100saal ki umar hai inki

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Wow this was some co incidence

100saal ki umar hai inki

Ab Inka satsang Puri zindagi chalega 🙏. Jokes apart, i do enjoy listening him.smiley36 Accha timepass hota haismiley37

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

I forgot to add one point about Dastaan.

When in Pakistan with the new family, they ask her the name of her son. Bano says that he doesn't have a name.

Lady given him the name Gulam Ahmed to which Bano says that he isn't a Muslim

Lady says its ok we will give him good upbringing to which she says, he has Banta's bad blood, he is a Sikh and can never be a Muslim

To which lady responds that all children are born Muslims, we distribute them in religionssmiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Some of you guys must be thinking why I didn't reply to anyone of the Blackpilled posts of doom and just react with laughing emoji? smiley36

I was watching Olympics all day. Brilliant performance today. Find something positive to do. :)

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

I just hope this plan only gets accomplished after 2100 so that i don't have to live to see it

Kabhi nahi hoga. Likh ke le lo. smiley37

They are a Phattu Qaum. smiley37smiley39

They do all this because we aren't proactive, we are reactive. The moment retaliation comes you will see the victim card come out. And retaliation is always Brutal. Check out the history of riots and conflict. Waise to bahut examples de sakte but for check the recent anti Hindu Delhi riots results from thier side.

I might have posted this before too but there is always the famous cauliflower farming.

It's not like they can do something, it's just that Takla note wala pedo infested us with non violence. So the attitude needs change and it will take time.

Besides this I know one more thing. BJP will do a Guj 2002 level stuff if there is a guaranteed conformation of them receiving 90 percent hindu votes. Milega? Nahi.

Itna sab karke bhi ghanta mila. Many people can say a lot of things like Organizational problems, IT cell issue, egoistic behaviour and all those stuff. But didn't the public vote? Unke side pe kuch bhi karwa lo, they receive combined vote share.

Search what happened with Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Utna bhi kyon sochna? smiley36

Vanshaj ko hi dekh lo. Fiction reflects society.

The Koel truth if revealed would have been a diff show. BUT itna bold step wasn't accepted by a few fickle minded fans. They weren't ready to accept a ruthless character. And subsequently it was changed and show went downhill from there actually. Show ka direction hi alag hota if they had shown it.

Coming to the post leap stuff. Yuvika didn't do anything wrong in my opinion. She just did whatever she had to get her work done (Because she is the protagonist), she did a tit for tat. Galat ke saath Galat. But look how everyone projected her as a villain and all that stuff. People weren't able to digest such behaviour from a lead (supposed to be good good character). In contrast to what the current villain character (which is being called Dushman) is doing and still not being called wrong. It's literal murder of a harmless character for personal benefit.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

What i said. smiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165664722

Fiction me nahi tolerate hota hai. Reality me kaise hoga? smiley39

I am not pointing out this user alone. Yahi mentality hai. smiley37

Imagine this mentality in the Mahabharat era. Koi nahi marta in kaurav side.

Jab tak ye mentality nahi jayega, tab tak aisa hi lagega. smiley36

Yuvika ke ruthless hone se Kaam hua ya nahin ye batao? smiley36

Real life example. I live In a locality where there are 2 m Ghettos. But not a single communal incident happened in 30 years. Because they know kuch hua to wo bachenge nahin. None of the communal stone pelting you see in their areas. Karne se hota hai. This non reaction leads to them growing in numbers and then it gets difficult.

Yahan pe 30 saal me ghata hai unka coverage instead of increasing.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

What i said. smiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165664722

Fiction me nahi tolerate hota hai. Reality me kaise hoga? smiley39

I am not pointing out this user alone. Yahi mentality hai. smiley37

Imagine this mentality in the Mahabharat era. Koi nahi marta in kaurav side.

Jab tak ye mentality nahi jayega, tab tak aisa hi lagega. smiley36

Yuvika ke ruthless hone se Kaam hua ya nahin ye batao? smiley36

Real life example. I live In a locality where there are 2 m Ghettos. But not a single communal incident happened in 30 years. Because they know kuch hua to wo bachenge nahin. None of the communal stone pelting you see in their areas. Karne se hota hai. This non reaction leads to them growing in numbers and then it gets difficult.

Yahan pe 30 saal me ghata hai unka coverage instead of increasing.

Yaha kyu ye baat bol rahe ho...Go to EDT and reply the user...smiley37

Team Gargi

Guys check this video

Ultimate hai..

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/qH7fsrBzKyERFZqp/?mibextid=oFDknk

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 2 months ago

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Utna bhi kyon sochna? smiley36

Vanshaj ko hi dekh lo. Fiction reflects society.

The Koel truth if revealed would have been a diff show. BUT itna bold step wasn't accepted by a few fickle minded fans. They weren't ready to accept a ruthless character. And subsequently it was changed and show went downhill from there actually. Show ka direction hi alag hota if they had shown it.

Coming to the post leap stuff. Yuvika didn't do anything wrong in my opinion. She just did whatever she had to get her work done (Because she is the protagonist), she did a tit for tat. Galat ke saath Galat. But look how everyone projected her as a villain and all that stuff. People weren't able to digest such behaviour from a lead (supposed to be good good character). In contrast to what the current villain character (which is being called Dushman) is doing and still not being called wrong. It's literal murder of a harmless character for personal benefit.

@bold koel truth matlab? The attack on Koel na