Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Exactly why my reaction. Humlog Chutiya hai to allow. Like I know that country is terroristan and they will show it. It's not a country, it's an ideology and mentality.

But why was it allowed here? Kuch jyada hismiley35

P. S. Pak will show it. They are a rogue nation. It's futile to even think.

Like look at Gadar and Raazi. Aisa kabhi nahi dikhaya gaya. Infact Raazi me to unko understanding and sympathetic dikhaya hai. SitaRamam me bhi.

I mean if our country could enjoy a show where freedom fighters are shown as traitors and indians working for the British police service giving kaalapani sentences to innocent people then anything is possible

[9 malabar hill]

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

PS. you read in Wikipedia, Mera itna lamba likhna ya

No i read your post too

And that movie is fukked up

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

There is Extremists only from other side. This side always retaliates.

Otherwise do you think it will take time for us to crush that rogue gabarge of a nation?

Search for Kargil. We would have taken PoJK then and there but the media pressure and other stuffs didn't let us capture it. I also read that some media and social worker did parade of army widows asking the govt to stop war.

I've heard that Nehru ordered the army to stop or something

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Unfortunately Pakistan the ideology is expanding.

I hate to say but most probably this is the last century of Hindus. After this we would be like Yezidis or Greek pagans. Existing in some corner where no one knows

Lol. You know my answer. Jyada explain karenge nahin. smiley37
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

What was the original ending in the noveL?

In the original ending that man actually r**es Bano and nothing happens to him

She gets completely disillusioned because she could have never thought in Pakistan, women could be disrespected and such criminals could go scot-free and becomes insane

He returns home and sees her son who reminds her of Banta and this man, so she kills her 4 year old son.

She then takes this body to the marriage venue(marriage had taken place by then) blaming him for giving her a false hope and also tells that now she has freed evil from Pakistan. Saying this and blaming him for all the miseries her family had to bear for nothing and eventually she does.

Seeing this Fawad's character goes insane.

Rabia feels that if it wasn't for her the Bano wouldn't have left the home and encountered the harsh realities, so was indirectly responsible for their sufferings. She feels guilty She now has to take care of her insane husband

The novel was actually presented to us from the eyes of Rabia

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 2 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

I've heard that Nehru ordered the army to stop or something

Wo to bahut pehle ka baat hai. This is from 1999
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

In the original ending that man actually r**es Bano and nothing happens to him

She gets completely disillusioned because she could have never thought in Pakistan such criminals could go scot-free and becomes insane

He returns home and sees her son who reminds her of Banta and this man, so she kills her 4 year old son.

She then takes this body to the marriage venue(marriage had taken place by then) blaming him for giving her a false hope and also tells that now she has freed evil from Pakistan. Saying this and blaming him for all the miseries her family had to bear for nothing and eventually she does.

Seeing this Fawad's character goes insane.

Rabia feels that if it wasn't for her the Bano wouldn't have left the home and encountered the harsh realities, so was indirectly responsible for their sufferings. She feels guilty She now has to take care of her insane husband

The novel was actually presented to us from the eyes of Rabia

This is insane...they should've gone with this ending in the show

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 2 months ago

Team Gargi

I mean if our country could enjoy a show where freedom fighters are shown as traitors and indians working for the British police service giving kaalapani sentences to innocent people then anything is possible

[9 malabar hill]

What the hell. This is how we are slowly sowed the seed of self hatred.

Team Gargi

No i read your post too

And that movie is fukked up

I only told a part of it. That movie is so irritating that I can't even tell just saw a few scenes and had a headache

Team Gargi

Lol. You know my answer. Jyada explain karenge nahin. smiley37

Yes I like your optimism but things are looking bleak