Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

He even arranged date by breaking his fd, where Yuvika didnt turned upsmiley37

No he broke his FD to buy a fancy watch for Shobana.....Yuvika never asked him to do that and he made her feel guilty for doing it as if she asked him to break his fixed deposit

Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

He even arranged date by breaking his fd, where Yuvika didnt turned upsmiley37

He broke up his fd for shobhna's birthday gift which she didn't like at all aur waha pein bhi uski bezzati hui

Priyam.khff thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

No he broke his FD to buy a fancy watch for Shobana.....Yuvika never asked him to do that and he made her feel guilty for doing it as if she asked him to break his fixed deposit

He didn't mention that fd point in his arguments as far as I know usne kaafi kuch bola but didn't make yuvika feel guilty in that ep he behaved nicely

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Priyam.khff

He didn't mention that fd point in his arguments as far as I know usne kaafi kuch bola but didn't make yuvika feel guilty in that ep he behaved nicely

He said "Yuvi mujhe apni FD todna pada" it sounded to me like he was accusing her for his actions...

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

He broke up his fd for shobhna's birthday gift which she didn't like at all aur waha pein bhi uski bezzati hui

I mean definitely uski FD se mehangi hogi wo angoothi

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Haan kuch to tha, i forgotsmiley36 we were joking ki date ke liye he must hv sold off his house.. yaad aa gayasmiley36

Team Gargi

It's ok guys aaj Neil mara hai, Kartik ko thoda ignore karte hain

Priyam.khff thumbnail

Team DJ

He said "Yuvi mujhe apni FD todna pada" it sounded to me like he was accusing her for his actions...

Oh acha...then I am wrong here mujhe laga tha ki sirf uske bd walle ep mein usne mention Kiya that he broke off his fd which wasn't that wrong itna batana thik hai but agar baad mein kiya then.........

Team Gargi

Haan kuch to tha, i forgotsmiley36 we were joking ki date ke liye he must hv sold off his house.. yaad aa gayasmiley36

Oh haan yaad aaya

And fir DJ ne usko apni car drive karne di...Suta Putra equivalent

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Oh acha...then I am wrong here mujhe laga tha ki sirf uske bd walle ep mein usne mention Kiya that he broke off his fd which wasn't that wrong itna batana thik hai but agar baad mein kiya then.........

He did this when Shobana didn't like his gift , Yuvika was already feeling guilty and he managed to guilt her even more by saying this