Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I would suggest cvs to take plots from good bollywood/hollywood/regional movies/webseries with court room drama. Ab jab same channel ke dusre shows se plot le sakte hain toh movies/web series se "inspire" nahi ho sakte kya creativessmiley39

Maza aayega to watch thrilling court room episodes, aaram se 10-12 weeks chala sakte hain, with edge of the seat experience ke track ke end mein kya hoga. Not this cycle chori & accident case, jiske start hone se hi pata chalta hain kya hone waala hain

There are so many web series and lawyer wale serials there was a good one on Ronit Roy being a lawyer called adalat ..

they need not place abhira with arman . It can be abhira vs Sanjay Bansal ..

or. Armaan vs some one else with Abhira supporting Armaan

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I seriously can't believe that she The Dr.Aarohi Goenka Birla's daughter. I know she did many enemy type things but she had a standard man. She was never this pathetic as long as I know about her. ( I have not watched gen 3, but have watched her clips. She was slaying).

She is exactly similar to her mother! Always behind her sister’s man.. different time different reasons.. her mother was the reason her sister couldn’t have both maayka and sasuraal.. Roohi doing exactly same thing only difference is her mother had self respect which Roohi lacks.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I seriously can't believe that she The Dr.Aarohi Goenka Birla's daughter. I know she did many enemy type things but she had a standard man. She was never this pathetic as long as I know about her. ( I have not watched gen 3, but have watched her clips. She was slaying).

Ruhi is high level manipulative.

She pretends as if she has no rishta with him in front of the world & confesses her feelings to him in privatesmiley29

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good evening girls !!!!

I had a long day and I shouldn't have watched today's episode nowsmiley11

I couldn't make heads or tails of the court case, who is fighting what, what is each lawyer's contention and what is the insaaf they are fighting for their respective clientssmiley29All I could tell is that all parties involved agree that it is an accident. I don't know why Ruhi claims she is being phasaoed. I don't know what Abhira is trying to prove- premeditation OR speeding? How is she going to prove speeding? The newer cars have those data recorders, but this one looks like a dinky old car. And I am not sure even if it had one, a place like Udaipur would have had labs to analyze this. So, what was she going to prove by CCTV footage? I guess unless the car is flying off the road, or if the car had lost control, how can you prove one's guilt? The defense that there is a lot of darkness is equally stupid. The witness had no glasses and hence disqualified? Yeh kya kindergarten wala trial hain?smiley7 Agar, kuch nahin dikhayi de raha hain, toh accident karni OK hain? smiley29Urggghhhh......smiley44smiley24Abhira prosecutor hain? Why is the judge addressing her as prosecution?

I am not a lawyer, I could have argued the case better than Abhira and wouldn't have been as stupid as the best vakeel, Armaansmiley11The conflict of interest is so evident. I don't know if the judge has any purview on the existence of conflict of interest , if the lawyers themselves didn't recuse themselvessmiley23. I should have watched one of my forensic shows which gives me a nice winding down time, instead I watched these lawyers running like headless chickenssmiley8.

Ok, with regards to the hotly discussed form of punishment. Yeah, a victim can hope for a maut ki sazaa for small MVA, but does that mean, the judge is stupid enough to dole this out? I am sure there are some Law manuals( sorry for botching whatever the name is), with some very clear scripts of what punishment suffices what offence. Yes, the victim can always decline compensation for whatever the crime is. Why did the show make a big deal as if the " insaaf" or whatever is life imprisonmentsmiley29All for this phuski case?

Both clients are made stupid bakras while the wife and husband make glorious mistakes at the expense of their clientssmiley30Agar client ka best interest mann mein ho, toh don't discuss with your spouse. Simple. Agar client ka best interest ho, toh decide what the insaaf is and how you want to get there. I am so pissed that I got to watch a case as if enacted by grade school students on stagesmiley7

Armaan however came out with flying colors at more than one level- whether clearly spelling out the boundaries to Ruhi, trying to appease and flirt with wife ( really itna time hota hain and space in Indian courts?)smiley18.

I am also glad that Armaan got to be stern with Abhira for utilizing info shared by him( yeh alag baath hain ki, woh bhi stupid tha)in confidence. smiley32Even though he is trying to manao Abhira, he expressed his disappointment with what she did wrong. I would have been as mad too if my husband did something like thissmiley20Just like someone said a couple of days ago, I guess I have to agree men are from Mars. Each one of his actions and reactions have their own box. Flirting apni jagah, defending wife apni jagah but also pointing out the wrong sahi jagah pesmiley10 . Armaan got a lot of brownie points from me todaysmiley20

One more thing if he does tomorrow, he will make Mili proud- since he knew that Ruhi is mentally incapacitated and used the 2 tonne motor vehicle to show her anger, he should try to get her license suspended or restricted for a period of time and make sure she gets community service or whatever cooling off time, since Abhira is withdrawing the case. He not only has a responsibility towards his client but also towards the society, just like all of us

I don't know what to say about Abhira and her first casesmiley22Theory aur practical mein farak hota hainsmiley11She put herself in a ditch and then painstakingly dug herself out of that againsmiley6Phewwww...... a tiring episode to watch, but I guess I had a lot of opinions despite thatsmiley24

I don't believe daadi sa is even a human, whatever she said is so crass coming out of the mouth of a grandmothersmiley7

Does she even know she is talking about her own grandson's love lifesmiley11 Yuck, she is worse than all the villains and vamps in this showsmiley35Don't want to talk about Ruhi and her grandpa. The grandpa made me eat my wordssmiley21today.

