Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

933142 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Sanders is 82. He will be 86 by the end of the presidency. If the primary concern with Biden was age, Sanders is not a valid replacement.

Michelle is equally wild. The woman has never held a public office or shown any inclination to.

Like I get why people don't like Kamala. I personally don't. But you all aren't even mentioning relevant nominees. Shapiro, Whitmer and Newsom are candidates, not Michelle and Sanders. Michelle Obama doesn't even have a policy to like or dislike.

Anyhow most of the possible presidential alternatives (Shapiro, Whitmer, Buttigieg) have all already endorsed Kamala. I am pretty sure Sanders would shortly as well. Obama probably at the convention. A lot of celebrities have also jumped ship. And after the massive donation spurge today, she is all but confirmed.

It's time for the coconuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai7cl9LQgHM

933142 thumbnail

https://x.com/actblue/status/1815198823771165179

Holy moly! The coconuts are showing up.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

People are interested in Michelle Obama ......only because that would mean having Barrack Obama as a ghost President....

933142 thumbnail

Beshear is already campaigning for the Veep slot.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

People are interested in Michelle Obama ......only because that would mean having Barrack Obama as a ghost President....

...You want the first female POTUS be a puppet to her husband?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

House of Cards turning real. smiley15smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Beshear is already campaigning for the Veep slot.

...You want the first female POTUS be a puppet to her husband?

All I care is for Barrack Obama to be back.......don't try to blackmail me emotionally by making this a gender issue......We need a President who can run this country.....if that means that the first female POTUS will be a puppet....so be it.....Country>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every issue.....

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I love Michelle Obama, but she is not running and there is no point in asking for her.

Bernie had his turn trying, he is older than Biden. People were scared of Sanders before and he's not going to win over the people on the fence.

Kamala needs a strong VP pick and there is a chance.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: gilmores

I love Michelle Obama, but she is not running and there is no point in asking for her.

Bernie had his turn trying, he is older than Biden. People were scared of Sanders before and he's not going to win over the people on the fence.

Kamala needs a strong VP pick and there is a chance.

With the right campaign, support and a good performance at the debate Kamala mayyyyy have a chance but I don’t see her leading by a huge margin.

Although, I hate to say this, but is American even ready for a female president ? Would they actually vote for her given their backwards mindset!

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

With the right campaign, support and a good performance at the debate Kamala mayyyyy have a chance but I don’t see her leading by a huge margin.

Although, I hate to say this, but is American even ready for a female president ? Would they actually vote for her given their backwards mindset!

Hillary lost it against Trump, I get it she had lot going on. Let see if Harris will be good in debates.