Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hopefully a proper. Putting getting to really know each other would be shown between Ar and Ab before more MU

would love to see Nike scenes, court scenes fighting:working on case together

Going on a dinner date movie date

Some of the fun banter they had in the beginning

And then some beautiful romantic scenes

Remarriage and honeymoon.., CVs can do justice to all this if they want to

No comment on the WW of Ruhi! Definitely would have been better if it was from Manisha chachi.

KV kaands/involvement in everything phufasa did and sending videos to Ab re Ruhi and Ar needs to be exposed !

Ruhi needs to be exposed as well!!!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

agree entirely

Ruhi, Kaveri need to be exposed.

How long can they get away with all their kukaram

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I am still hoping ki ruhi ka apna baccha ho , apna bahot pyar karne wala pati ho kyunki 6 saal ki choti si umar mai woh anath ho gayi thi.
Abhira ki platelet wali googly dekh kar muje dare lag raha hai ki kahi ruhi kisi loveless marriage mai ya kisi dusre ka baccha palne mai na reh jaye.

i am doubting on surrogacy only. Remember it had to come on our couple through sister and ghum snatched it first ours was still going through start phase of ni conceiving. One of our friends got the news they are planning this surrogacy karke then.
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Today ruhi dialogues are literally me ..who was preeching to ab after rumal truth ..I am ruhi core hater I hate when she sabatoged ab proposal , treated badly abhira ..khana tak nahi diya ... But when she got know Armaan never loved her ... She is shattered .. and picked up .. and moving onn seriously I never taught i will praise her .. that how character growth called .. for now she is gud ..I don't know what stored after .. seriously dkp loves PL' s more .. the mess she created and she only cleared it ..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its good except for Ruhi pretending to be mahaan giving pravachan to Abhira

but in any case it made Abhira melt

She would have anyway melted if she knew truth from someone else but they cant stop WWing pathetic Ruhi

Ruhi's words are double edged sword...Ek taraf her words are like advising something good and doosri taraf it's like pressing Abhira to leave Armaan..

Ye giving sympathy card to Ruhi and Armaan ka guilt se stupidity ( thankfully kam toh ho rah hai )ek din in dono miya biwi ko le doobega...smiley44

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ikr. That whole scene and even the hospital bit of theirs was so good and impactful. On the other hand, the parts with vidya and some other fam members just look melodramatic and fake which takes away the impact.

That nahi is a meme worthy material smiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i am doubting on surrogacy only. Remember it had to come on our couple through sister and ghum snatched it first ours was still going through start phase of ni conceiving. One of our friends got the news they are planning this surrogacy karke then.

If they start surrogacy track, then I am leaving the show that moment itself ( Now also not watching properly, going with wus 🤭🤭🤭). I did the same with yeh hai mohabbatein too. For me that story finished where ishita got concieved. That's will be master trigger point for me to leave this show no matter how much I love ab-ar characters and their chemistry.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

what Ruhi has for Armaan is not understanding but the ability to manipulate him selfishly to make him do her bidding

She is expert at guilt tripping, manipulating and victimizing herself.

If she really understoof she wouldnt have forced him to marry against his wishes. she wouldnt have sabotaged Abhiras proposal. she would have come clean about her own deeds and apologized for it.

Ruhi knows things about Armaan and his family dynamics because Armaan told her everything whereas Abhira read his family dynamics and his feelings without him saying anything. she just observed and understood what was going on and was perceptive enough to figure things out. thats why she always knew something was there between him-Ruhi too.

so true. Now she’s just backing off because what else can she do?!

I would have started liking Ruhi if she herself had called off the wedding. She wanted to marry him even though she knew he doesn’t like her anymore.