Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

thorn is removed through thorn only throughout she was saying for personal trust but when it came in personal to professional trust she got it

Why IF changed the multiple colour 🤔 names now looks boring ...

No value of personal or professional trust ....

When critical time comes both ML and FL won't " TRUST" each other ...Both will throw each other under the bus smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1811674788756344875

I agreesmiley36 As a lawyer, abhira will do the best for her client. If Armaan slipped an important things, that's is not on her, but him.

If Ab believed she was right to use it, she would have defended herself to him. This much we all expect from Ab that she would have voiced her opinion. Instead we got the monologue as to why she did that

what ar has for ruhi as guilt is not taken by abhira as same so arman could not have told regarding ruhis health or car drive to her. This is same as ar telling deal shadi to ruhi and then she started her dance. Places changed for both but idhar ka udhar transfer is same. Now he won't listen against abhira from ruhi can discuss anything with abhira 🤣🤣 hey prabhu hey paramatma. These two girls are mad actually. Abhiras jealousy is not reducing even after ruhi being away from. Home or treated as client. Whereas ruhis Lobedobe is same our karma kya karein 😛

I find both of them so stupid. Dono ka hi kuch nahi ho sakta.

Originally posted by: Krinya

My kostin after today's episode and vidya mammas gyan on shadi followed by abhiras proposal to arman .

What did arman exactly do , to win abhiras trust 🤔

I.e. Frm the time she got to know they're still married uptil now

Gyan sab daughter in law ke liye hai

When she tortured Madhavji she didn’t have " Gyan:

Flipper ....smiley37

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Why IF changed the multiple colour 🤔 names now looks boring ...

No value of personal or professional trust ....

When critical time comes both ML and FL won't " TRUST" each other ...Both will throw each other under the bus smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

new badges are given I read that circulation

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1811674788756344875

I agreesmiley36 As a lawyer, abhira will do the best for her client. If Armaan slipped an important things, that's is not on her, but him.

This case it self is stupid case ..🙄 ...The non performing personally husband & Wife lawyers Abira and Arman and bechari Ruhiza and instant Kaki can settle it our of the court smiley37

new badges are given I read that circulation

I feel like having colour blindness so boring colours 😴

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lawyers use every opportunity to win the case that's why it is advisable to not talk too much infront of lawyer when your case is going on.

As a lawyer what Abhira did was not wrong.

As a lawyer what Armaan did was not right, he gave opposite lawyer his client's information.

It's good they did not made their fl a devi who keeps everyone (even her sautan) above herself. She is a flawed character.

It's just that if the same thing is done by Armaan then he would be bashed more comparatively.

Though I liked how Armaan handled the situation and told her why he is upset and reminding her about which type of lawyer her mother wanted her to become.

Abhira also knew what she did was not correct and might upset Armaan but currently her mind is filled with insecurity.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Earlier people used to defend Ruhi saying Armaan gave her mixed signals, assurance etc. etc. (though he told her no indirectly but lets not count that) but now Armaan told her directly she should be in her limits so if she'll still continue to pursue him then she would be nothing but a person with no self respect nor respect for her family.

She may still love the idea of him or dream about him but should not act upon it.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Sab armaan aur ruhi ka favourite colour blue he blue dikh raha kyun ?? smiley19smiley19 mujhe nahi pasand smiley19