Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Actually thays how marriages works..

And neither Manoj forces her to change..

He induldges her antiques..

Participates with her missions...

Silently but he supports his wife against dadi...

what I like is after manisha tells her pov very softly to dadi manoj signals her and she gives cute look that's what I love in them literally 🤩🥰😍 lovely couple who understand respect each other and get that respect in front of family showing self respect when needed.

I am scraed to even imagine that how difficult it could be to live with a person with whom your secrets are safe..

Kudos to ruhi in this matter neither she ever told family about ar-ab deal marriage even having so many reasons to do so even get slapped nor told abhira about her and ar past just to drive her away..

She planned plotted but never let out armaan's secrets...

ruhi amd and ar have that respect , understanding if something is out they know their ijjat will go away so both kept calm. This doesn't mean I support ruhis ways 🤣
PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hii guys I used to watch Yrkkh since Kaira days I silently see the updates my Point is I liked Kaira but hated swarna for being rude to Naira... Akshu had a tragic life I liked AbhiRa n I wanted Abhi n Ak to be together... talking abt this new gen as a neutral If a person's ex keeps hovering around him or her tat guilt or the person's current won't like it especially if the ex is not committed... btw I used to love young ruhi

woah what a sly opportunist abhira is... she just simply can't keep her personal and professional life separate. I feel pity for armaan that he fell in love with her. abi jb dadi ki baaton se usko fir se lag rha hai ki arman uske haath se chut jaega to case wapis le rahi hai. Dude why would you take the matter to court if in the end you wanted to take it back. Senseless and illogical in my opinion.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am scraed to even imagine that how difficult it could be to live with a person with whom your secrets are safe..

Kudos to ruhi in this matter neither she ever told family about ar-ab deal marriage even having so many reasons to do so even get slapped nor told abhira about her and ar past just to drive her away..

She planned plotted but never let out armaan's secrets...

You missed where she told it to Vidya without discussing with Ar first which was wrong and what set the entire marriage fiasco in motion...

And she not telling family about deal marriage was because she had first hand experience about Ar reaction when she even let it slip to Ab that she knew.

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
frankly speaking ar and ab are not at all fit for each other. Once ar fell in love with her, he started trusting her. On the other side, even after so many days of assurance, ab doesn't trust him. The funny thing is, ab is the one who broke trust today. Abhira means problems ko khud apne paas bulana. Poor ar will forever be bound to problems with her.

Originally posted by: ceyy

woah what a sly opportunist abhira is... she just simply can't keep her personal and professional life separate. I feel pity for armaan that he fell in love with her. abi jb dadi ki baaton se usko fir se lag rha hai ki arman uske haath se chut jaega to case wapis le rahi hai. Dude why would you take the matter to court if in the end you wanted to take it back. Senseless and illogical in my opinion.

if she blurted charus truth or made charu tell family it won't drag much so elders could have sorted before itself why did she keep quiet then. Charus case is not a fayda to her it went in minus only.In mussoorie ar told matter is finished let's not talk about dv papers again. He was saving ruhi. Why did she blurt to vidya because it's for her convenience to throw ruhi away. Today too is fayda for her case win and throw ruhi under bars even when ar told her health issues and pain.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago
PoojaaNair thumbnail

As a neutral... Any girl won't like having her husband's ex or boyfriends ex nearby btw I'm a law student... Armaan shdnt have disclosed the information to the opposite lawyer for whatever reason... and Abhira shdnt using the info too ... its clear conflict of interest... Ruhi needs serious counselling she needs to take blame for her actions

In a rlshp trust n love are reqd ... which can only be strengthened by being together... if I was on Abhiras side I could have told ruhi goes to Dr shes not in good state of mind to drive n Armaan I can say tat Ruhi might have caused the accident but she didn't hurt on purpose ... Actus Reus is present but Mens Rea is not so she won't be charged majorly

PoojaaNair thumbnail

As a law student if ruhi drove the car knowing it was faulty it is her negligence If not then it is an accident