Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I don't think abhira is keeping her professional and personal separate..she was desparate to defeat ruhi, the case is lame. It doesn't have much standing. The guy is alive. the smart thing to do was to settle it outside court which was what a professional lawyer like armaan suggested. But the minute abhira saw ruhi, her emotions took control. This is not a fight for Nyaay like she said. She did mix the two. The intention was clear. She wanted to defeat ruhi so she did things that she would not normally do. Abhira withdrawing the case actually makes a lot of sense. People thinking that its a weak behaviour or because of some Gaslighting do not understand that Abhira's reasoning and intention for taking the case to court is not genuine. So it's better to withdraw and settle it off court.

Armaan is a professional and a expert in his field. Being the defendant his job is to invalidate the witness and proofs provided by the plaintiff by whatever means, which is what he did.

Armaan even though he was so good at telling ruhi off today must maintain that distance with her and keep showing her the truth. The way he indulged her when she was in Poddar house with her immoral demands and closeness was irksome. He must understand that he cannot live with the guilt forever. Its not a lifelong repentance that he needs to do. It needs to end sometime and somewhere. The guilt with ruhi is similar to the ehsaan wala guilt he felt for dadisa and vidya for a long time since the day he was brought to that house and it was toxic pro max.

First I think u somehow got me wrong…. I was mentioning that armaan mixed his personal and professional life…. Forst by telling about his client to abhira and then telling about abhira to ruhi….😃😃😃

But, I don’t agree that ruhi ka case should b settled outside… I mean I want some sort of responsible punishment for ruhi… this is for the safely abd wellbeing of the people in the city….

In her ANGER… she was SPEEDING a FAULTY car for hours!!!!! I mean this is defo not to b ignored….
and saying ki no one died so just leave this….. I mean do we have to wait for ruhi to Jill someone in ab accident???
armaan along with her family… keeps on saying… ki isme uski galti kya hai??? Can’t they c ko galti kya hai???

This is similar to someone in anger starts shooting as the gun is the only thing available… 2-4 ghayal Ho jaayen but koi mare na…. To galti nahi Hui kya??

Ruhi ka accident is not a normal accident… it is defo because of her mental/ anger issues abd her fanily dies not seem to control it…. Kuch yo karna hi chahiye!!!

Courts ka I don’t know much…,the one judge that sort of barred sbhira for bribing…. I mean the hand written note ko bhi ignore kar… Aise hi Jude culprit maan liya…. I don’t think aisa hota hai😃😃

yes, I m happy armaan started looking at hot real ruhi is…. He was thinking ki ruhi uska chehra nahi dekhna chalegi… and here ruhi is all ready for abhira to reject armaan so that she can b with him!!😃😃😃 heights hai uski!!

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Agreed. That point of Ruhi driving faulty car shouldn't be accepted without Ruhi's testimony. Abhira has been wrong few times before too. She isn't always morally correct/right. That makes her character connectable otherwise FLs are never wrong. But she is proven wrong in Dadisa's case, while accusing dadisa for tearing her mother's photo and even while accusing Ruhi for breaking her murti. Her character is flawed and emotionally driven from the beginning. I don't have problem with her flaws & personal bias towards certain characters. I only have problem with her claims/dialogues.

Agree with you completely!! All of the main characters have flaws, Abhira is not an exception.

Originally posted by: India_TV

First I think u somehow got me wrong…. I was mentioning that armaan mixed his personal and professional life…. Forst by telling about his client to abhira and then telling about abhira to ruhi….😃😃😃

But, I don’t agree that ruhi ka case should b settled outside… I mean I want some sort of responsible punishment for ruhi… this is for the safely abd wellbeing of the people in the city….

In her ANGER… she was SPEEDING a FAULTY car for hours!!!!! I mean this is defo not to b ignored….
and saying ki no one died so just leave this….. I mean do we have to wait for ruhi to Jill someone in ab accident???
armaan along with her family… keeps on saying… ki isme uski galti kya hai??? Can’t they c ko galti kya hai???

This is similar to someone in anger starts shooting as the gun is the only thing available… 2-4 ghayal Ho jaayen but koi mare na…. To galti nahi Hui kya??

Ruhi ka accident is not a normal accident… it is defo because of her mental/ anger issues abd her fanily dies not seem to control it…. Kuch yo karna hi chahiye!!!

Courts ka I don’t know much…,the one judge that sort of barred sbhira for bribing…. I mean the hand written note ko bhi ignore kar… Aise hi Jude culprit maan liya…. I don’t think aisa hota hai😃😃

yes, I m happy armaan started looking at hot real ruhi is…. He was thinking ki ruhi uska chehra nahi dekhna chalegi… and here ruhi is all ready for abhira to reject armaan so that she can b with him!!😃😃😃 heights hai uski!!

