Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Nobody watching episodes ki bas yahan aana nahi hai? smiley36

Main bhi dekh hi rahi hu. Lakin sar pe bojh hai.

Aishagokhale thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Excited for the tashan between Yash and Yuvika💪🏻💪🏻

I hope they will give proper Screen space to Yash.....

Ups and down dikhane chahiye..... Na ki har baar Yuvika hi jeetegi and Yash harega..... Aise to maja nahi aayega..... Dono ko harte jitate dikhana chahiye

Realoona08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Yash

I'm watching but always question why Shaleen took up this role whenever a scene happes between Yuvika and "Neil" (heart version lol). Its so weird. Organ transplant hua hai ke aatma transplant 😂.

Edited by Realoona08 - 1 months ago
rlatha1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yashika

I know onething being a fan of shaleen from.Arjun time , he won't take up a character without reason, if he has taken up the character then the character definitely has substance

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Realoona08

I'm watching but always question why Shaleen took up this role whenever a scene happes between Yuvika and "Neil" (heart version lol). Its so weird. Organ transplant hua hai ke aatma transplant 😂.

that's just ITV logic. After open heart surgery, the patient is supposed to have bed rest for 20 days to a month, minimum. Ye idhar udhar ghum raha hai jaise kuch nahi hua! smiley44
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Shaleen ne liya hai to sirf love story to nahi hogi....... Uska character sketch accha hi hoga...... Uske liye kuch aacha karne ko hoga..... And Talwars scenes dekh ke I am happy..... Sab jaan chidkate hai Yash pe..... Uske bonding with everyone ye bhi kabhi uske dusre show mein dekhne nahi mila tha...... Uski emotional side bhi jyada acche se explore ho rahi hai...
Aishagokhale thumbnail

Team Yash

Aise to ab tak jo bhi dikha rahe the vanshaj mein wo logical tha🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ye to wo fast forward karenge hi warna log bore ho jaate🤣🤣🤣. ITV liberty🤣🤣

Edited by Aishagokhale - 1 months ago
stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

that's just ITV logic. After open heart surgery, the patient is supposed to have bed rest for 20 days to a month, minimum. Ye idhar udhar ghum raha hai jaise kuch nahi hua! smiley44

When he went to look at the mirror I was like "Kya kar rahe ho bhai. Heart me taake lage hue hai aur banda chala ayina dekhne" smiley37

I almost had a heart attack when Shalini touched his cheeks and Amarjeet tapped his shoulder.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

I think the main reason his the characters bonding with his mother. None of his previous characters had mother's except for one episodic role. We know Sha misses his mother a lot. May be that is his way of feeling connected to his mother. I mean the driving force of his story is taking revenge for his mother.

Edited by stormfly13 - 1 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: stormfly13

I think the main reason his the characters bonding with his mother. None of his previous characters had mother's except for one episodic role. We know Sha misses his mother a lot. May be that is his way of feeling connected to his mother. I mean the driving force of his story is taking revenge for his mother.

Guys people take roles to have a lead role in their kitty. Any such statement like I personally connect to it is as a truth as our statements like I have always been wanting to be associated with your esteemed organization since childhood that we say in our college campus interviews