Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I really don't understand this women empowerment. I am not saying that house wives aren't empowered. In fact I think they are more empowered to look up after the entire family and their needs. But when these shows bring concepts like doing 2 jobs and then again looking after the family, it seems they aren't empowering women but overburdening them.

Just because a woman can work outside doesn't mean that she needs to hold double front

The same thing that came to my mind when I saw the promo.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Giving old vanshaj vibessmiley4. That's a different thing I am not going to watch 🤣

https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1828000398805766242?t=XLw5iPGoi139-XF6GLmoYQ&s=19

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Good time to share this on the occasion of Janmashtami

https://x.com/SVicharsheel/status/1828029154337402982?t=mAwPz1TnS1AijfwyfTihxw&s=19

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Giving old vanshaj vibessmiley4. That's a different thing I am not going to watch 🤣

https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1828000398805766242?t=XLw5iPGoi139-XF6GLmoYQ&s=19

No one will. Sabko pata hai End Kya dikhane wale hai. smiley36 DJ is betraying Yuvika for sure and then Yash will turn positive and save her or maybe marry. Then she will be a Talwar and again it will be the talwars vs Mahajans.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

I just watched a show Shiksha Mandal based on Vyapam Scams. Badhiya hai. But cliffhanger open ending pe series khatam kar diya. smiley39smiley18

Now it will be in my mind and will have to wait for it to return and complete.

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

No one will. Sabko pata hai End Kya dikhane wale hai. smiley36 DJ is betraying Yuvika for sure and then Yash will turn positive and save her or maybe marry. Then she will be a Talwar and again it will be the talwars vs Mahajans.

Boring story 😴😴

Aage jaake sirf ek mindless aur baseless khichdi hi banne waala haismiley39

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

Ab har show vanshaj ki tarah "different" thodi na hota ...jaha fl ki shaadi hi na ho paaye kabhismiley39smiley36

That makes Yuvika a female version of Popatlal

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

She'll handle both the buisness empires and she might even merge the two comapnies after the Mahajan-Talwar weddingsmiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

She'll handle both the buisness empires and she might even merge the two comapnies after the Mahajan-Talwar weddingsmiley37

Like I said in the last few days. Mahajans ki Talwar karegi sabka Naash. smiley37
rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

That makes Yuvika a female version of Popatlal

Dekho kartik ke saath engagement tak baat pahuchi thi, but Hui naismiley36

Neil ke saath shaadi Tak pahuchi thi, but Hui naismiley18

Yash ke saath shaadi ke baad Tak baat pahuchegi, but kya nai hoga vo dekhna padegasmiley37