Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Sachin on show also he is super funny smiley37 the mehndi he put on his wife smiley37smiley37 Anirudh said it looks like bat πŸ¦‡ smiley36smiley36… he was going & looking each couple mehndi smiley36smiley36… he was asking Ani about their mehndi smiley36 I love you I miss u smiley36smiley36 .. I found our leads only decent smiley36 Armaan Abira were too cringe & so ott smiley37

Only Armaan & Ani kissed their respective ladies smiley36smiley36 Armaan on forehead smiley36 Ani on J’s hand smiley36smiley36… I was surprised to see Bose house drama smiley37smiley37 in middle of when Ani sees Jhanak smiley37smiley37

Ha ...I did nt like rista couple ott

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3955401858016883/?mibextid=cr9u03

Ani toh gaya if this reel is real πŸ˜‚

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Robotic....technically good smiley36

5 W 20 C

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Robotic....technically good smiley36

5 W 20 C

Hina has a long way to go in dancing department 😊 my soch purelyπŸ€”

At the end of three months hope she learns moreπŸ™‚

rysohini thumbnail

Last kuchh dino se jitni dancing isne ki hai , after 3 months, she will improve a lot.....It's strange that they chose a non-dancer for this role, qki sooner or later , plan toh tha dance dikhane ka...like she has improved in the acting deptt. from where she had begun, barring a few glitches recently, I am sure dance mein bhi improve karegi smiley27

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Hina has a long way to go in dancing department 😊 my soch purelyπŸ€”

At the end of three months hope she learns moreπŸ™‚

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Last kuchh dino se jitni dancing isne ki hai , after 3 months, she will improve a lot.....It's strange that they chose a non-dancer for this role, qki sooner or later , plan toh tha dance dikhane ka...like she has improved in the acting deptt. from where she had begun, barring a few glitches recently, I am sure dance mein bhi improve karegi smiley27

Really, there are lots of actors that can dance well.. she is good with light roles .. till date I liked her performance in the taklu ashirwad where she breaks down seeing Ani and falls on his feet! That was outstanding or should I say in Ishita Raman’s tone, she was standing out in that episode! Her best in emotional ones so far!!

But in the few episodes I watched of her prev show albela, she did a good job there too! I think it’s the direction πŸ€”

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is only reel for reel so Ani is safe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hiba is looking so pretty in this dress..

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I loved this dance … Hiba looks so pretty in that dress 😍

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

Meri toh alag panga hai, I have barely noticed her, specially when she shares screen with a certain some one smiley36smiley44

Yes, that uncle groom ashirwad scene was so aesthetically shot and RuNak looked heavenly , plus the "yeh kaali raat jakadlu" playing in the background ! Kaha gaye those RuNak days with apt bgm yaar!

I liked her in the ring pehenane wale epi s as well and the tetanus injection se pehle when she asks expectantly "Abb toh khushi khushi jane denge na mujhe, rokenge nehi na"

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Really, there are lots of actors that can dance well.. she is good with light roles .. till date I liked her performance in the taklu ashirwad where she breaks down seeing Ani and falls on his feet! That was outstanding or should I say in Ishita Raman’s tone, she was standing out in that episode! Her best in emotional ones so far!!

But in the few episodes I watched of her prev show albela, she did a good job there too! I think it’s the direction πŸ€”

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the first time i like her dance with guruji jr , the choreography was so good