Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

According to some spoilers Abhira will be infertile so Ruhiza will be the surrogate...

US chali gayi toh muskil hogi na ...but it is OK Green curtain behind US of Shahi is easy smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

If Roohi is packed off to US, they can’t even bring that track na.. but if it has to be someone infertile, it has to be didi.. for spoiling so many lives, let that be her punishment..

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually there are many couples like this .. who learn to be circumspect.. as they know their partner can put them in a spot ..

So Armaan has to learn to keep professional and personal separate.. he should not disclose client confidential matter .. but there is too much blood rushing down when he looks at Abhira so starts revealing ..

In the end you want to live with a person who you enjoy being with .. smile at the conversation and want to have babies with ..

Arti ki thali .. and ghar me sukh shanti is not a reason to rush back home …

Armaan looks at Abhira as if he wants to gobble her up .. if Poddars had a private chamber in court .. which ideally they should …being respected law firms .. he would have locked the chamber door and made a meal of her ..

It’s time both go on a long holiday and get some stuff off their system

Than it will create mus..

Abhira would again say tumne mujhse cheezein chupayi...

Its also abhira's responsibility to keep secrets told to her in confidence to herself..

Sirf ek hi partner adjust karta rahe..

I don't find it appealing....

The wrong one had to take accountability...not the other one had to adjust

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

what I like is after manisha tells her pov very softly to dadi manoj signals her and she gives cute look that's what I love in them literally 🤩🥰😍 lovely couple who understand respect each other and get that respect in front of family showing self respect when needed.

Yeah they are the lerfect examples..

Even kiara also..

See difference between her and charu...

The maturity she has is beyond her age..

They are a lovely family living with their individuality in that joint family ruked by iron fist...

I like all 4....

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Ruhi drove the faulty car was it Armaan's secret or Ruhi's secret?? Panic Attack or financial problems gives a person right to endanger other people's life?

It was something informed in personal capacity which she obviously took advantage of in professional space...

And such blurting could lead to her blurting anything anytime related to armaan..

Aaj ruhi ki baat thi use case jeetna tha she without doubt used the information..

Whats the gyrantee that she would not do it again in future for her bemefit..

It put abhira also in no trust zone like armaan...

Originally posted by: Nephy1

It was something informed in personal capacity which she obviously took advantage of in professional space...

And such blurting could lead to her blurting anything anytime related to armaan..

Aaj ruhi ki baat thi use case jeetna tha she without doubt used the information..

Whats the gyrantee that she would not do it again in future for her bemefit..

It put abhira also in no trust zone like armaan...

Abhira was wrong in using that information against Ruhi & she was compared with phuphasa too for that. She needs to learn a lot in her life.

@bold Ab never used information given by anyone, to her advantage before. I haven't seen a single incident. She was even accused of stealing a file & giving it to Dev during Dadisa's case time but she didn't. This one incident for which Ab will repent too doesn't make her untrustworthy.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1811580250893221916

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago
PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not really... they can use cross examination like how much she drove n did she notice any faulty problems in the car ... they can ask her abt any previous accidents

PoojaaNair thumbnail

In a criminal case if a person has to be sentenced to the highest punishment two things guilty Act and Guilty mind .... else it will not be of the highest punishment but for eg if Ruhi drove car intending to kill or hurt Abhira then she can be penalized severely

PoojaaNair thumbnail

That can be a defence too ...

PoojaaNair thumbnail

This case is bought for the future situation which I'm sure Ruhi isn't going to forgive Ak n tbh she was a kid but it shows Ak had zero trust on the Gks that even if she told Ruhi did the 1st step of accident they would be good to her ... This shows tat Ak doesn't trust Goenkas n I'm waiting for the identity reveal because gks needs to be shown their faces n they don't deserve good because of the injustice they put naira akshu abhi n Abhir in .... so waiting for that sweet moment