehti hai tab beijjati sirf ladki ki hoti hai and uski family ki.... Especially jab aise bade logo ke bich hota hai to aur jyada baate hoti hai........ May be shalini bhi pyaar karti ho prem se shadi se pehle ye pata nahi hame.....

2. True...Yash ke father ke sath jo bhi shaadi hui usme prem ki galti nahi hai but jab wo shaadi ek happy marriage nhi bani compromise rah gayi tabhi se shalini ko lag raha hoga ki prem se shadi hoti to behtar hota bcuz they all were friends....

3. Db ke liye talwars ka gussa jayaj hai.... Wo abhi tak iss baat ko nahi maan raha aise ladki ko mandap pe chod ke prem ne galat kiya tha.... Usne jarasi bhi hamdardi nahi jatayi isiliye I think AJ and shalini usse jyada nafrat karte hai...

4. Talwars sirf friends nahi the.... Business partners bhi the.... So talwars ke business pe uska kya impact aaya hame nahi pata....

5.Yash ki bachpan se medical condition ke wajah se unki life kbhi aise bina tension and happy nahi rahi hogi.... Like usse kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai..... So wo sirf worried rahi hamesha yash ke liye.... So shalini ke dimag mein ye baat baith gayi ki uski life mein uss shadi incident ke baad sab kuch bura hi hota raha and mahajans ne jarasi bhi symapthy nahi dikhayi so ye angst hai uske man mein mahajans ke liye....

6. Un 30 saalo mein Aj and shalini ke sath kya hua hame nahi pata..... Like prem chod gaya uske baad shalini ke zindagi mein kya hua?? R they really in position to destroy mahajans professionally ?? Kyunki ek flashback mein yash bolta hai mein ek din bada admi banunga and mahajans ko haraunga....

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Prem and yuvika ke sath ab tak jo hua usme talwars ka hath nahi tha... Like dj vs yuvika mein majority ek dusre ko bluff karna, murder yahi sab hua hai.... Aise business mein utar ke ladai nahi hui hai so talwars ko kitna pata hai we don't know....

I think Yash professionally badla lena chahta hai bcuz uske maa ke emotions ke sath khela gaya and wo kitna painful hota hai usse pata hai.... So wo kisiko bluff karke ya piche se nahi ladna chahta

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Waise bhi khun kharaba, ek dusre ki jaan lena, accidents murders isase accha hai ye sab...... Like aise rivalry acchi hai jisme dono kuch karne ki race mein hai......

Kyunki ek point baad ye murders and all dekha nahi jata😅😅