Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Yeah, its his uncle to be blamed, but ofc ppl will blame Yash coz acc to fans, Neil is killed coz of him smiley24(though it was.DJ's doing)

It doesnt make sense, its not like Yash asked them to go find heart via illegal means, if he knew he wouldnt hv agreed for surgery either. In reality, a person will be left wid lifetime guilt of being reason for smone's death if something like this happened.

Fact of the matter is end result beneficiary is Yash so the blame will be there.

And that's why I posted a scenario in EDT where they can redeem Yash properly and keep his golden heart image. Yash dedicates his life to Yuvika In guilt and they together take on Mahajans and kill DJ.

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Fact of the matter is end result beneficiary is Yash so the blame will be there.

And that's why I posted a scenario in EDT where they can redeem Yash properly and keep his golden heart image. Yash dedicates his life to Yuvika In guilt and they together take on Mahajans and kill DJ.

I mean, yes. In a way, Yash is also (indirectly) responsible for whatever that's gonna happen to Neil.

@bold - can you please post the link of that page here? I wanna see that lolsmiley36. (My phone got stolen two weeks ago so I haven't read any discussions here - though I did binge watch all the episodes till recent date.)

Edited by Syon_Anya41 - 1 months ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Yes i agree, but solely blaming him isnt reasonable, that too when he dont know anything abt it.

They wont show that ofcsmiley36 even if not love track, they wont waste Neil's death by making Yash dedicating his life to Yuvika. Going by the way they hv given importance to Yash nd Talwars, his char wont be wasted like Neil's.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

I mean, yes. In a way, Yash is also (indirectly) responsible for whatever that's gonna happen to Neil.

@bold - can you please post the link of that page here? I wanna see that lolsmiley36. (My phone got stolen two weeks ago so I haven't read any discussions here - though I did binge watch all the episodes till recent date.)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165656470

Anyways. I am out from EDT. So If anything post reply here and tag me. smiley36

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Why though🤔? Any particular reason for that?smiley36

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Lol. Yeah. Everything is a lift off.

Imagine this. Kartik Poornima (show based on dusky skin tone girl) was remake of a Malayalam show. Then a Bengali show was remade from the same story. The Hindi dub of that Show is being shown on star with the name Chhoo kar mere man ko. Now an actual hindi remake of that show is being made with the name 'Dil ko tumse Pyaar hua'. smiley37

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1816518960969580862?t=-Sxm3PlRIr20_ltOk6vNAQ&s=19

Then there is this. Why Remake? Original story nahi hai? I don't think any remake has worked apart from Women Empowermentmaa. smiley37

I mean WTF is this. Star ke paas itna kami hai good content ka that they are replaying Dangal TV shows with different names. smiley37smiley39

Sasural Genda Phool which was a remake of Ogo Bodho Sundari was a hit

Ghum hai kisi k pyaar me is a remake too

Not sure about other remakes

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

Why though🤔? Any particular reason for that?smiley36

Show nahi dekh rahe to whats the point of EDT? smiley36 GDT me I will chat.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

why will they take on Mahajans? or you meant only DJD

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Sasural Genda Phool which was a remake of Ogo Bodho Sundari was a hit

Ghum hai kisi k pyaar me is a remake too

Not sure about other remakes

SGP is lovesmiley27 But its so slow, i cant rewatch itsmiley36

But ghum is a flopsmiley36 kitni bhi trp ho its a damn toxic show!!

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165656470

I might not watch the show till transplant nd Neil's funeral nd all. After that i will.

I havent watched past week ep too so cant comment on those.