Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Realoona08

Was Yuvika always this annoying? Calling a random person "loafer" repeatedly and then slapping him 🤡. Her actions infront of Yash have no foundation lol. Just starta blabbering whatever rubbish comes in her mind.

Yuvika was always annoying but she used to annoy others by giving stupid motivational speeches and cringe dailogues and rotlu behaviour now this thing is shifted to bullying

Shanya.A thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

May be she was from starting but Dj usse bhi unlikeable( I am talking in the context of white and black.. Ki DJ black tha )tha so wo acchi dikh rahi thi....... Yaha Yash DJ jaisa nahi hai so uske flaws bahar aa rahe hai.....

Lol many people have pointed out chuvika's annoying behaviour more than bashing dj in short logo ko dj phir bhi chal jata tha in yt

Shanya.A thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: Realoona08

I liked the "nepo kid" comment 🤣. Talwars are into this field while Mahajans are going in this direction cuz there is "scope". Unrealistic how beginners have all the possible expertise compared to veterans in the field but its ITV so....

His comment on him being an engineer was just on point really she has done diploma and has no knowledge in this field how can she be so confident

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

His comment on him being an engineer was just on point really she has done diploma and has no knowledge in this field how can she be so confident

She has technical teams smiley37

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

bcuz She is Yuvika Premraj Mahajan🤣🤣🤣🤣 utna kafi jung jitne ke liye🤣🤣🤣🤣 I loved The Savage Yash..... He was fire today..... He was actually giving her hard time by his replies..... ❤️❤️❤️ jab jawab dena nahi aaya uth ke nikal gayi🤣🤣
Edited by Aishagokhale - 1 months ago
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Yuvika ne aur ek bevkoofi ki khud ko jyada pata hai ye dikhane ke chakkar mein Yash ko bata diya ki usse Akshat pe doubt hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

agar Yash ne plant kiya hai to usse pata hai na ki wo kaun hai🤣🤣khud hi rival ko jaake imp info de di🤣🤣🤣.... Agar Yuvika yuvika nahi karenge makers🤣🤣🤣

I hope Yash will hide identity of Akshat....

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

U mean overconfident?? 🤣🤣

5 words

Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Yuvika was always annoying but she used to annoy others by giving stupid motivational speeches and cringe dailogues and rotlu behaviour now this thing is shifted to bullying

Slap is too much.... Jab ki bechare ne kuch kiya bhi nahi tha😭😭 khud hi usse bachane gyi aur gir gayi and bad mein bol rahi thi mere sath kyu gire🤣🤣🤣😅😅 behen tu bin bulaye mehmaan ki tarah aa gayi thi girne🤣🤣🤣
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/vanshaj-yuvika-drinks-tea-from-yashs-cup-heres-whats-inside-the-envelope_210074

Falling on same bed smiley39

drinking from same tea cup smiley39smiley29

What a great way to start intimacy and love story 🙄😂

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

That made me throw up.

Don't tag me in these spoilers please, jitna dekhne ka mann hai wo bhi udd jayega

smiley37