Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celinacrescent thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Some of u might curse and troll me ( for ruining it) for being a spoilsport here but I cannot stop myself from venting and my brainless rant because of my ardent devotion to the epic. Kumbakaran episode ki dialogue baazi between the duo was so over the top.Kumbaraka was butchering people mindlessly and Ram slained him .That's it.No dialogues on Mukti and udhaar. ..πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Ram who is a stable minded guy was reduced to someone giving sermons to everyone to absolutely someone with no emotions ( barring few scenes) ,to a confused personality who doesn't know what he is doing.Sujay is of no fault here at all.The screenplay and script writers have done a shoddy job towards the end. All this and then we people get offended that someone is making fun of our epic by just watching drama.. Sorry...!!

Edited by Celinacrescent - 2 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning jai shri ram all of u

Hope u all are good.

So reading ur views here u have summed up nicely. All the warrior got equal footage. Vibhu was surprise pack actually and i burst out laughing. Itni anxiety de raha tha. Bas yeh samaj nahi aaya ki he knew the way he knew how to cross bhoot and maze ..he knew how to get in the cave but woh khud kyo nahi use Kiya. Ya fir usko sirf location hi pata thi πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ§

Woh bar baar lakshman ko alert kar raha tha toh khud hi last wali ahuti kyo stop nahi ki.

Logic question hai not related to text but shayad text mei bhi yeh Harry Potter Wale barrier nahi honge

Sugreev ki vanar strategy mast thi and execution bahut funny tha. Thoda cid type laga..

Lakshman ki navigation quality mein science ka angle tha uski explainations perfect tha. Out of nal Neel, nal is the naughttier one and sochta nahi Neel was samjdar.. nal thoug cuter hai with his expression.

Meghu ka hawan time expression pata nahi kya mantra pad Raha tha mujhe pasd paad sunai de Raha tha

Ramji ka swag lakshman ka patience role reversal sahi laga.. i think Monday ko lakshman will stop the last ahuti finally and gather around that bargad tree. Then meghu comes out.

Ab yeh full fledged dikhate hai ya aadha adhura pata nahi

Yes woh ramji ka BTS pooja wala scene imagine ramayan mein dikhaya tha as Hanuman goes to find those lotus

Rs mein sirf ek Pooja dikhayi thi where agastya muni appears and gvs some mantra to ramji

Ravan vadh se pehle hai

Maths equation. If going by 9 aug date

So impossible lagta hai tab tak ayodhya return..

Max ravan vadh tak hai and abhi tak new promo nahi aaya.

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Indrajeet vadh Bina promo ke hi ho jaayega😁....such a deadliest warrior....and his last duel doesn't get a promo also....🀧

Lakshman and Indrajeet battle was one of the most fierce one in Ramayan Yuddhkand🏹πŸ”₯....

Both watching series from top of the world would be demanding,,,"We want promo,we want justice. "πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just joking!! πŸ˜ƒ

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

I think Indrajeet vadh Bina promo ke hi ho jaayega😁....such a deadliest warrior....and his last duel doesn't get a promo also....🀧

Lakshman and Indrajeet battle was one of the most fierce one in Ramayan Yuddhkand🏹πŸ”₯....

Both watching series from top of the world would be demanding,,,"We want promo,we want justice. "πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just joking!! πŸ˜ƒ

Ya yeh point humne bhi kahi thi

Both lakshman and meghu upsr jaake bolenge we want justice

Promo toh Banta hai meghu baby ka

Plus i told u I remember woh pooja scene imagine ramayan ks tha. If that's included 9 aug Tak ravan shayad hi marega

chatterbox thumbnail

A part of precap those who missed or the last part

https://x.com/Mishthi99/status/1817029641900532005

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Kisi ko bhi yeh sequence pata hai kya.

