Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

With the right campaign, support and a good performance at the debate Kamala mayyyyy have a chance but I don’t see her leading by a huge margin.

Although, I hate to say this, but is American even ready for a female president ? Would they actually vote for her given their backwards mindset!

The election is going to be close no matter who are the candidates; so it doesn't matter if she wins by a small margin as long as she pulls it off.

Biden stepping away takes the emphasis from his age and cognitive decline and allows the focus on what a 2nd Trump recovering. Kamala can focus back on how bad Trump is and Project 2025, what it all means, what losing SCOTUS for decades to come means further, abortion rights, etc.

Is America ready for a female president? I don't know and she's a woman of color to boot. So the conservative sexist, racist people will certainly be turned off. But clearly people are energized with the fundraising.

Things will be clearer in 2 weeks when the polls stabilize.

Edited by gilmores - 2 months ago
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Michelle Obama is an option?? Didn't her war criminal husband bombed enough ME countries already that he wants to finish whatever there's left??

933142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

With the right campaign, support and a good performance at the debate Kamala mayyyyy have a chance but I don’t see her leading by a huge margin.

Although, I hate to say this, but is American even ready for a female president ? Would they actually vote for her given their backwards mindset!

I have my reservations, but at least the enthusiasm yesterday seems more enthusiastic than Biden campaign ever was in the 2020 elections. Especially the younger female voters which have been the deciding factor for the Dem wins for the last two years.

I feel like pople who would definitively not vote for a black president have already coalesced around Trump. People who won't vote for a woman are the swingers here, but I think the right amount of fear mongering about Project 2025 and just hammering in abortion and the Supreme Court issues might get them to jump ship.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm I just wish someone else was nominated. I am not confident about her. She will also support genocide

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9xKlTFNuxh/?igsh=MXVscGltdDgxamgxYg==

nutmeg7 thumbnail

US Vice-President Kamala Harris has gone on the offensive against Donald Trump in the first rally of her White House campaign, portraying November’s election as a choice between a former prosecutor and a convicted felon.

Speaking to a crowd of about 3,000 in the battleground state of Wisconsin, Ms Harris likened her Republican opponent to fraudsters she said she had prosecuted.

"I took on perpetrators of all kinds,” she said. “Predators who abused women. Fraudsters who ripped off consumers. Cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain.”

"So hear me when I say I know Donald Trump's type," Ms Harris added. "In this campaign, I promise you, I will proudly put my record against his any day of the week."

In response, the crowd shouted "Kamala! Kamala!" Some observers noted that the audience's enthusiasm contrasted with that seen at Biden events this electoral cycle.

When her Republican opponent's name was mentioned, many attendees chanted "lock him up", echoing a similar refrain at Trump events when he was running against Hillary Clinton in 2016.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 22 days ago

https://giphy.com/gifs/republican-2024-election-gop-primary-YoZhcKxy7Ir9lsL4MN

'If only he had picked me as his Vice Presidential candidate'

Edited by rckRadhe - 22 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 22 days ago

https://giphy.com/gifs/6L015gMEW3pFC

'Bet I could squeeze in a quick rub behind her debate podium'

933142 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

https://x.com/NateSilver538/status/1837878478474994037

https://x.com/USA_Polling/status/1837893380161888646

Republicans have outperformed polls when Trump is on the ballot. And Democrats have outperformed whenever abortion is on the ballott. So it's hard to tell which way the elections will swing, but there's something fascinating about how quickly Harris has turned around the campaign. Trump's campaign increasingly looks like Hillary's campaign in 2016.