Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

SGP is lovesmiley27 But its so slow, i cant rewatch itsmiley36

But ghum is a flopsmiley36 kitni bhi trp ho its a damn toxic show!!

SGP was slow? I to loved it. Have rewatched many times

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

SGP was slow? I to loved it. Have rewatched many times

I mean after watching web series nd alll i feel ITV shows slowsmiley36 bigad diya web shows ne🤭

I tried watching it once few months back, after 2-3 ep i skipped it to their marriage scenesmiley37

Edited by RainOfDew - 1 months ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. Yeah. Everything is a lift off.

Imagine this. Kartik Poornima (show based on dusky skin tone girl) was remake of a Malayalam show. Then a Bengali show was remade from the same story. The Hindi dub of that Show is being shown on star with the name Chhoo kar mere man ko. Now an actual hindi remake of that show is being made with the name 'Dil ko tumse Pyaar hua'. smiley37

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1816518960969580862?t=-Sxm3PlRIr20_ltOk6vNAQ&s=19

Then there is this. Why Remake? Original story nahi hai? I don't think any remake has worked apart from Women Empowermentmaa. smiley37

I mean WTF is this. Star ke paas itna kami hai good content ka that they are replaying Dangal TV shows with different names. smiley37smiley39

This is nothing , i read a post in old GDT that the Kannada remake of Anupama was remade in Hindi as Mangal Lakshmi in colors

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

I mean, yes. In a way, Yash is also (indirectly) responsible for whatever that's gonna happen to Neil.

@bold - can you please post the link of that page here? I wanna see that lolsmiley36. (My phone got stolen two weeks ago so I haven't read any discussions here - though I did binge watch all the episodes till recent date.)

Your phone got stolen? How?

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Your phone got stolen? How?

Every year, my town holds a grand 10-15 day fair. But from the past few years, it was not organised because of corona and stuff. They had only started to hold it again from last year, but I didn't go at that time cause of my health.

This year, I wanted to finally go and enjoy a little but mera hi popat ho gaya smiley8. Someone stole it from my bag and ran away. It was also very crowded so I didn't notice until it was too late.

My parents had been insisting to buy a new phone from that day itself, and I finally said ok 2 days ago. I had been cherishing that phone since my 8th class - so it was not just a device to me, but more of a personal diary where I had saved multiple little things. smiley19

So yeah, I was really sad and depressed for a few days. I'm ashamed to admit that I even cried a little. But now I'm okay I guess. What's gone is gone anyways.🤷‍♀️

Edited by Syon_Anya41 - 1 months ago
HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

Every year, my town holds a grand 10-15 day fair. But from the past few years, it was not organised because of corona and stuff. They had only started to hold it again from last year, but I didn't go at that time cause of my health.

This year, I wanted to finally go and enjoy a little but mera hi popat ho gaya smiley8. Someone stole it from my bag and ran away. It was also very crowded so I didn't notice until it was too late.

My parents had been insisting to buy a new phone from that day itself, and I finally said ok 2 days ago. I had been cherishing that phone since my 8th class - so it was not just a device to me, but more of a personal diary where had multiple little things saved. smiley19

So yeah, I was really sad and depressed for a few days. But now I'm okay I guess. What's gone is gone anyways.🤷‍♀️

Ur phone got stolen!!

Once I had left a bag of diwali ka khana (which had my tablet shoved into it) in an Auto.. I realised it when I was waiting 4 the elevator.. Luckily the Kaka had left it with the Watchman.. smiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

why will they take on Mahajans? or you meant only DJD

Bacha ki kaun hai? smiley36 Bhoomi and Co keep on switching between Mahajans and Nagars.

DB and DGD have to be killed to finish the story.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: HeirOfSlytherin

Ur phone got stolen!!

Once I had left a bag of diwali ka khana (which had my tablet shoved into it) in an Auto.. I realised it when I was waiting 4 the elevator.. Luckily the Kaka had left it with the Watchman.. smiley36

How do u guys forget these thingssmiley37in a crowded metro 2 things i keep my hold on are my phone nd metro cardsmiley36

Even when i visited Vrindavan last yr, it was mad crowded inside Banke Bihari temple, i kept hold on my pocket tightly in which mt phone was theresmiley36

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

why will they take on Mahajans? or you meant only DJD

It's DGD not DJD , why are you removing Gargi from the trio?smiley19

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 1 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

This is nothing , i read a post in old GDT that the Kannada remake of Anupama was remade in Hindi as Mangal Lakshmi in colors

WTF. So colors ko Apna Women Empowermentmaa banana hai? smiley37

I saw the promo but didn't knew it was a Women Empowermentmaa copy. smiley37

Mom ko pata chalega to wo bhi dekhne lagengi. smiley37

Waise bhi she loved DABH and Sandhya Beendni. smiley37