Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Someone, please explain to me what happened to Abira's insaaf for her client. Why is she withdrawing the case smiley36 ?

People, this is exactly why you cannot be involved in the same case, and if you didn't know what conflict of interest means, I hope you know now.

Arman, supposedly the best lawyer in town, discusses his client's case with the opposing counsel smiley39. If Arman lost the case, Manish and Ruhi have grounds to sue him.

Abhira, someone who constantly gives lectures on ethics, principles and justice, uses information in Court that was supposedly disclosed to her in confidence.

Oh wait but Abhira does no wrong...sorry smiley4!! Just like Arman, Abhira also has a lot of flaws, she is not perfect.

Anyway, I am glad she withdrew the case. Hopefully, she will learn from her mistakes this time.

It was her first case and she will eventually learn with time but armaan should have been more Careful as he is the seasoned lawyer here. Regarding her lunch behavior she did no wrong as bhabhiji still has her eyes set on her jethji any sane wife will do the same.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'd think the police is supposed to do things like CCTV footage, vehicle check and getting medical tests of driver to see if they are under influence or had any other ailment like color blindness/seizure disorder etc which would preclude them for driving

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

OMG!! I laughed so hard when MG said to Ruhi that ye ye jeetwaega hume, ye case har waegasmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1811574911644950808?t=JDjEhcR-C-FMfVltZ2Ey1Q&s=19

Listen to ar echoed dialogues 🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Exactly

And if Armaan still goes back to seeing her as bechaari after seeing how she behaves even now saying she hopes of them being together and bad mouthing Abhira saying she doesnt care for you etc, then he is also stupid for letting himself be guilt tripped and manipulated

Wakeup Armaansa. This woman is only finding excuses to be in your life in some way and you are giving it to her.

Exactly this women's kaands should come in front of all as she was never a bechari pyaar ki maari aurat but was always a cunning, manipulative and lusty woman.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Tum log khushi khushi lado I will happily read the kalesh you provide 🍿πŸ’₯

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It was her first case and she will eventually learn with time but armaan should have been more Careful as he is the seasoned lawyer here. Regarding her lunch behavior she did no wrong as bhabhiji still has her eyes set on her jethji any sane wife will do the same.

Oh definitely!! Arman touted as the best lawyer in town, is beyond me smiley36.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

if Abhira really wanted to use the info she received to the maximum, she'd have brought up Ruhi's mental health issues and not just the mechanical issues with the car but she didnt call out Ruhi as being unfit to even be driving. That shows she is just a newbie lawyer. If I were in Abhiras shoes I would prove Ruhi as being medically unfit to drive in the first place.