Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Bold; Yes this was my problem with him , he always made sure that he presented himself as the giver in that relationship

Yuvika got so used to be a taker in any relationship that she never cared for Neil as much as he cared for her

Correct this was the problem but can't discard that he was the only giver tbh he was ready to sacrifice that Canada package and then spending money on their relationship but neil ne bhi ye sab kiya but never showed off

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

That was a scary episode yaar. Isi type ka brutal scene usme bhi dikhaya tha

I wish the writers thought of something else to conclude Neil's story arc....like I'm happy that Mohit will get to do better shows now but why end his character so brutally? Thank god i left this show after ep 290

Priyam.khff thumbnail

Team DJ

I wish the writers thought of something else to conclude Neil's story arc....like I'm happy that Mohit will get to do better shows now but why end his character so brutally? Thank god i left this show after ep 290

Ep 290 mein kya tha aisa

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Priyam.khff

Ep 290 mein kya tha aisa

I don't remember now , but it wasn't anything graphic to this extent , i just felt that it was a waste of my time to watch this show so i stopped watching it completely

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Cricket and especially This guy is one of the reason why I am positive most of the times. smiley36smiley41

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-H3HsxtOoe/?igsh=MWxma2gyeGxxemthOA==

Try to find positivity as much as you can. Nahi mile to stay hopeful but don't go pessimistic.

I don't remember the show/clip but some super pessimistic character tried to insult and convert a optimistic guy by inventing a term called Toxic Positivity. Waisa kuch nahi hota. If at all someone stays positive no matter how bad it is, it's called narcissistic and egoistic behaviour like Ravan.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Cricket and especially This guy is one of the reason why I am positive most of the times. smiley36smiley41

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-H3HsxtOoe/?igsh=MWxma2gyeGxxemthOA==

Try to find positivity as much as you can. Nahi mile to stay hopeful but don't go pessimistic.

I don't remember the show/clip but some super pessimistic character tried to insult and convert a optimistic guy by inventing a term called Toxic Positivity. Waisa kuch nahi hota. If at all someone stays positive no matter how bad it is, it's called narcissistic and egoistic behaviour like Ravan.

@Bold ; That's from KAsmiley36

This is a sign from the universe that the universe never wants me to forget about that shitshowsmiley18

BeingBlunt thumbnail

@Bold ; That's from KAsmiley36

This is a sign from the universe that the universe never wants me to forget about that shitshowsmiley18

Sorry bro. Kahin na kahin se connection Aa Jaata hai. smiley36smiley39

Will try and avoid now and check it properly. smiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

I was going to answer the same, the shows in general now are less about story, more chhipka chhipki. Contrast that with this:

https://x.com/metanya07/status/1801258472396202440

And you'll realise how far we've come..

Is clip se yaad aaya, Yrkkh S3 ka first epsiosde I watched was the drunk confession in jungle scene. smiley36

Like Just Pete said. Kahin na kahin se I get to see the clips and stuff related to that show. It's KA for him and YRKKH S3 for me. smiley37

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Bold; Yes this was my problem with him , he always made sure that he presented himself as the giver in that relationship

Yuvika got so used to be a taker in any relationship that she never cared for Neil as much as he cared for her

I think Yuvika was very lucky in this regard.

Both Neil and Kartik sacrificed for her

Even in case of Karvika, it was only Kartik who adjusted. Yuvika said I don't want you to come in front of you, he agreed . He left everything to be close to Yuvika. Yes he showed off which none of us liked, but he did things for Yuvika

Yuvika never did a thing for him except a cup of noodles now and then

Priyam.khff thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I think Yuvika was very lucky in this regard.

Both Neil and Kartik sacrificed for her

Even in case of Karvika, it was only Kartik who adjusted. Yuvika said I don't want you to come in front of you, he agreed . He left everything to be close to Yuvika. Yes he showed off which none of us liked, but he did things for Yuvika

Yuvika never did a thing for him except a cup of noodles now and then

Right 👍..that's why just by looking at some scenes and last two eps of him can't tag him as a red flag totally because uski positive cheezein bhi thi kuch it's just that neil is ultra green flag and he was simple ready to sacrifice but expects the other person to value him so agar neil se compare Kiya toh ofc Kam lagega but neutral pov se nahi