Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Someone, please explain to me what happened to Abira's insaaf for her client. Why is she withdrawing the case smiley36 ?

People, this is exactly why you cannot be involved in the same case, and if you didn't know what conflict of interest means, I hope you know now.

Arman, supposedly the best lawyer in town, discusses his client's case with the opposing counsel smiley39. If Arman lost the case, Manish and Ruhi have grounds to sue him.

Abhira, someone who constantly gives lectures on ethics, principles and justice, uses information in Court that was supposedly disclosed to her in confidence.

Oh wait but Abhira does no wrong...sorry smiley4!! Just like Arman, Abhira also has a lot of flaws, she is not perfect.

Anyway, I am glad she withdrew the case. Hopefully, she will learn from her mistakes this time.

kaveri poddar Aasmaan aur abhira sharma insaaaaaf both are perfect for each other 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Susi26

yea.. must wait and watch how they both come near again.. Ruhi didn’t drink the water.. so no realization to her smiley44

2 days back she drank so blurted today everything. But one thing is she didn't plan plot peeche anything it's all coming in front and she told her issues and he cleared it. Ar used jimmedaar word to abhira for long, ruhi ,meri dost, now words changed. Abhira is listening to vidya so imagine her growth next 🤣🤣.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan should be telling Ruhi that she should not be driving at all given her medical history. she is lucky she is getting away this time despite her recklessness because Abhira has been guilt tripped by him successfully. He is guilty over Ruhi's state and therefore defending her case in court. but if this was not Ruhi, he'd have turned down the case saying speeding after fighting with family and driving when you have a have a medical history that makes driving unsafe are both inappropriate

If she gets panic attacks she should not be driving at all, let alone speeding in a car with mechanical issues, until that condition has been treated and cured and she has a medical clearance certificate that says she is ok to drive from a physician.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Let Abhira be a flawed character. Why is it necessary to defend her in everything and put her on a pedestal? She isn't a perfect character, nor does she need to be. I liked what she did today, but I also understand Ar's point of view that he shared the information with trust. He isn't trying to gaslight her in anyway.

Exactly, Let us see a FL who is not perfect or mahaan tha ki murti, who DOES MISTAKES AND LEARN FROM THEM. Let her be a flawed character since armaan is also not perfect, infact no one is perfect. But I want abhira to say MG that since now ruhi is free from this case, I won't come near your laadli so ask her to stay away from me and armaan too. She should definitely have a dialogue where abhira says to that dhongi buddha " Der se hi sahi aakhir aapne apni asli rang dekha hi di. Aapki laadli agar murder bhi karu, jab tak koi uska saath de tab tak woh apni warna parayi. Mujhe ese rishte nahi chahiye."...

Also I can totally understand that armaan is hurt that abhira used their personal conversation information in case but how can he be stupid to share that with her being an experienced lawyer. But it was extremely wrong to compare her with poopz who is a f**king criminal. I am completely okay that she is not like her mother, seriously I don't want ab to be like her but poopz...That was wrong. Armaan should apologize for this just like abhira apologized for bring her mother's death that day....

name calling edit

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lesson to Ab - Never produce an evidence without examining it first and understanding how it can be used

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

naira is the sorted one of all she was never wrong in producing proof or judging a culprit stood for justice though she didn't study law. Ak is a lawyer though she did personal mistakes her grounds on truth or false were till won or defeated stood for her dumb or stupid decisions till end took the results. Abhira is a lawyer but shown aa stupid in dumb and dumb in stupidity 🤣🤣 subah subah laughing therapy. If they compare with naira I rofl. No fl is scared like this one for a pl who is not loved by ml thrown in mandap.

Today when Armaan stepped in gks house, that bgm effect they gave is like hero coming to heroin’s house to save her and her family from gundas smiley36.. for one sec I was thinking who is the fl of this show.. the so called fl knows only to shout and feel insecure 😂
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Inaya10

Actually, if it is based on a medical episode, then it is highly unlikely that the person will be held negligent. No one has control over a medical episode.

Another point, Abhira's argument that the car was faulty and that's why the accident was caused didn't make sense either. How was the accident caused due to the car being faulty? It seemed that it was dark, and she was driving relatively fast and didn't see the guy and hit him.

Actually, Armaan, as a lawyer, can argue that Ruhi did not know that the car was faulty and hence it was not her fault but the car malfunctioned.

Additionally, Ruhi not being mentally fit, supports her defence.

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Lesson to Ab - Never produce an evidence without examining it first and understanding how it can be used

HAHAHAHAAHAH I am not the only one who thought that!!! She was so confident with the CCTV footage, but it backfired. Who produces evidence in support of their client's case without reviewing it first? Lets just say it's her first case, and she is a junior lawyer - she has a long road ahead of her!!!

Originally posted by: Susi26

Today when Armaan stepped in gks house, that bgm effect they gave is like hero coming to heroin’s house to save her and her family from gundas smiley36.. for one sec I was thinking who is the fl of this show.. the so called fl knows only to shout and feel insecure 😂

thats armans bgm aa hero 😍

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

OMG..

What are you saying....

I want justic for Armaan...

He shluld also noe say how can I trust you being in same profession for your career you can anyway bluff me...I am scared...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Abhira is smart right using personal conversation. Just imagine the same Armaan turned the table using abhira personal information .. he will be dongla , cheater ex suppoter and never fit for ab

And still ab doubts to trust him smiley20