Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Bacha ki kaun hai? smiley36 Bhoomi and Co keep on switching between Mahajans and Nagars.

DB and DGD have to be killed to finish the story.

Well, by MB way Arjun killed Bhishma, so here Yuvika....?smiley36

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

It's DGD not DJD , why are you removing Gargi from the trio?smiley19

Yes....gargi nahi to DGD naismiley36. The actual shakuni of vanshaj

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Well, by MB way Arjun killed Bhishma, so here Yuvika....?smiley36

Obviously. smiley36 In the end Pandavas had to leave Hastinapur and create new identity.

Also With Yash and Yuvika not being siblings there is hope for Akshat and Isha too. Can be good story. But waisa dikhayenge nahin.

https://x.com/JohnyBravo183/status/1818990893682323856?t=BZUubDPwG3ZlQ4dDDhk3uQ&s=19

Olympics context meme. smiley37

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Obviously. smiley36 In the end Pandavas had to leave Hastinapur and create new identity.

Also With Yash and Yuvika not being siblings there is hope for Akshat and Isha too. Can be good story. But waisa dikhayenge nahin.

https://x.com/JohnyBravo183/status/1818990893682323856?t=BZUubDPwG3ZlQ4dDDhk3uQ&s=19

Olympics context meme. smiley37

But this show is anything but MB nowsmiley36 also she wont think abt hurting DB, let alone killing him.

Yeah Akshat Isha has potential, her materialistic desires will be fulfilled toosmiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

I don't know about others but SPMB was miles better than BRCMB in everything barring storyline and following the Epic. The direction, screenplay, dialogues etc. Acting to bolo hi mat. It was cringe. SPMB had more depth.

It's just surviving on nostalgia. Like people after 10 years will call SPMB legendary and better. There are already so many who feel like it form those who have not watched BRCMB.

This doesn't happen with RS Ramayan though. No version has been able to reach even 50 percent of that.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Shifting DURJOY Dutta conversation here from NeiVika AT smiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

I don't know about others but SPMB was miles better than BRCMB in everything barring storyline and following the Epic. The direction, screenplay, dialogues etc. Acting to bolo hi mat. It was cringe. SPMB had more depth.

It's just surviving on nostalgia. Like people after 10 years will call SPMB legendary and better. There are already so many who feel like it form those who have not watched BRCMB.

This doesn't happen with RS Ramayan though. No version has been able to reach even 50 percent of that.

No one can come close to Sagar Ramayan , even the 2008 Ramayan from Sagars wasn't as good as the 87 one in my opinion

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Shifting DURJOY Dutta conversation here from NeiVika AT smiley36

Y'all discussing Sadda Haq?

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Y'all discussing Sadda Haq?

We were discussing shows of that time and behind the scene people..so durjoy dutta's name came up

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

No one can come close to Sagar Ramayan , even the 2008 Ramayan from Sagars wasn't as good as the 87 one in my opinion

I hv watched Gurmeet Debina one, idk who made it but i like it.

My father used to watch so we watched it toosmiley36