Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Thank God he didn't say him dost hain smiley17

Aurr naahi usne kahaki tum meri zimmedari ho😂😂.. Or else Ru Birla phir galat matlab nikalte😅
Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Makers khel gaye aaj.

Fl solos ka bp raise kiya by comparing her to phuphasa & saying she is not like her mumma professionally & balanced it with "i suggest...." dialogue from ml to plsmiley36

Aaj solos ko ml ko criticize & appreciate karna padegasmiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

lol. we should be shocked they actually have a court scene . varna iss show mein sirf family drama hi hota hai.

Its hopeless to expect any research or effort when they show legal/police or medical stuff in ITV. shamelessly any crap they give.

Yes but now that they have built sets for court scenes .. they can just hire a good writer to use these sets ..

It will pay better dividends in Trp ..

Sanjay Bansal vs Abhira is pending ..

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: warn4rsstan

Ruhi ka self respect nhi hai kya? Even after being stranded at the Mandap, she associates herself and armaan in the same sentence, dreams of getting back together with him. On top of that, she says it to armaan and badmouths abhira

I seriously can't believe that she The Dr.Aarohi Goenka Birla's daughter. I know she did many enemy type things but she had a standard man. She was never this pathetic as long as I know about her. ( I have not watched gen 3, but have watched her clips. She was slaying).

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Makers khel gaye aaj.

Fl solos ka bp raise kiya by comparing her to phuphasa & saying she is not like her mumma professionally & balanced it with "i suggest...." dialogue from ml to plsmiley36

Aaj solos ko ml ko criticize & appreciate karna padegasmiley37

Haa vahi to... In sab mein ek cheez common hain . Bashing Ruhi Deviji.. ML stans, FL stans and shippers are so united in that single job🤣🤣🤣
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes but now that they have built sets for court scenes .. they can just hire a good writer to use these sets ..

Sanjay vs Abhira will happen when Sanjay takes over Poddar firm and properties and start ill treating Kaveri, then she will fight against Sanjay to get “insaaf” for Poddars..

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Haa vahi to... In sab mein ek cheez common hain . Bashing Ruhi Deviji.. ML stans, FL stans and shippers are so united in that single job🤣🤣🤣

I enjoy bashing her 😄😄

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Armaan ne ummed pe break hi laga Diya

He made clear we are just client and lawer ....

Good work armaan podaar....

Any smart lawer will use this professionally it is correct but morally as armaan states his wife isse kehte hain pros and cons of fighting court case against each other smiley17smiley44

it should be clear to all in the court that Arman and Abhira have some personal relationship going on ..given the amount of PDA they indulge in ..

it will be good if the judge in this case cautions both of them .. on the ethics of taking case against each other ..

It actually does not favour the client ..

They cannot remain professional with each other .,

So tells them to fight together on one side .. or one person backs out of the case ..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I would suggest cvs to take plots from good bollywood/hollywood/regional movies/webseries with court room drama. Ab jab same channel ke dusre shows se plot le sakte hain toh movies/web series se "inspire" nahi ho sakte kya creativessmiley39

Maza aayega to watch thrilling court room episodes, aaram se 10-12 weeks chala sakte hain, with edge of the seat experience ke track ke end mein kya hoga. Not this cycle chori & accident case, jiske start hone se hi pata chalta hain kya hone waala hain

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Ye kab huva🤔🤔... Aaj I will give Ar 💯 marks .. Regarding Abhira withdrawing case I hope they give us a logical reason🙏..

I was not talking about forum users, check many of the X FL solo accounts..