Yeh ravan vadh se pehle tha shayad imagine ramayan mei tha I think. Poora tweet padho

https://x.com/Rani66185155/status/1816883176377344300

Found this so sharing smiley9

According to the Bengali version of Bhagavata Purana, when Ravana awakened Kumbhakarna and sent him to fight in the Lanka war, Rama was terrified. Brahma assured Rama and told him to worship Durga for success on the battlefield. Rama told Brahma that this was not the proper time (akala) to worship the goddess as it was the Krishna Paksha (waning moon), prescribed for her sleep. Brahma assured Rama that he would perform a puja for the awakening (bodhana) of the goddess. Rama agreed and appointed Brahma as the purohita (priest) of the ritual. Brahma performed the puja from the period of Krishna Navami till the death of the Ravana, during Shukla Navami. Following the instructions of Brahma, Rama praised the goddess by uttering Katyanaya hymn. Brahma uttered the Devi Sukta from the Vedas to please Durga. Pleased, the goddess appeared and declared that a great war between Rama and Ravana would occur between Shukla Saptami to Shukla Navami. On saptami, she aanounced that she would enter Rama's bow and arrows. When ashtami (eighth day) would end and navami (ninth day) would begin, she proclaimed that she would cut Ravana's heads one after another. Finally, she assured that in the afternoon of Shukla Navami, she would destroy Ravana completely.[5]

In a Bengali rendering of the Ramayana legend, Rama travelled to Lanka to rescue his abducted wife, Sita, from Ravana, the rakshasa king. Ravana was a devotee of Durga, who worshipped her in a temple in Lanka. However, angered by the abduction of Sita, a form of the great goddess, Durga shifted her loyalties to Rama. When Rama grew intimidated by the prospect of war, Brahma counselled him to worship Durga, who would bless him with courage. Rama worshipped Durga underneath a bilva tree, chanting the Devi Sukta and other Tantric hymns for her propitiation. Pleased, Durga appeared before Rama and blessed him with victory, and the boon of being able to slay Ravana. Armed with a weapon granted to him by Durga, Rama was able to kill Ravana and rescue his wife.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

According to the Bengali version of Bhagavata Purana, when Ravana awakened Kumbhakarna and sent him to fight in the Lanka war, Rama was terrified. Brahma assured Rama and told him to worship Durga for success on the battlefield. Rama told Brahma that this was not the proper time (akala) to worship the goddess as it was the Krishna Paksha (waning moon), prescribed for her sleep. Brahma assured Rama that he would perform a puja for the awakening (bodhana) of the goddess. Rama agreed and appointed Brahma as the purohita (priest) of the ritual. Brahma performed the puja from the period of Krishna Navami till the death of the Ravana, during Shukla Navami. Following the instructions of Brahma, Rama praised the goddess by uttering Katyanaya hymn. Brahma uttered the Devi Sukta from the Vedas to please Durga. Pleased, the goddess appeared and declared that a great war between Rama and Ravana would occur between Shukla Saptami to Shukla Navami. On saptami, she aanounced that she would enter Rama's bow and arrows. When ashtami (eighth day) would end and navami (ninth day) would begin, she proclaimed that she would cut Ravana's heads one after another. Finally, she assured that in the afternoon of Shukla Navami, she would destroy Ravana completely.[5]

In a Bengali rendering of the Ramayana legend, Rama travelled to Lanka to rescue his abducted wife, Sita, from Ravana, the rakshasa king. Ravana was a devotee of Durga, who worshipped her in a temple in Lanka. However, angered by the abduction of Sita, a form of the great goddess, Durga shifted her loyalties to Rama. When Rama grew intimidated by the prospect of war, Brahma counselled him to worship Durga, who would bless him with courage. Rama worshipped Durga underneath a bilva tree, chanting the Devi Sukta and other Tantric hymns for her propitiation. Pleased, Durga appeared before Rama and blessed him with victory, and the boon of being able to slay Ravana. Armed with a weapon granted to him by Durga, Rama was able to kill Ravana and rescue his wife.

Yeh toh brand new information hai 🧐🧐🧐

But pH shayad itna nahi dikhayenge

Now I m just doing maths equation to work out 9 aug Tak kitna dikhayenge πŸ˜‚

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Hahah .. Ravan marsakta hai max. Aur kuch nai hoga..

RamAayenge thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You were right....Aap keh rahi thi waisa hi hoga shayad...ab extend ho gya hai to I think ram ravan yudh and ravan ends tak hi cover karenge till 9th....Baki ka naye time par show shift hoga us period me dikha denge and coronation ke baad se ramraj start karke they will bring the narrative of Sita parityag in action.

RamAayenge thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Wow....yeh akaal bodhan in Bengal ppl suna tha maine but story nhi pata thi.... interesting!!!πŸ”₯