Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

I deeply apologise for not replying to you that day, Di. The thing is : I went to a fair that day, and my phone got stolen.

That phone had my everything - multiple poems, drafts and snippets I had written in my

notes app, photos, lists of the things I would do or the shows I would watch now that I'm finally healed - and someone...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357996/reply?isQuote=True&pthreadId=165674422

I totally get what r u r feelingsmiley31I recently bought a new phone, it was hard to let to let go of old one coz i jad it since long. I got that one just after 12th, so ya it was more than just a device for me too. It had so much data that it took an hr to transfer all of it🤭

I m glad though u got a new phone finally.

But u didnt do ryt, u scared mesmiley7 but its okay, i accept ur apologysmiley14

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I totally get what r u r feelingsmiley31I recently bought a new phone, it was hard to let to let go of old one coz i jad it since long. I got that one just after 12th, so ya it was more than just a device for me too. It had so much data that it took an hr to transfer all of it🤭

I m glad though u got a new phone finally.

But u didnt do ryt, u scared mesmiley7 but its okay, i accept ur apologysmiley14

Oooh you got a new phone?! Congratulations!!smiley40smiley27

Lol yeah. It's not like I have any other choice lmao - what's gone is gone.smiley19

Sorry once again hehesmiley9

I have only binge watched the episodes - I haven't read discussions here yet. How are NeiVika fans coping? i hope there are no fan wars going on lol. Saara kiya dhara Naastik ka hai. They are so cruel for giving Neil such a horrible exit.smiley7

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Oooh you got a new phone?! Congratulations!!smiley40smiley27

Lol yeah. It's not like I have any other choice lmao - what's gone is gone.smiley19

Sorry once again hehesmiley9

I have only binge watched the episodes - I haven't read discussions here yet. How are NeiVika fans coping? i hope there are no fan wars going on lol. Saara kiya dhara Naastik ka hai. They are so cruel for giving Neil such a horrible exit.smiley7

Thank usmiley27 my phone wid my salary😁

NeiVika camp me matam chaya hai (even us who r OG watchers nd recent watchers), such a sadistic ending to Neil, no one wanted thissmiley18

Acc to spoilers DJ will kill Neil nd his heart will be transplanted into Yashsmiley24

Fanwars yt aur insta pe hain, yahan nhismiley36

Edited by RainOfDew - 1 months ago
Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Team Yash

Thank usmiley27 my phone wid my salary😁

NeiVika camp me matam chaya hai (even us who r OG watchers nd recent watchers), such a sadistic ending to Neil, no one wanted thissmiley18

Acc to spoilers DJ will kill Neil nd his heart will be transplanted into Yashsmiley24

Fanwars yt aur insta pe hain, yahan nhismiley36

OMG really?! Must have been such an amazing experience! smiley42smiley27

I felt so bad when I watched that heart promo. If the makers are planning on sailing the Yashika ship, then idk how they would justify it after today's episode. Like it's literally Organ trafficking.

Lol yeah, I have seen those on YT - and unsurprisingly, a few NeiVika fans are really immaturesmiley39. I mean, why are they bashing Yash, when he's literally on his death bed? He doesn't even know anything - his uncle is the one to blame. smiley13

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

OMG really?! Must have been such an amazing experience! smiley42smiley27

I felt so bad when I watched that heart promo. If the makers are planning on sailing the Yashika ship, then idk how they would justify it after today's episode. Like it's literally Organ trafficking.

Lol yeah, I have seen those on YT - and unsurprisingly, a few NeiVika fans are really immaturesmiley39. I mean, why are they bashing Yash, when he's literally on his death bed? He doesn't even know anything - his uncle is the one to blame. smiley13

Hehe yes, my hands were shaking while opening the boxsmiley36 but the feeling was amazing

I was sick from past week so didnt watched the ep, i m glad i didnt. Arpita shared a pic of Neil, cant watch thatsmiley12 my innocent heart cant take it.

Yeah, its his uncle to be blamed, but ofc ppl will blame Yash coz acc to fans, Neil is killed coz of him smiley24(though it was.DJ's doing)

It doesnt make sense, its not like Yash asked them to go find heart via illegal means, if he knew he wouldnt hv agreed for surgery either. In reality, a person will be left wid lifetime guilt of being reason for smone's death if something like this happened.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WTF ANOTHER FILM COPY? smiley37

So not Hello Brother but this? smiley39

Waise the TRP increased. People liked last week. Is week ka pata nahin.

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail

Team Yash

Hehe yes, my hands were shaking while opening the boxsmiley36 but the feeling was amazing

I was sick from past week so didnt watched the ep, i m glad i didnt. Arpita shared a pic of Neil, cant watch thatsmiley12 my innocent heart cant take it.

Yeah, its his uncle to be blamed, but ofc ppl will blame Yash coz acc to fans, Neil is killed coz of him smiley24(though it was.DJ's doing)

It doesnt make sense, its not like Yash asked them to go find heart via illegal means, if he knew he wouldnt hv agreed for surgery either. In reality, a person will be left wid lifetime guilt of being reason for smone's death if something like this happened.

@ bold - Hein?! What happened? smiley3 (Lagta hai kisi ki buri nazar lag gayi lmao)

I saw that pic too, and plus the promo. Truly horrific and nauseating.smiley26

Literally yes. And from how the makers have portrayed him, Yash is a very kind and empathetic human being - the guilt that someone had to die so he could live, would literally kill him from the inside.

I am a sucker for angst and heartbreak so I'm really curious to see how the makers would carry this track forward. 🤔

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Bollywood copies Hollywood & regional movies, then iTV copies Bollywood.

Matlab OG toh ab kuch bacha hi nahi hai..

Lol. Yeah. Everything is a lift off.

Imagine this. Kartik Poornima (show based on dusky skin tone girl) was remake of a Malayalam show. Then a Bengali show was remade from the same story. The Hindi dub of that Show is being shown on star with the name Chhoo kar mere man ko. Now an actual hindi remake of that show is being made with the name 'Dil ko tumse Pyaar hua'. smiley37

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1816518960969580862?t=-Sxm3PlRIr20_ltOk6vNAQ&s=19

Then there is this. Why Remake? Original story nahi hai? I don't think any remake has worked apart from Women Empowermentmaa. smiley37

I mean WTF is this. Star ke paas itna kami hai good content ka that they are replaying Dangal TV shows with different names. smiley37smiley39

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

@ bold - Hein?! What happened? smiley3 (Lagta hai kisi ki buri nazar lag gayi lmao)

I saw that pic too, and plus the promo. Truly horrific and nauseating.smiley26

Literally yes. And from how the makers have portrayed him, Yash is a very kind and empathetic human being - the guilt that someone had to die so he could live, would literally kill him from the inside.

I am a sucker for angst and heartbreak so I'm really curious to see how the makers would carry this track forward. 🤔

Lol kuch bhismiley37 weather is changing nd i also caught fever like many🤧 i m fine nowsmiley36

Yes exactly, i m also curious to know how they will show Yuvika nd Yash's progress from here. I m sure she will somehow get to know that Neil's death was a murder nd reason for it too nd ofc she will hate Yashsmiley24

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I mean WTF is this. Star ke paas itna kami hai good content ka that they are replaying Dangal TV shows with different names. smiley37smiley39

Star ke paas 2020 se kami hai content kismiley36blatantly copying regional toxic shows nd making them more toxic.

They should pick fictions from IF nd other sitessmiley36 faaaar better writing than their script writers.