Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I am sure precap is misleading and Ab will ensure Vidya maas prarthana is heard by bhagwanji and everyone wins.. Just like Kv case.

I am just surprised to see core FL supporters in X saying Ab will now with draw the case because of Ar's 'gas lighting' and kaki might not get justice and blaming Ar for it. Should have more faith in Ab, I think. And same fans also blame Ar when he falls to Ruhi's ' gas lighting'

N.B . - I think it was not needed for Ar to make the comparison with Fufasa,

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They really need to hire a writer who can write good court scenes.. because it can be strength on which the show can run for long ..

There are many characters in the show who are lawyers .

Armaan Abhira , Sanjay Bansal and Charu ..

Later on Kiara and Aryan will also grow up to be lawyers .. so if they bring interesting cases .. it will be good tracks

lol. we should be shocked they actually have a court scene . varna iss show mein sirf family drama hi hota hai.

Its hopeless to expect any research or effort when they show legal/police or medical stuff in ITV. shamelessly any crap they give.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Abhira is a newbie .. so she should now use this experience.. and be the first to verify about this .. as hit and run are the most common court cases

next client she should ask for medical health status , blood vital records and condition of the vehicle

newbie or not she did use personal information told for her professional gain.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am sure precap is misleading and Ab will ensure Vidya maas prarthana is heard by bhagwanji and everyone wins.. Just like Kv case.

I am just surprised to see core FL supporters in X saying Ab will now with draw the case because of Ar's 'gas lighting' and kaki might not get justice. Should have more faith in Ab, I think. And same fans also blame Ar when he falls to Ruhi's ' gas lighting'

N.B . - I think it was not needed for Ar to make the comparison with Fufasa,

Ye kab huva🤔🤔... Aaj I will give Ar 💯 marks .. Regarding Abhira withdrawing case I hope they give us a logical reason🙏..
Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ruhi Birla is a curse for everyone around her. Her convenient rona dhona, convenient panic attacks. Makes her even more dangerous than Yuvraj. Because nobody sympathize with Yuvraj, but Ruhi Birla's innocent act fools quite a few in the show. And till the day Armaan keeps falling for her bechari act and Abhira for that dongi buddha's crocodile tears, they can never be happy.

Roohi is the epitome of manhoosiyat. The moment she steps into someone’s life, it’s doomed. She married Rohit, he is gone.. look at Manish, he has to cut ties with his other relatives, longing to see his bachi Akashu and her kids and doesn’t even know they are dead while the remaining is living a life as an orphan. He is going to die of guilt.. his life is miserable because of her.. The day roohi met Armaan his bad time started.. most of his life problems after that are because of Roohi but he fails to see that. He is a victim of her manipulation. Hope he sees her real face and stay away from her. She doesn’t deserve sympathy or kindness atleast from his side and Abhira’s. Hope they stay far away from Roohi, if they want peace in their life..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan ne ummed pe break hi laga Diya

He made clear we are just client and lawer ....

Good work armaan podaar....

Any smart lawer will use this professionally it is correct but morally as armaan states his wife isse kehte hain pros and cons of fighting court case against each other smiley17smiley44

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

No comments on my personal life he said to ruhi jo har baar use manipulate karti thi abhira yeh abhira woh he made clear in shot just shut up smiley42

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Thank God he didn't say him dost hain smiley17

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guess "abhira wapas nahi aayi, but I'll keep trying" is clue for ruhi. Ab woh abhira ke peeche ja sakti hain to create mu, ya phir armaan ka spokesperson banke to advice her to give him a chance, which will irk abhira more(aur abhira must feel irked, anybody would feel the same)

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Thank God he didn't say him dost hain smiley17

Yes. You can never be a friend of your ex, especially the one waiting for a chance to get back together with you like Roohi..