Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

So Ruhi had a panic attack and took her eye of the road

and hit the man. smiley37smiley37

Abhira you weren't right breaking my Armaanza trust, what said in confidence against his client. smiley39

Rooh was still wrong she had no business on that road, she could've killed someone with her negligence

Originally posted by: Susi26

Armaan shared those details to Abhira hoping that she will understand Ruhi’s state of mind.. it was just like a husband sharing his work details to wife. Lawyer baby used it for her gain. And now she is withdrawing case to gain that trust back from him smiley26.

naira is the sorted one of all she was never wrong in producing proof or judging a culprit stood for justice though she didn't study law. Ak is a lawyer though she did personal mistakes her grounds on truth or false were till won or defeated stood for her dumb or stupid decisions till end took the results. Abhira is a lawyer but shown aa stupid in dumb and dumb in stupidity 🤣🤣 subah subah laughing therapy. If they compare with naira I rofl. No fl is scared like this one for a pl who is not loved by ml thrown in mandap.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I feel bad for Kaka and Ruhi, who have lawyers like Armaan and Abhira. Dono ko case se koi matlab nhi hai aur court mein flirt kar rahe hain.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

oh I fully understand why he is hurt about her using that convo in court. but to me the whole premise that Ruhi is bechaari is in itself wrong.

if he wasnt guilty over Ruhi's state he would also agree that these very reasons- her medical history, her argument with MG and the car being not in good shape are ALL reasons why she should NOT have been driving, let alone speeding. Sure, vahaan road par lights thik nahi thi etc and so that played a part etc. but at the end of the day she was not fit to drive.

So this whole she is sorry, she will pay compensation as if she is doing some favor, after deliberate recklessness is not ok

And what he has done is also a low blow- his guilt tripping her and telling her she is not like her mumma, comparing her to Fufa has led to her convincing the client withdrawing the case altogether.

Ye sab chodo,,,,ab woh Kaveri kya Naya jhanda lekar aayega woh socho...It's really pathetic from makers side that ek toh first case aamne saamne karwa diya ,doosra Ruhi ko involve kiya....Indirectly Kaveri ka Baath ko sahi dhika rah hai that she can’t concentrate over the case becoz of her love...When she was intern and pre love phase she won the case and now tangled between personal professional...Pehle convocation ab first case,,,Makers ye tune acha nahi kiya Abhira ke saath ...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan being hurt and upset at Abhira- I can understand but choosing to express that by comparing her to Fufa is a low blow from his side too. he knows that will make her feel like crap. he can simply suffice to say that I told those things to my wife whom I love and trust, and you used it against me in court. That would have been enough to make her feel bad. she knew she took a short cut by using info he gave her and that was already on her conscience. infact her expressions right after she used that in court itself shows that she was conficted about using the private convo in court. and she herself is wondering if this was something her mom would not approve of.

He didnt need to drop to the level of comparing her to fufa.

Fufa is a frickin criminal.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Wow this the the trust .... smiley37smiley37

Arman loves and believe abhira he shared everything in their private conversation having lunch ... Just abhira took the advantage in the court ...

What if Armaan use the same trick with abhira ..he will be ripped off smiley44smiley8

OMG..

What are you saying....

I want justic for Armaan...

He shluld also noe say how can I trust you being in same profession for your career you can anyway bluff me...I am scared...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kv is omnipresent.. 😃.. Usko yeh bhi pata chala ki Ab used sthg that Ar shared in private....

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan was stupid to share the information as a lawyer, especially in between the case proceedings, and Abhira, although smart, was not ethically right in using private conversation for her case.

Both are right and wrong in their own place...

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I feel bad for Kaka and Ruhi, who have lawyers like Armaan and Abhira. Dono ko case se koi matlab nhi hai aur court mein flirt kar rahe hain.

donom hume entertainment de rahe hi bas 🤣🤣
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Aaj Armaan bashing ka plan cancel ?smiley13

Kaveri kya karega woh socho...smiley44