Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Guys people take roles to have a lead role in their kitty. Any such statement like I personally connect to it is as a truth as our statements like I have always been wanting to be associated with your esteemed organization since childhood that we say in our college campus interviews

IDU what you are trying to say. It is true that it being a lead role is one of the reasons. But it is also true that he rejected lead roles in the past because he did connect to/like the character. He is very choosy when it comes to take roles. And we were just discussing what made him say yes to this one. That is it. Nothing else.

And if you are trying to say I am wrong. Then I will say you don't know him like his own fd. So you won't understand.

And if you are agreeing than I am sorry for misunderstanding.

Edited by stormfly13 - 1 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: stormfly13

IDU what you are trying to say. It is true that it being a lead role is one of the reasons. But it is also true that he rejected lead roles in the past because he did connect to/like the character. He is very choosy when it comes to take roles. And we were just discussing what made him say yes to this one. That is it. Nothing else.

He might be choosy about which character will give him a career growth.

I am just saying that no one will select a character because he/she misses her mother and there is an onscreen mother in the show.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

He might be choosy about which character will give him a career growth.

I am just saying that no one will select a character because he/she misses her mother and there is an onscreen mother in the show.

I will actually disagree. Because (going of topic) according to me to RK did Animal because of the same thing.

And once again. You don't know Sha like his own FD. So you won't understand.

Team Gargi

I will actually disagree. Because (going of topic) according to me to RK did Animal because of the same thing.

And once again. You don't know Sha like his own FD. So you won't understand.

To be honest no one knows any of the actors except of what they want to portray himself/herself.

One might know more about what was done but definitely not why it was done

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

To be honest no one knows any of the actors except of what they want to portray himself/herself.

One might know more about what was done but definitely not why it was done

I agree with that. No one knows what one is really like. But you can't deny that the fans who have been following him and watching since the last 12 years knows more (even if a little bit) about him than those who haven't.

Edited by stormfly13 - 1 months ago

Team Gargi

I agree with that. No one knows what one is really like. But you can't deny that the fans who have been following him and watching since the last 12 years knows more (even if a little bit) about him than those who haven't.

I don't think so. Especially not when it comes to people in Showbiz who actually do maintain an online aura for PR.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

I don't think so. Especially not when it comes to people in Showbiz who actually do maintain an online aura for PR.

That is your opinion. And I won't argue.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Let's agree to disagree and move on, fellas smiley9

Should I watch this week's reliv? Interesting episodes thhe kya?

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Let's agree to disagree and move on, fellas smiley9

Should I watch this week's reliv? Interesting episodes thhe kya?

Thankfully we are moving to the rivalry part. And I hope Yash aka Neil ka dil use Yuvika ke raaste me hurdle daalne se nahi rokega. Agar ye nayyia paar ho gayi to I will have hope ke Neil ka Dil sirf drame ke kiye use hoga.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Thankfully we are moving to the rivalry part. And I hope Yash aka Neil ka dil use Yuvika ke raaste me hurdle daalne se nahi rokega. Agar ye nayyia paar ho gayi to I will have hope ke Neil ka Dil sirf drame ke kiye use hoga.

Ohh poor Neil and his heart, iss zindagi mein usko drame se azadi nahi hai smiley19

Rivalry seems cool! smiley42 maza aayega, sucker for enemies to lovers but I hope the execution is good