Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Let Abhira be a flawed character. Why is it necessary to defend her in everything and put her on a pedestal? She isn't a perfect character, nor does she need to be. I liked what she did today, but I also understand Ar's point of view that he shared the information with trust. He isn't trying to gaslight her in anyway.

It's really a big word to use for that situation..Today both are equally right and wrong in their position...So better be take this as lesson and kindly show some mercy to their aanewaala clients...Inke chakkar mein unhe kyun peesna hai. smiley37..But i am disappointed with case ka withdrawing. The licence needs to get cancelled for time being and the victim should get finance compensation..That's the least punishment that makers can give to their ladli ruhi...

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

As a law student if ruhi drove the car knowing it was faulty it is her negligence If not then it is an accident

Won't it be difficult to prove that she knew. If Ar is someone who goes to any length to win, even that could have been used for defense.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just realized I didn't finish the episode and after

the courtroom and greedy Sushant giving P-Brain a

hard time, which he deserve smiley7

No body told me the episode was Ruhi za, confession about not getting over Armaan, which I understand but not that she hope they'll get back together smiley37smiley37

Ru bachchi, you don't have to say everything think

Maleficent Angelina Jolie GIF

Never mind

Bechari desperates will learn in very terrible way then they will finally understand a way too late .

Khud ki bazzathi karni toh , kya karoom ....smiley37

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just realized I didn't finish the episode and after

the courtroom and greedy Sushant giving P-Brain a

hard time, which he deserve smiley7

No body told me the episode was Ruhi za, confession about not getting over Armaan, which I understand but not that she hope they'll get back together smiley37smiley37

Ru bachchi, you don't have to say everything think

Maleficent Angelina Jolie GIF

She'd just had a therapy session...she was just going with the flow smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ceyy

woah what a sly opportunist abhira is... she just simply can't keep her personal and professional life separate. I feel pity for armaan that he fell in love with her. abi jb dadi ki baaton se usko fir se lag rha hai ki arman uske haath se chut jaega to case wapis le rahi hai. Dude why would you take the matter to court if in the end you wanted to take it back. Senseless and illogical in my opinion.

tbh I am never really liked ab’s character except starting few episodes but now she is coming across as dumb, desperate and annoying as f… no matter what anyone says it’s a fact she mixed personal and professional matter.. she wanted to win from Ruhi.. Her feelings for Ar was questionable since day 1 but even if we consider it to be true love still Ab has absolutely zero trust on Ar… literally the way she pulled Ar from Ruhi, yeh kya puri zindagi esi hi betal banke Ar ke peet par sawar hogi and will stop him from interacting with other woman… I know it’s complicated but agar sath rehna hai toh trust karo esi idiotic harkate toh mat karo.. Ab is being shown as so insecure about her love that in her jealousy she is even ready to blur the lines between good and bad, do things which are ethically and morally wrong… the way she is pinning Ar and asking where he was, sorry didn’t find it romantic… more than her genuine love for Ar it’s coming across as her fight with Ruhi and Dadisa which she wants to win at any cost.. based on dadisa’s words and Vidya’s words she decided to take back the case.. not because she genuinely introspected… she just wanted to get Ar’s trust back… which just makes me wonder how serious she is about her profession… yeh ladki apne matlab ke liye kisi ko bhi under the bus throw karegi…now according to the new bts, she hurriedly proposed Ar… she doesn’t want to lose him or should I say doesn’t want to lose him to Ruhi… I don’t know but didn’t like the sudden proposal…

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am scraed to even imagine that how difficult it could be to live with a person with whom your secrets are safe..

Kudos to ruhi in this matter neither she ever told family about ar-ab deal marriage even having so many reasons to do so even get slapped nor told abhira about her and ar past just to drive her away..

She planned plotted but never let out armaan's secrets...

@bold Ruhi drove the faulty car was it Armaan's secret or Ruhi's secret?? Panic Attack or financial problems gives a person right to endanger other people's life?

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

As a law student if ruhi drove the car knowing it was faulty it is her negligence If not then it is an accident

I am not sure why Abhira argued that Ruhi knew it was a faulty car...when did they show this? I don't remember watching any scene showing that Ruhi is aware of any issues with the vehicle. Even if she proves that the car was faulty, that doesn't mean that Ruhi had any knowledge of it. So that claim falls flat.

