Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Waise how many weeks have been to Ar redemption? Is it 4 weeks already? The way they have been redeeming him, what could they be planning for the reverse gear? πŸ˜ƒ

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhira or anyone else can't have the same swag as my Phupha Sasmiley42smiley42

The fact that vile man is still not in jail, escapes me smiley39

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Let Abhira be a flawed character. Why is it necessary to defend her in everything and put her on a pedestal? She isn't a perfect character, nor does she need to be. I liked what she did today, but I also understand Ar's point of view that he shared the information with trust. He isn't trying to gaslight her in anyway.

She never was a perfect character, she was tad bit better than arman & ruhi bec she was bechari nari jisse sach chupaya ..after all the revelations, I can say she's a big disappointment specially frm what she's been claiming since long ..just one of them is left that is her lineage, Asli maza toh wahan aayega smiley37

Anyhow ..why shouldn't arman take up this case ? Did he say ruhi was not driving some other person was driving , blah blah ? Blatant lies ? He admitted , ruhi admitted & Manish also admitted in the police station that it was a mistake so let's settle this ...ab kya hua madam ko court mei abhi insaf nai chahiye Inko ?

Sam also cleared it in the bts that abhira is getting jealous toh ruhi par khunnas nikalegi , what's there to doubt why she brought the case to court ? Jo case mei kuch hai hi nai usko itna lamba kheech ke kya Mila ?next time try to win cases on your merit

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If she had self respect that would have been whole other thing !!

Originally posted by: Pinecone

oh I fully understand why he is hurt about her using that convo in court. but to me the whole premise that Ruhi is bechaari is in itself wrong.

if he wasnt guilty over Ruhi's state he would also agree that these very reasons- her medical history, her argument with MG and the car being not in good shape are ALL reasons why she should NOT have been driving, let alone speeding. Sure, vahaan road par lights thik nahi thi etc and so that played a part etc. but at the end of the day she was not fit to drive.

So this whole she is sorry, she will pay compensation as if she is doing some favor, after deliberate recklessness is not ok

And what he has done is also a low blow- his guilt tripping her and telling her she is not like her mumma, comparing her to Fufa has led to her convincing the client withdrawing the case altogether.

YES.....armaan knows that ruhi is wrong....koi aur hota and not ruhi...to would he have wanted that client to drive on roads in that haalat??? sahi hai kya yeh??

the info that was given today about the accident...defo it was ruhi ki mistake....gisse mein faulty car to tez speed per ghanton tak drive kar rahi thi road per.....I mean how can this b a normal accident...she defo needs some control? ghar wale nahi kar rahe hain to kisi aur ko to karna hoga na....is it not dangerous to leave people like her.....free...for every mistake of hers...pehle ghar mein trouble maker thi...ab road per aa gayee hai...there has to b a stop!!!

and uske ghar wale to use ab bhi bechaari samajh rahe hain....even armann...kahan ki bechaari hai woh???

understand armaan ka gussa ki abhira used his info......na hi abhira ne usse poocha tha...he was divulging the info so that abhira feels for ruhi too..which for a few seconds abhira did.....

BUT i just m so proid of armaan today...kitne clear words mein he drew boundaries....Ruhi is a besharam.....and armaan really put her in the right place.....proud of u armaan!!!!

I mean makers ne ruhi mein koi bhi acchi quality nahi daali...Y???? pehle she was supposed to b a family person/...but they totally took that out...by showing she cared nothing by just sneaking out of the house without informing....for armaan and with armaan...πŸ˜‚ besharam...manipulative , jhoothi....guilt triping....i mean kuch to acchi baat rakhte makers....πŸ˜‚

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
kya yaar...esehi thanda thanda case wapas leli....I never wanted to see ru going to jail but atleast uska license cancel hona chahiye tha...yeh ar ka dream nahi ho sakta kya 🀣🀣🀣..... wese kal bhi ropu ki story mein court wala scenes ki bts thi ...chal kya raha hai bhai πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The fact that vile man is still not in jail, escapes me smiley39

Why would that cutu go in jail?? It is not his problem that every other character is dumb and mahaan in the show.

Phupha Sa smiley40smiley40smiley41smiley41

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I am shocked the defrnding abhura fets for her abd each and every action...

She said to armaan two timer and player beckz he denied sharing his future plans and telling hus ex name to a girl who anyway was going to leave after a year, as she herself claimed to be thousand times befire the D-day that was just one day prior to wedding....but it had all explainations...

But if armaan talked with HIS wife and than she went and used it as LAWYER than armaan is super dumb....

I mean like seriously.....🀣🀣🀣

Bhai sach mein devi hi hai abhiraji...

It was clear conflict of interest. Judge bhi kahega apne ghar ke masle ghar mei solve karo 🀣🀐🫒 I mean on one side there is arman and ruhi who share a history, abhira is part of that history & kaki is also known to abhira . Gadhe log.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Weise eek baath toh kehna padega...rishta makers did a big mistake choosing law as the proffesion of FL and ML. They really can't excute court case plots in a sane way. But I really don't understand, what was the purpose of this whole case?

Plot point for Vidyas relationship adviseπŸ˜ƒ

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am liking how Abhira and Armaan are both being written in this track. but Kaveri, Ruhi and Goenkas are coming across as more and more unlikeable every day.

I am hoping that this land case business also ends soon. accident case toh kal hi khatam hojayega. Would not wanna see it drag on forever just to keep Ruhi ghusaoed in the midst of Abhimaan

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago