Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bhak the starting scene was more interesting in article than the actual episode

Abhira was smarter .. she did not allow any cringe to happen.. chup chap pakar ke le gai ..

Orat ke bas me hota hai apne pati ko line me rakhna .. sari ke pallu me bandh ke rakhna 😂😂

Faltu character ke ladki ya Toh Har jagah milegi .,Jitna bhi mana karo inka character hi itna ghatiya hai ki woh chance deti rahegi ., it’s better pati ko pakar ke rakho .. and stop blaming others

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
I liked the episode today. Ab was shown a normal human and not some mahan devi typical fl. We all make mistakes and she is going to rectify that and learn from it. Loved Ar as well he was right to show disappointment towards Ab and finally Ar ne Ru ki bolti baandh kardi🤐 maza aagaya. I hope now Ru will move on.
Naya_31 thumbnail

Who made this guy a lawyer lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sharing confidential probably case losing kinda information with the opponent advocate lol what was he even expecting lol smiley37smiley37smiley37

kya lawyer banega tu, Armaan! Tu lover boy hai thik hai. Go back to being Ruhi didi’s middle of the road lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Actually, if it is based on a medical episode, then it is highly unlikely that the person will be held negligent. No one has control over a medical episode.

Another point, Abhira's argument that the car was faulty and that's why the accident was caused didn't make sense either. How was the accident caused due to the car being faulty? It seemed that it was dark, and she was driving relatively fast and didn't see the guy and hit him.

Well if you know you have medical issue that can result to panic then you shouldn't be on the

road driving high speed cause you're putting your life and others in danger. If you didn't know

you have medical issue something happen then it makes sense for you not to be in trouble

but that isn't the case with Ruhi

@ red: I stop putting logic to any itv shows a long time ago, they write stuff

hoping you're not paying attention cause it sounds good.

Pinecone thumbnail

I hope he recognizes that Abhira is right that this guilt over Ruhi is impacting their relationship dynamic too much and he needs to find an alternative solution where in he can help Ruhi for placating his guilt but stop being around her.

Today he is in court defending a person who had no business driving in the first place and he is doing so purely out of his personal reasons/guilt. He claimed to Abhira that Ruhi came to him because she had no choice otherwise she wouldnt see his face but she has demonstrated today that she still has hope of being with him and she is still speaking ill of Abhira about her not caring for Armaan etc etc. This despite the fact that Ruhi very well knows how much Abhira loves Armaan. Infact she herself was shocked that Abhira loved him despite his cruelty to her.

The insecurity regarding Ruhi is making Abhira really lose her mental peace. she has already tolerated Ruhi long enough. its not fair to expect her to be ok with Ruhi constantly in their life for any reason.

He is essentially transferring his guilt regarding Ruhi onto Abhira now by making Ruhi seem like a bechaari but she is NOT a bechaari. The sooner he realizes that, the better

his current phase of "dont speak about my personal life" to Ruhi will not last too long if he is always around her when she is doing nautanki. he is not strong willed enough to stand up and call out her nautanki. so its easier for him to walk away because of Abhira and seeing her state because she matters most to him.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ar ko fufasa itna pyaara lagta hai, isliye woh aj ab mein fufasa ko dekha.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Someone please post that scene where ab takes ar away from that khilana scene...

Star station waale bhaiyya se puchna padega ke itna talent kahan se laate hain wohsmiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj Armaan ko Abhira ek min ke liye Phupha sa laga smiley39

bechari ke liye moye moye ho gaya .. but I am not a lawyer Mei bhi vehicle test karwati

Actually this lame scene was created to show Armaan upset with Abhira .. because he has been over sweet for a long time

warn4rsstan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Going out while being angry with someone, and driving the car — classic itv, but even that can be ruled out. But, ye madam toh gadi chalate chalate aage bhi nhi dekh rhi thi, she was looking at something else, wo bhi in a dark alley. And apparently that's not "rash" driving
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.