Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

I know finding middle ground or being neutral is very difficult nowadays.smiley18

Even if you give your neutral pov and show the real concerns you will be called as "andbhakt" no matter how strongly you oppose BJP's wrong decisions and faults..smiley11

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: Priyam.khff

Even if you give your neutral pov and show the real concerns you will be called as "andbhakt" no matter how strongly you oppose BJP's wrong decisions and faults..smiley11

Have been the biggest sufferer of this. I used to be connected to an atheist Youtuber Harris Sultan and his (then) friend Ghalib Kamal. So they mocked all the religions.

Then they started calling out everything Hindu(even if they had only half knowledge about it. Mocking Vedas using wrong translations, making videos on some fake news etc.)

So I started objecting them. Then their followers started calling me Andhbhakt and Tunni(they had framed this word deforming Sanatani) just because I have the correct references and they were like you are justifying your religion as it's better

And the right wingers (who used to earlier watch their shows to listen Islam bashing) started calling me out for supporting their genuine critiques on Hinduism.

I can't tell you how much they had called me around 21-22. This is the reason I then left that domain and started doing my own podcasts

Bhale hi views kam/na aayein but at least I am spreading the fact

Priyam.khff thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Have been the biggest sufferer of this. I used to be connected to an atheist Youtuber Harris Sultan and his (then) friend Ghalib Kamal. So they mocked all the religions.

Then they started calling out everything Hindu(even if they had only half knowledge about it. Mocking Vedas using wrong translations, making videos on some fake news etc.)

So I started objecting them. Then their followers started calling me Andhbhakt and Tunni(they had framed this word deforming Sanatani) just because I have the correct references and they were like you are justifying your religion as it's better

And the right wingers (who used to earlier watch their shows to listen Islam bashing) started calling me out for supporting their genuine critiques on Hinduism.

I can't tell you how much they had called me around 21-22. This is the reason I then left that domain and started doing my own podcasts

Bhale hi views kam/na aayein but at least I am spreading the fact

What is your channel name?

Team Gargi

What is your channel name?

Where are you from?

Channel name is Sarvatha Vicharsheel

https://youtube.com/@sarvathavicharsheel7487?si=9lZecJvcuT9GkS2S

Priyam.khff thumbnail

Team DJ

Where are you from?

Channel name is Sarvatha Vicharsheel

https://youtube.com/@sarvathavicharsheel7487?si=9lZecJvcuT9GkS2S

Pune ,(POST IS LESS THAN FIVE WORDS )

Team Gargi

Pune ,(POST IS LESS THAN FIVE WORDS )

Oh.

Not sure why the link didn't come with a hyperlink.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Who is this baba? He is all over my feed. Vaise ye baba kam aur comedian zyaada haismiley36. I started with cringing his reels, but now I enjoy his sessionssmiley36. Kabhi kabhi facts bhi bolta hai yesmiley20

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C91XefzPMFv/?igsh=MXBoZng0MnBxb3kzNg==

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: rbpll

Who is this baba? He is all over my feed. Vaise ye baba kam aur comedian zyaada haismiley36. I started with cringing his reels, but now I enjoy his sessionssmiley36. Kabhi kabhi facts bhi bolta hai yesmiley20

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C91XefzPMFv/?igsh=MXBoZng0MnBxb3kzNg==

Good one. I don't know him but have seen my MIL listening to him.

Isse question poochhne waale lekin majoritily maha ullu hote Hain

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Good one. I don't know him but have seen my MIL listening to him.

Isse question poochhne waale lekin majoritily maha ullu hote Hain

I know.... question puchne waale ek se bad kar ek namune hote haismiley37smiley37

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Naam liya nai news aa gaya babaji kasmiley36

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1818175976309772790?t=RD8qaSUnN07RpwzFmGi97w&s=19

Edited by rbpll - 2 months ago