Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just realized I didn't finish the episode and after

the courtroom and greedy Sushant giving P-Brain a

hard time, which he deserve smiley7

No body told me the episode was Ruhi za, confession about not getting over Armaan, which I understand but not that she hope they'll get back together smiley37smiley37

Ru bachchi, you don't have to say everything think

I think this is ruhi trying abhira's way. She thinks abhira's wedding planner days changed armaan's feelings toh she is trying to use her clients days to change her fate.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I just call it as I see it smiley37smiley37

Gosh the scene was so cringy and awkward, poor guy was

looking anywhere but her, I was embarrass for her.

Sad part Ru will do it againsmiley44

Armaan should bro zone her for his mental peace .. insist on her calling him bhaiya .. as she’s Rohit’s widow and also ensure that Ruhi calls Abhira bhabhi

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Vidya is never right person to give advices in any relationships .she failed to understand Arman before marriage track of ruhi ..how she forced him and she herself still lives in insecurities ...i really think Manisha is the right person and matured and intelligent person in the whole podar house she knows how to act with elders and keep healthy relationship with husband with kids she is great example in podar house family lives peaceful ... As maintenance perfect family ..and she also gives back to everyone with whole respect ... smiley27 no nazar to Manisha and Manu family smiley27

i too like manisha as she tells dadi in a way not disrespectful to her . She loves her hubby and when he says stop she won't jump ahead that's why their understanding is better than others. Important thing in manisha is she accepted her hubby as it's without mocking him as nikamma or not fighting cases or compare with others that they are earning more.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I just call it as I see it smiley37smiley37

Gosh the scene was so cringy and awkward, poor guy was

looking anywhere but her, I was embarrass for her.

Sad part Ru will do it againsmiley44

@bold this is the sad part ..they’re clearly not intending to turn her into a Pakhi..so why degrade her to this level ..is it so impossible to show her realising the error of her ways and becoming sensible ..what is this obsession with the other woman smiley7
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold this is the sad part ..they’re clearly not intending to turn her into a Pakhi..so why degrade her to this level ..is it so impossible to show her realising the error of her ways and becoming sensible ..what is this obsession with the other woman smiley7

Sad part is that she still feels for the man who confessed his feelings for another women.

If abhira confessed her love, armaan confused about his feelings & ruhi trying her luck, baat alag thi. But here the guy is saying he is in love with someone else, how can ruhi fit herself in that equation???

Abhira reciprocate karein na karein should not matter, it's armaan's feelings she must respect 🤦‍♀️

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Sad part is that she still feels for the man who confessed his feelings for another women.

If abhira confessed her love, armaan confused about his feelings & ruhi trying her luck, baat alag thi. But here the guy is saying he is in love with someone else, how can ruhi fit herself in that equation???

Abhira reciprocate karein na karein should not matter, it's armaan's feelings she must respect 🤦‍♀️

I am talking of the writers here ..why are they degrading Ruhi even further if the plan is not to turn her into a vamp ..her behaviour is causing secondhand embarrassment ..that’s a given !
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Aree ruhi bhabhji ki problem kya hai,3-4din pehle in temple she was saying ab to accept ar’s pyaar.But, aj woh khud pannic attack ke bahane ar ko hospital leke use bolta hai that she’s not able to move on from their maggie love story.Yeh bhabhji chahta kya hai.

not Maggi it’s maggot love story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Yes .. marriage and love are accepted with flaws ...what is use of marrying perfect person .. Arman tried to get married to so called perfect person ruhi for him ... He ended upto choose flawed person did he never tried to change her he accepted her as it is smiley27 love is unconditional comes without boundaries ...

Manisha never keeps quit who ever disgrace his husband she gives back with a bang that too with respect smiley27 she loves his husband and accepted the flaws from his husband and family ..but she shined from whole podar family smiley17

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yeah even i sense that this time ar will be the ultimate yamraj and ab is like main kya karu jail bhejun ya suhag rath manaoo smiley36

They can even show ar killing someone since ab can not punish him she will leave her law as she failed as a lawyer for her pyaar smiley36

naah... I am telling u this time it will be ar changing his proffesion. His bio mom seemed like an artist. Maybe he will become a budding artist after leap. Then please serve ab being gul khan's ml coded FL. Kyu ki FL ho ya ML, kaand toh yeh log aaye din karte rehte hai🤣🤣🤣....kam se kam hum viewers ko toh teek se entertainment kiya jaaye.. 🤭🤭🤭
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am talking of the writers here ..why are they degrading Ruhi even further if the plan is not to turn her into a vamp ..her behaviour is causing secondhand embarrassment ..that’s a given !

Imagine her situation when she gets to know armaan is still married to abhirasmiley36. Panic attack pe panic attack aayegi uskosmiley39