Good night girlssmiley14, got everything off my chest.

Edited by mili9 - 2 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

That is lawyer baby Abhira Sharma for you guys.. Selfish, Insecure, Impulsive and as per today’s episode untrustworthy, She withdrew the case after V’s gyan.. now she wants to guard her pati. Dekhte hai smiley36..Good luck Abhimaan for your forever togetherness smiley39smiley37

Hume dushmano ki kya zaroorat hai,

Hum toh khudhi apne pair pe khuladi mar lete hai

Kisi aur ko mehnat na karni pade

Isiliye khud hi apni zindagi mein aag laga dete hai

Yeh meri pyaari baby queen ke liye…

Bold - uparwale ne badi fursat se banaya hai ise🤣.. itni kamiya ek insaan mein kese ho sakti hai🤦‍♀️.. yeh jitna Ar ko Ruhi ka naam ke taunt maregi utna jaldi uske gusse ka volcano fatega… liked Ar ru conversation.. good that he voiced his stand but woh highlight hua and I feel bohat jald yeh ab ko taunt marne ke liye use hoga ki Ruhi ko aaj bhi mere and mere pyaar ki khadar hai and tum Ab sirf apne bare sochti ho😡

I want to believe that Vidya has hidden agenda and ulterior motives.. she is pretending to be a good mil but andar se baby queen se badla chahti hai, Tabhi ull julool advices de rahi hai… I mean Vidya lecturing on love and relationship is similar to Hitler lecturing on peace and nonviolence… jisse khud ka pyaar and rishta nahi sambhala woh love guru bani beti hai🤦‍♀️

I didn’t like Ar’s dialogue to Ab ki woh apni ma jaisi lawyer nahi banegi.. Nope, you are mistaken Armaan Sa, Abheera lawyer hi nahi bane wali.. na achi, na buri na apni ma jaisi.. marriage registration case ko impulsive hoke chod diya.. cycle case gayab hogaya and yeh wala khud hi withdraw kar liya… iske baad baby queen puri shiddat ke sath Mrs. Armaan Poddar bane ki khoshish karegi (hoga nahi woh baat alag hai)..Apne truu lub ke liye apna career and ma ka Sapna already swaha kar chukhi hai… phir kaand leap separation… and uske baad auto chalane and repair karne lagegi…

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just realized I didn't finish the episode and after

the courtroom and greedy Sushant giving P-Brain a

hard time, which he deserve smiley7

No body told me the episode was Ruhi za, confession about not getting over Armaan, which I understand but not that she hope they'll get back together smiley37smiley37

Ru bachchi, you don't have to say everything think

Maleficent Angelina Jolie GIF

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi is high level manipulative.

She pretends as if she has no rishta with him in front of the world & confesses her feelings to him in privatesmiley29

There are many girls like this .. they feel they can only get a man by emotionally manipulating them., privately ready to give all .. but pretend to be on higher morals in front of others ..

Arman should record of how Ruhi behaves with him privately and show it to Manish and suwarna that rein in your immoral par poti .. before slapping other folks ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

She is exactly similar to her mother! Always behind her sister’s man.. different time different reasons.. her mother was the reason her sister couldn’t have both maayka and sasuraal.. Roohi doing exactly same thing only difference is her mother had self respect which Roohi lacks.

oh..is that so? I knew she made ak life miserable in many ways, but still she had a swag and self respect. That's the only thing I like about her character. Edits on her are good in SM. Anyways, ak 's ex hubby was also no less toxic before kid leap as I know. I don't think ar is anywhere near to him, is he?
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just realized I didn't finish the episode and after

the courtroom and greedy Sushant giving P-Brain a

hard time, which he deserve smiley7

No body told me the episode was Ruhi za, confession about not getting over Armaan, which I understand but not that she hope they'll get back together smiley37smiley37

Ru bachchi, you don't have to say everything think

Maleficent Angelina Jolie GIF

Ruhi .. should go to heere ki mandi and learn some new tricks there
Aise whiny weasel wale seductive acts has gone stale ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

oh..is that so? I knew she made ak life miserable in many ways, but still she had a swag and self respect. That's the only thing I like about her character. Edits on her are good in SM. Anyways, ak 's ex hubby was also no less toxic before kid leap as I know. I don't think ar is anywhere near to him, is he?

We are not allowed to discuss Gen 3 but still. He had a good character growth towards the end. I believe if Roohi’s mother didn’t meddle much, that growth would have happened earlier and Akshu would have had a better life. Just my opinion. Armaan is different. He is like his saasu ma..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago