Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

The show was funny and heartwarming without forcing a bunch of social messages in it which other supposedly good shows do these days

But I've never been able to accept Apurva's methods.....he created a fake family and that fraud....the show did acknowledge it multiple times but the outsider characters let it slide easily , even the adoption officer didn't seem to have a problem with it....i always ended up thinking in uncle and Aarti's POV like what would happen the day they will get to know the truth? The betrayal they would feel would be unimaginable :(

Thank god this show didn't get any lawsuits like Shaktimaan did where kids jumped off buildings thinking that their superhero will save them :(.......I'm glad that fraudsters didn't go creating fake families to scam people irl and citing this show as their inspirationsmiley36

Well I haven't either... I did not accept his method...It was cheating...but they never showed that what Apurva did was good.Did they?? I don't remember...

I remember Apurva himself was under guilt..constant fears and nightmares of getting cought....The mental stress, anxiousness that Apurva went through was well written and we'll portrayed as well...He was happy and in love with Arti...but he was mostly never at peace bcz of this...

But I do agree with you.....

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Promo se doesn't look like it. Yash is being called Dushman.

Also indirect reason to wahi hai.

Well I can break it down why the promo is shown is the way it is shown. Lakin rahene do.

The epis will show it clearly who will do what.

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yeah , most "good" shows these days are mostly about giving social messages than serving good storylines

Yeah...most of the makers forget that it is a visual medium for storytelling...Tell a story in effective Manner...That is what your job is!! With that if you can show a nice message then it is good....

But this preachy way of telling us what we should do and should not...is really off-putting...

I mean what is the difference between an actor and a postman if all he has to do is to deliver a message....smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Well I can break it down why the promo is shown is the way it is shown. Lakin rahene do.

Noo tell na... please...

What do you think???..what is your perspective??? I am curious now....

Baaki jo show me hoga dekhenge....

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Visual medium is soo soo unfair to women.....

Men are playing characters decade younger than their age and women.....

I used to watch ghar ki Laxmi betiyan..in repeat telecast...They were really good as Yuvraj and Niyati....

Sad affair....smiley6......

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Promo se doesn't look like it. Yash is being called Dushman.

Also indirect reason to wahi hai.

Karaya dj ne hi hai...as that guy from organ trafficking and his gundas are sent by DJ only. Aise sadistic plan dj ke hi ho sakte hai. He is trying to take the advantage of mahajan-talwar rivalry. But amarjeet is still going with this plan even though if he don't know who is behind it or who's is life is going end? At the end of the day, someone's gonna die for Yash's heart. And unknowingly Yash is also guilty becoz he is the reason amarjeet is taking wrong way to get a heart for Yash.

By this way they are tainting both neivika and yash-yuvika love story. But is ph se umeed bhi kya kar sakte hai.smiley7 Their idea of heart transplant is organ trafficking. smiley35 As I say vanshaj is now an elite crime patrol.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Noo tell na... please...

What do you think???..what is your perspective??? I am curious now....

Baaki jo show me hoga dekhenge....

Well I know this for sure Yash's family won't tell him how they are arranging the heart. They won't even let him know that it is illegal (probably) let alone that someone is getting murdered solely for the heart.

And promo showed him like that for 2 reasons according to me

1. He is the one who got the heart.

2. The promo is from Yuvika's perspective. And as we know she will think that Yash killed Neil. The way they showed Yash in the promo is Yuvika's vision.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

ok. But Unless you are somehow connected and know the spoilers, You are underestimating the screwups creatives do.
stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

ok. But Unless you are somehow connected and know the spoilers, You are underestimating the screwups creatives do.

You mean Yash getting Neil's heart isn't enough screw up. smiley8

I never wanted it. Isse accha dono half brothers hote smiley19

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes....

Daastaan was shown on ITV....smiley36...

I myself have watched it in ITV....smiley36

Unreal stuff. I saw the synopsis and was like WTF. How the the govt allow this show? smiley35