Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

My kostin after today's episode and vidya mammas gyan on shadi followed by abhiras proposal to arman .

What did arman exactly do , to win abhiras trust πŸ€”

I.e. Frm the time she got to know they're still married uptil now

Originally posted by: Krinya

My kostin after today's episode and vidya mammas gyan on shadi followed by abhiras proposal to arman .

Armaan questioned her integrity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Jab tak trust karta tha tab tK Abhira had an upper hand phir daadi ne aake uski aankhein khol di😎

Armaan is disappointed in Abhira, he even accused her of breaking his trust (using information given by him regarding Ruhi to her advantage in court) so Abhira realized she can't play hard to get anymore as this time Armaan is angry because of a valid reason. Armaan stopped giving her bhao & attention which she was secretly liking smiley36 Now Abhira will have to manaofy him smiley9

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago

By the way, kaka was randomly crossing the road instead of using a zebra crossing.

Kaka should be sent to school to learn the rules πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

i think the spoilers got the shows and characters mixed up… Savi in ghum is infertile..abhira just got low platelets issue..which is very treatable with medical help πŸ˜‚

ITV is obsessed with infertility of FL..smiley37smiley37smiley37hasna nahi ...Still I can't stop laughing smiley37

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1811674788756344875

I agreesmiley36 As a lawyer, abhira will do the best for her client. If Armaan slipped an important things, that's is not on her, but him.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

there was 10 months time and instead of intruding into others things fighting with dadi she could have developed her own bond with ar . Instead of saying deal reminding him deal she could have kept calm observing all understanding relations in that house not in fighting mode. Why ruhi is so important to her when ar himself left her in mandap and ran for her. What more he can assure to her keeping dad is ijjat ruhis gvs ijjat or his own respect away. Love should happen organically liking the personality of a person. Instead it went from abhira side when he fought for her against fufa and kissed her on forehead. For him it happened after she confessed. Are they school kids not to realise anything till everything is burnt. It's all deal, ego ,divorce, sacrifice ,blackmail , self respect, attitude, zidd , mus everything is going on from 3 months. One side batch is on separating them another side useless gyan by people who can't hold relations is given to these to who are already in their own dinchak. It's a drag fest for increase of episodes. That day if she listened to arman for out of court settlement, nonsense in court could be avoided. All sweet moments look good but where's trust and understanding.

Even after living with him for more than 10 months , she is unable to trust him and Roohi after getting rejected by him trust him blindly. What's wrong with these two girls??

And Roohi should stop embarassing herself. Achchi khaasi chal rahi thi aaj Armaan se confess karke sab progress kharab kar di

Abhira is jealous of Roohi and desperate to prove herself a good lawyer in front of daadisa so she is doing what she is doing. Ab iske liye love confession bhi kaar degi.πŸ˜‚

And Armaan is so stupid to discuss his case details with Abhira the opposition lawyer and then expecting her to not use it was so lame.

He should know better about her badbad and gadbad.

Originally posted by: viji2111

Even after living with him for more than 10 months , she is unable to trust him and Roohi after getting rejected by him trust him blindly. What's wrong with these two girls??

And Roohi should stop embarassing herself. Achchi khaasi chal rahi thi aaj Armaan se confess karke sab progress kharab kar di

Abhira is jealous of Roohi and desperate to prove herself a good lawyer in front of daadisa so she is doing what she is doing. Ab iske liye love confession bhi kaar degi.πŸ˜‚

And Armaan is so stupid to discuss his case details with Abhira the opposition lawyer and then expecting her to not use it was so lame.

He should know better about her badbad and gadbad.

what ar has for ruhi as guilt is not taken by abhira as same so arman could not have told regarding ruhis health or car drive to her. This is same as ar telling deal shadi to ruhi and then she started her dance. Places changed for both but idhar ka udhar transfer is same. Now he won't listen against abhira from ruhi can discuss anything with abhira 🀣🀣 hey prabhu hey paramatma. These two girls are mad actually. Abhiras jealousy is not reducing even after ruhi being away from. Home or treated as client. Whereas ruhis Lobedobe is same our karma kya karein πŸ˜›
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago

thorn is removed through thorn only throughout she was saying for personal trust but when it came in personal to professional trust she got it

Originally posted by: Why_though

If Roohi is packed off to US, they can’t even bring that track na.. but if it has to be someone infertile, it has to be didi.. for spoiling so many lives, let that be her punishment..

Hamare chagne se kya hoga smiley37

Yeh toh depends on TRP audience,Channel and Shahi Saheb....Rest every thing is just" Umeed"

Don't keep any hopes ....I am here to watch different forms of " Armanzaa " smiley42smiley42

Surrogacy no Surrogacy..Ruhi or Abhira ...No issues

Waise bhi ML will go " crazy " later 😜 smiley37