Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

AG must have broken his finger so that he can’t perform πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜œ, hai na Mayuri??πŸ˜›πŸ˜

I think Tarun might have requested Hiba to do a reel with him...yes , Zero Chemistry .

He turned out to be so despo for promoting himself ..to a point its ok..but sharing all edits , and the asli is one more...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I think Tarun might have requested Hiba to do a reel with him...yes , Zero Chemistry .

He turned out to be so despo for promoting himself ..to a point its ok..but sharing all edits , and the asli is one more...

And our shant Sushant Ani doesn’t even care 😜

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I hope not, don’t even want to know! The judges seemed to enjoy while she was perfidy but dying result announcement they made a face, why??

I actually didnt understand a lot of this mumbai hatred towards Jhanak.

Why the girls were shown mean to Jhanak from starting ?

Why was the producer , judge showing so much hatred towards her , only to please B4 πŸ€”

How did suddenly Rudra become only Jhanak mentor , why is he not happy for other students...Doesnt it look like he wants her only to win.

Aditya is fine he knows her before itself.

Was it shown I missed it πŸ€”

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She had a monologue na where she said "letter mein likha hai ki I am trying to push my way into the next round, with the help of Rudra n other influential personas , thereby usurping the right of some one more deserving"

But what was written in the letter?? Is it going to be shown as a separate episode as a filler!!!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Really , he needs to hire a PR now to beat these asli and dancer..

He toh cant do all this ..😝

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am so irritated with his forced promotion. This dude Tarun seriously needs to stop. Now it’s turning cringey and desperation. You aren’t her hero 😏 He is just desperately trying to grab the opportunity.
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One of the person on X saying now wait Krushal is coming with his reel with Chandni πŸ˜‚

Kitna cringe reh gaya haismiley11

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

One of the person on X saying now wait Krushal is coming with his reel with Chandni πŸ˜‚

No need... We are happy without any promotion from his side... Let him be this calm and not bothered πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

rysohini thumbnail

Krushal has better things to do in his life than play petty games smiley1 Aisa koi reel na ane wala!

The most that he must be inching to do is, hit the gym n take a video of him exercising and post it , iske life ke priorities set haismiley36

Originally posted by: Manoshono

rysohini thumbnail

Bold - I actually didnt understand, why you are trying to understand smiley44smiley36

I actually didnt understand a lot of this mumbai hatred towards Jhanak.

Why the girls were shown mean to Jhanak from starting ?

Why was the producer , judge showing so much hatred towards her , only to please B4 πŸ€”

How did suddenly Rudra become only Jhanak mentor , why is he not happy for other students...Doesnt it look like he wants her only to win.

Aditya is fine he knows her before itself.

Was it shown I missed it πŸ€”