Posted: 2 months ago

Proposal main bhi aise hi pin karna Abhira. smiley43

I have faith in you

Lmao X users are hilarious….. now they are demanding Aachi Aurat for Arman🤣😂
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi is looking like a psycho who just cannot take no for an answer. the only difference between her and Yuvraj is that she is not wielding a gun (yet). but stalker waali harkatein, not understanding NO means NO is all there in Ruhi also.

So Armaan needs to stop feeling bad for her.

She is not a bechaari.

She is doing all this deliberately to remain in his life in some way and he is enabling it.

Todays dialogue itself while he was firmly saying dont involve in my personal life, had one unnecessary aspect of him sharing he will wait for Abhira to come back to him and keep trying until she does. that was not needed. he gave her info that wasnt required at all.

He needs to stop being around Ruhi. period. varna voh kuch kaand karti rahegi.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Armaan shared those details to Abhira hoping that she will understand Ruhi’s state of mind.. it was just like a husband sharing his work details to wife. Lawyer baby used it for her gain. And now she is withdrawing case to gain that trust back from him smiley26.

Lawyer baby sharma ne shortcut bhi lena shuru kardiya. Kaafi aage jayegi. She will give justice to rich by making poor ppl fool smiley36 poor ppl sab boldethe hai ab se she will take shortcut in everything

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

2 cases gaye haath se, hopefully 3rd one will be her first victory in career.

3rd is a charm, stands true in abhira's scenariosmiley36

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi is looking like a psycho who just cannot take no for an answer. the only difference between her and Yuvraj is that she is not wielding a gun (yet). but stalker waali harkatein, not understanding NO means NO is all there in Ruhi also.

So Armaan needs to stop feeling bad for her.

She is not a bechaari.

She is doing all this deliberately to remain in his life in some way and he is enabling it.

Todays dialogue itself while he was firmly saying dont involve in my personal life, had one unnecessary aspect of him sharing he will wait for Abhira to come back to him and keep trying until she does. that was not needed. he gave her info that wasnt required at all.

He needs to stop being around Ruhi. period. varna voh kuch kaand karti rahegi.

@ Bold: exactly......ruhi and yuvraj mein zyada farak nahi hai.....bas yuvraj carried a gun...and ruhi her manipulatons and crocidile tears...😂

yuvraj ko abhira ke saath rahne ka mauka nahi mila....jaise ruhi ko armaan ke saath rahne ka mila hai...warna kya pata yuvi ko bhi gun ki zaroorat na padti...ruhi ki tarah hi masoom bana rahta...😂

i fing ruhi more dangerous....aise masoom chehre le peeche itne manipulations chupaayee hue hain.....

I like armaan ka openly ruhi to stop call dena.....and armaan ne apni deal marriage use disclose kar ke kafi bada nuksaan kiya tha...especially abhira ka......haan aaj uske kaha ki he will wait....he could have avoided that.....especia;lly after he knows how much that deal shaadi disclosure to ruhi had troubled abhira....But i have more confidence in armaan now.....he has become strong...and I hope after aaj ki converstaion with ruhi...he will be careful with ruhi ke intentions....and not fall for her manipulations....

lets c...

I was expecting armaan to know some truths abhout ruhi...and he did...at least how he will not think...ki ruhi uska chehra bhi nahi dekhna chahti...😂 OMG......yahan ruhily has opnely said ke she is waiting for him ...😂 hope armaan learna to read ruhi correctly now!!1

Originally posted by: Why_though

Yeah! Roohi is not stupid! She is delusional and manipulative! She is still focused on being Mrs.Armaan Poddar!
when she spoke to Abhira in the temple, she was just explaining Armaan’s side to berate Abhira’s behaviour and defend him not with a intention of solving their issues and bringing Abhimaan together. She always has defended Armaan and spoke on his side many times.. That’s why I couldn’t praise her conversation that day like everyone did.. she was doing what she was doing before.. she will defend Arman’s behaviour but doesn’t want him with Abhira. That has not changed and won’t change anytime soon. So far Roohi is the most consistently written character.. from the beginning she is the same and has not changed..

Regarding Goenkas, if Armaan and Roohi’s marriage is fixed again, they will be dancing together again without any shame and participate in all rituals with smile and show their happiness for their bacchi getting her love. So don’t expect much from them 😄😄

At bold- I agree wholeheartedly 😂😂... Whatever be the situation, she wont stop manipulating people. Aaj vo itni stressful tha, bechari ko panic attack aaya tha na.. But phir bhi Armaan ko Abhira ki khilaf instigate karna nahi chodega.. I dont even get what writers are planning for her. On one hand she is telling Abhira to give her relationship with Armaan a chance. On the very other side she tells Ar that she cant move on from him.. Areyy behen its time to fire your therapist for second time. Pata nahi kyu yaar Ruhi Birla par therapy kaam hi nahi kar raha hain😂😂

Writers aur kitna torture karoge yaar. Kuch nahi karna chahte ho tho just end this shitty chr. Or get her a new man, send her to somewhere else😭😭

And today I liked how Ar handled the situation... Seedhi baat no bakvaas🔥🔥💃💃

Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

The funniest person in the show is Vidya. She be like bagwaan abhira ka pehela case hain usko jeeta doh, armaan ko bhi jeeta doh, ruhi ko bhi jail na bhejo

bagwaan ji be like

Arey Kehna Kya Chahte Ho? - Meme Template

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

2 cases gaye haath se, hopefully 3rd one will be her first victory in career.

3rd is a charm, stands true in abhira's scenariosmiley36

next wala sanju k against smiley42

Originally posted by: Pinecone

if Abhira really wanted to use the info she received to the maximum, she'd have brought up Ruhi's mental health issues and not just the mechanical issues with the car but she didnt call out Ruhi as being unfit to even be driving. That shows she is just a newbie lawyer. If I were in Abhiras shoes I would prove Ruhi as being medically unfit to drive in the first place.

But did they really speak about mechanical issues?? I didnt hear. Or did I miss anything???