Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I don't find fault with armaan being upset with abhira. Ab galti karegi toh call out bhi nahi kar sakta kya?? Abhira is a newbie lawyer, it's a good lesson for her. Phuphasa type ke log aisi harkat karte hain, abhira ke mumma jaise lawyer nahi. It was a good comparison, he has every right to get upset.

Dadisa ki taunt & her insecurity with ruhi & over enthusiasm to win her first case, yehi sab wajah se usne aisa kiya hoga. Basic human nature, lagta hain armaan ne jo kal bola don't be mahaan, woh actually apply kat diya abhira nesmiley36.

If she understand her mistake, rectifies it, then no issues. Problem arises if she fails to understand where she went wrong.

Waise armaan ne abhira ka bharosa thoda & abhira ne armaan ka. Dono ek hi level pe aa gaye hain toh ab propose kar sakti hainsmiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am shocked the defrnding abhura fets for her abd each and every action...

She said to armaan two timer and player beckz he denied sharing his future plans and telling hus ex name to a girl who anyway was going to leave after a year, as she herself claimed to be thousand times befire the D-day that was just one day prior to wedding....but it had all explainations...

But if armaan talked with HIS wife and than she went and used it as LAWYER than armaan is super dumb....

I mean like seriously.....🤣🤣🤣

Bhai sach mein devi hi hai abhiraji...

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Uska Baap khud ek Bekaar Ka Cheez hai.

sach mein woh ek nikamma hi mujhe fufa hi thoda ache lagte hi🤣
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Ye sab chodo,,,,ab woh Kaveri kya Naya jhanda lekar aayega woh socho...It's really pathetic from makers side that ek toh first case aamne saamne karwa diya ,doosra Ruhi ko involve kiya....Indirectly Kaveri ka Baath ko sahi dhika rah hai that she can’t concentrate over the case becoz of her love...When she was intern and pre love phase she won the case and now tangled between personal professional...Pehle convocation ab first case,,,Makers ye tune acha nahi kiya Abhira ke saath ...

Kaveri is manipulative AF

She knows how to strike where it hurts.

First she made her feel nervous about matching upto experienced lawyer Armaan but now when she has upper hand in case, she makes her feel like she will lose Armaan in the process of winning case

She is really vile. She knows the 2 love each other and Ruhi is an immoral person because of whom , Rohit was betrayed and is assumed to be dead. Yet she is more interested in using Ruhi to drive a wedge between them and wants Armaan to represent Ruhi in her case.

She is the definition of EVIL.

Aisa kya kiya hai Abhira neh to maker her hate her. Her family is happy around her, her son and DIL are together because she took efforts. She can be insecure about losing control and do petty things. but to be so EVIL that she wants to break Abhira as a person and also ruin her grandson in the process- thats just plain evil

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

That MG scene was hilarious, Armaan aur Abhira ki shakal smiley37smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So Ruhi had a panic attack and took her eye of the road

and hit the man. smiley37smiley37

Abhira you weren't right breaking my Armaanza trust, what said in confidence against his client. smiley39

Rooh was still wrong she had no business on that road, she could've killed someone with her negligence

I guess future track ho sakta hain, Abhira pe ruhi ki driving skills bhaari padegi.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

We will have to wait for tomorrow's episode to see what made them withdraw the case

Ofcourse bringing in her mom and Phuphasa was wrong. Today I think they both were right and they both were wrong in some ways

But honestly, Ruhi paying compensation is the best result that you can expect from this case.

I understand that nobody likes Ruhi. I don't like her either and we want her to suffer. But is case se zyade se zyada yahi result nikal ke aata. Ya License cancel ho jaata. But none of that is suffering in the true sense

Exactly the case itself become ridiculous and the upper hand kisko milega. Dadi ko ..Don't know what was the reason for withdrawing but Dadi toh apne hisaab se usse twist karegina ..smiley44...Abhira ke first case ke saath Makers ne ye Acha nahi kiya..Atleast licence cancelling for prescribed period and financial settlement se case ko close karna dha...

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So Ruhi had a panic attack and took her eye of the road

and hit the man. smiley37smiley37

Abhira you weren't right breaking my Armaanza trust, what said in confidence against his client. smiley39

Rooh was still wrong she had no business on that road, she could've killed someone with her negligence

Actually, if it is based on a medical episode, then it is highly unlikely that the person will be held negligent. No one has control over a medical episode.

Another point, Abhira's argument that the car was faulty and that's why the accident was caused didn't make sense either. How was the accident caused due to the car being faulty? It seemed that it was dark, and she was driving relatively fast and didn't see the guy and hit him.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi's "I am not able to move on. I still get hopes when I see Ab not valuing your love" .

Self Esteem died a hundred deaths.. Did Ar leaving you at Mandap and being so vocal about his love for Ab not tell you that you need to move on..

Ar actually looked irritated at this, not the usual empathy face

yea.. must wait and watch how they both come near again.. Ruhi didn’t drink the water.. so no realization to her smiley44