@red I was surprized by her dialogues. C'mon Armaan is not interested in you he left you two times!! First time he left her because he couldn't take stand for his and Ruhi's infatuation wala pyaar and second time he left her at mandap still Ruhi is having a hope? Just because Abhira is rejecting him? Would Armaan start loving Ruhi if Abhira rejects him? Seriously her neurons are dysfunctional. She is delusional pro max. In future if Armaan "ever" got married to her that would be a majboori. But I think Ruhi will happily get married to Armaan becoming his "majboori" as she doesn't want to think beyond Armaan which is quite unhealthy obsession. I read somewhere Ruhi has self-respect & she is doing the right things few days back. Is this self-respect to have "hopes" when a man can't even imagine loving anyone other then his lover who is alive and living in his outhouse. Insanity at peak smiley29

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Why_though

Roohi is so obsessed with Armaan. She is not normal and has so much mental issues. The therapy is clearly not helping her. Instead of Manish and Swarna going on some trip, they should have taken Roohi with them. Change of place will help her! move to some other place, get a better treatment, improve mental health - that should be her goal. Then after getting better, she can find a man.. without addressing her issues it’s unlikely she will ever find happiness. She won’t be happy and will never let others be happy.
As of now, She wants Armaan and will do anything to get him. She doesn’t want Armaan and Abhira together. She only defended him to show she knows him better and Abhira doesn’t deserve him. I really hope they ship off Roohi abroad in the name of treatment and we will be spared of her melodrama. But makers like to keep her around for drama.. what to do..

I really liked Arman’s response to Roohi.. hope he sticks to it..

they should send her to USA ..in fact they all should leave india and go to USA so we don’t need to see anyone of them onscreen. They are so not needed anymore in this show..Abhiras family is Armaan and the podaars..so after revelation..it should be tata goodbye to goenkas.’

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they should send her to USA ..in fact they all should leave india and go to USA so we don’t need to see anyone of them onscreen. They are so not needed anymore in this show..Abhiras family is Armaan and the podaars..so after revelation..it should be tata goodbye to goenkas.’

According to some spoilers Abhira will be infertile so Ruhiza will be the surrogate...

US chali gayi toh muskil hogi na ...but it is OK Green curtain behind US of Shahi is easy smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just call it as I see it smiley37smiley37

Gosh the scene was so cringy and awkward, poor guy was

looking anywhere but her, I was embarrass for her.

Sad part Ru will do it againsmiley44

Ruhi is totally embarrassing with zero self respect..such a disgraceful woman..Women who get divorced after 20 years of marriage with 2 or 3 children..even don’t show such desperation for their ex husbands like this Ruhi is showing for a 2 day noodles romance..🙄
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

There are many girls like this .. they feel they can only get a man by emotionally manipulating them., privately ready to give all .. but pretend to be on higher morals in front of others ..

Arman should record of how Ruhi behaves with him privately and show it to Manish and suwarna that rein in your immoral par poti .. before slapping other folks ..

WoW reminds me of Abhira during her wedding planner stint. Which also reminds me woh 50k ka kya hua 😔

Originally posted by: India_TV

Definitely Ruhi is at fault.. Yeah we all know she didnt do it intentionally. But that accident was something which could have been avoided right? When you are driving a vehicle you are not only responsible for your safety but of pedestrians too. Agree there was so dark. But still she was over speeding, still her car was faulty. It is solely the driver's responsibility to make sure that car is in a good condition.

And yes ofcourse Goenkas can compensate for the financial losses and hospital bills for Kaki's husband. But what about the psychological aspect? What about agony and physical pain that victim had to suffer? They are not telling about the severity of injury. But if there is a long bone fracture, it would take atleast 1-2 months to reunite na. And all that period is not going to be easy for Kaki's family. And there are also cases in which some people can go into PTSD after such accidents.Not everything can be compensated by money.

So Armaan asking what is Ruhi's fault is not valid. I hope Goenkas learn a lesson from this and give an adequate therapy for Ruhi. In her agitation and carelessness she is risking other's life too.

Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

According to some spoilers Abhira will be infertile so Ruhiza will be the surrogate...

US chali gayi toh muskil hogi na ...but it is OK Green curtain behind US of Shahi is easy smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

i think the spoilers got the shows and characters mixed up… Savi in ghum is infertile..abhira just got low platelets issue..which is very treatable with medical help 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Definitely Ruhi is at fault.. Yeah we all know she didnt do it intentionally. But that accident was something which could have been avoided right? When you are driving a vehicle you are not only responsible your safety but of pedestrians too. Agree there was so dark. But still she was over speeding, still her car was faulty. It is solely the driver's responsibility to make sure that car is in a good condition.

And yes ofcourse Goenkas can compensate for the financial losses and hospital bills for Kaki's husband. But what about the psychological aspect? What about agony and physical pain that victim had to suffer? They are not telling about the severity of injury. But if there is a long bone fracture, it would take atleast 1-2 months to reunite na. And all that period is not going to be easy for Kaki's family. And there are also cases in which some people can go into PTSD after such accidents.Not everything can be compensated by money.

So Armaan asking what is Ruhi's fault is not valid. I hope Goenkas learn a lesson from this and give an adequate therapy for Ruhi. In her agitation and carelessness she is risking other's life too.

exactly…if people walk into a store and the floors are slippery and they fall and break a leg..they often sue the companies and get their compensation..here this Ruhi with her mental imbalance and negligent behaviour could have killed somebody..it’s just by luck that kakis husband survived.’.otherwise most pedestrians knocked down by speeding cars often lose their lives..so her behaviour can’t be overseen..she needs to suffer the consequences..