In the event it is proven that Ruhi knew of this and still drove the car, she will still not be held liable in this incident because this accident was not caused due to the car being faulty. According to the CCTV footage, it was dark, she didn't see the man and hit him.

Unfortunately, Abhira did not deal with this case ethically or competently - she was overpowered by her emotions and reacted impulsively.

Edited by Inaya10 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

tbh I am never really liked ab’s character except starting few episodes but now she is coming across as dumb, desperate and annoying as f… no matter what anyone says it’s a fact she mixed personal and professional matter.. she wanted to win from Ruhi.. Her feelings for Ar was questionable since day 1 but even if we consider it to be true love still Ab has absolutely zero trust on Ar… literally the way she pulled Ar from Ruhi, yeh kya puri zindagi esi hi betal banke Ar ke peet par sawar hogi and will stop him from interacting with other woman… I know it’s complicated but agar sath rehna hai toh trust karo esi idiotic harkate toh mat karo.. Ab is being shown as so insecure about her love that in her jealousy she is even ready to blur the lines between good and bad, do things which are ethically and morally wrong… the way she is pinning Ar and asking where he was, sorry didn’t find it romantic… more than her genuine love for Ar it’s coming across as her fight with Ruhi and Dadisa which she wants to win at any cost.. based on dadisa’s words and Vidya’s words she decided to take back the case.. not because she genuinely introspected… she just wanted to get Ar’s trust back… which just makes me wonder how serious she is about her profession… yeh ladki apne matlab ke liye kisi ko bhi under the bus throw karegi…now according to the new bts, she hurriedly proposed Ar… she doesn’t want to lose him or should I say doesn’t want to lose him to Ruhi… I don’t know but didn’t like the sudden proposal…

there was 10 months time and instead of intruding into others things fighting with dadi she could have developed her own bond with ar . Instead of saying deal reminding him deal she could have kept calm observing all understanding relations in that house not in fighting mode. Why ruhi is so important to her when ar himself left her in mandap and ran for her. What more he can assure to her keeping dad is ijjat ruhis gvs ijjat or his own respect away. Love should happen organically liking the personality of a person. Instead it went from abhira side when he fought for her against fufa and kissed her on forehead. For him it happened after she confessed. Are they school kids not to realise anything till everything is burnt. It's all deal, ego ,divorce, sacrifice ,blackmail , self respect, attitude, zidd , mus everything is going on from 3 months. One side batch is on separating them another side useless gyan by people who can't hold relations is given to these to who are already in their own dinchak. It's a drag fest for increase of episodes. That day if she listened to arman for out of court settlement, nonsense in court could be avoided. All sweet moments look good but where's trust and understanding.

Originally posted by: Inaya10

I am not sure why Abhira argued that Ruhi knew it was a faulty car...when did they show this? I don't remember watching any scene showing that Ruhi is aware of any issues with the vehicle. Even if she proves that the car was faulty, that doesn't mean that Ruhi had any knowledge of this. So that claim falls flat.

In the event it is proven that Ruhi knew of this and still drove the car, she will still not be held liable in this incident because this accident was not caused due to the car being faulty. According to the CCTV footage, it was dark, she didn't see the man and hit him.

Unfortunately, Abhira did not deal with this case ethically or competently - she was overpowered by her emotions and reacted impulsively.

Agreed. That point of Ruhi driving faulty car shouldn't be accepted without Ruhi's testimony. Abhira has been wrong few times before too. She isn't always morally correct/right. That makes her character connectable otherwise FLs are never wrong. But she is proven wrong in Dadisa's case, while accusing dadisa for tearing her mother's photo and even while accusing Ruhi for breaking her murti. Her character is flawed and emotionally driven from the beginning. I don't have problem with her flaws & personal bias towards certain characters. I only have problem with her claims/dialogues.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

For me, the writers ruined her character during the Dadisa court case track. Afterwards, she was good, then again during the wedding planner track and now this!!! Depending on the track, she is up and down smiley36 I wish the makers had kept consistent smiley6