Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1199684 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I don't feel he was oblidged to tell her about his past...

She was anyway going to leave after one year whats the need to drag her into the mess...

That should not be her problem ki he didn't tell..

If she is an over-expressive person thats her issue not armaan's..

I also don't tell many things related to my life to my best friend..

Becoz I don't like over-sharing whats the big deal.

I never ever seen her questioning armaan once that why he and his ex gaslighted her and used her as a way out when they both get caught while planning their future.

Her issue is childish that how come armaan had a love before her or that he is a playboy who will keep on jumping from one girl to another and this is coming when just the day after he put his life on line while saving her not to forget he left his family....so this question on his love was a below belt blow...she should have listened to him and than questioned his intention based on replies, becoz reasons were so strong that she cpuld still corner him... but madam take a stupid rant you lived ruhi now me tommorow someone else🤷‍♀️

And biggest issue is her clean chit to ruhi and taking her as a victim as she thought herself to be..

And if she don't want to address the actual cat in the room herself..

I can't close my eyes and say okay thik hai jo bhi hai.

Her reasons were so strong and valid for making armaan cry but the track she chose and herself made a mockery of heartbreak..what to say...

I sometime feel sad sometime angry sometime irritated...

A guy , according to her a two timer and she should be running away as far as possible( aaj mile ho.dobara mat milna thats what she said right) and going back to same guy's father and saying him that she don't know anyone with name armaam,its aughable to me, and had hi ho gi ab toh she is living in that same guy's house( take note its not in a way to call.her freeloader thats not the issue), its being near and face to face with same disloyal man and above all saying maa mas to a lady who was equally partake in armaan's ema crime by hiding it and not to mention enjoying and partying with same guy's family....

See you can ignore these things I can't.

So lets be agree to disagree becoz very respectfully dear I can't argue..

I got your viewpoint..

I mentioned mine..

Our perspectives are way different...

I have a very different take on this. Since it's an open forum I think I can share it with u.

OK u just said Abhira and Armaan had a deal marriage and that's why he was not obliged to tell her the truth.Fine enough .Marriage was not normal but atleast it was a deal right..A deal between Armaan and Abhira.So under every damn circumstances,he was obliged to keep the integrity of that deal.Did he ? If I make a deal with a certain person, I also have the responsibility to never allow a third person to barge into that. Its that only .Yes he had a relationship or infatuation with Ruhi or whatever. That's his problem na.He was very well able to see how Ruhi was continuously coming in btw them and demeaning Abhira for just being a deal wife.Either he should have kept Ruhi in boundaries or he should have let Abhira know the reason of Ruhi's over interference in their life. If he had done that then things would not have been so complicated right?..Ok I understand how he was bounded by family,Ruhi's manipulations etc.But still all I am saying is when u make a person a part of your family,u shd also have the responsibility to keep transparency with that person.

Abhira was overexpressive??? And what about him? Did he not tell Abhira that I know you better than anyone else.Did he not have strong emotional attachments with her? Esp during that hospital track and yuv track? Armaan always wanted Abhira to share each and every single thing about her daily life..So vahi expectations agar Abhira rakhe to over expectations kaise?? Their marriage was only a deal in paper na..For me it seemed so .Apart from not having a physical relationship they were legit behaving like a husband and wife. Becoming each other's comfort zone, support system,solving problems together etc .Isi reason se hi to Ruhi bar bar interfere kar Rahi thi. She had to remember AA time and time again that their marriage was only deal one.

She had no problems with Armaan's past life .But the chitwali being Ruhi made all the difference..And meri perspective mein vo bahut badi baat hain.

Ok that's it. Its just a different take and no way trying to have a fight with u

Edited by Lissadoc - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Lissadoc

I have a very different take on this. Since it's an open forum I think I can share it with u.

OK u just said Abhira and Armaan had a deal marriage and that's why he was not obliged to tell her the truth.Fine enough .Marriage was not normal but atleast it was a deal right..A deal between Armaan and Abhira.So under every damn circumstances,he was obliged to keep the integrity of that deal.Did he ? If I make a deal with a certain person, I also have the responsibility to never allow a third person to barge into that. Its that only .Yes he had a relationship or infatuation with Ruhi or whatever. That's his problem na.He was very well able to see how Ruhi was continuously coming in btw them and demeaning Abhira for just being a deal wife.Either he should have kept Ruhi in boundaries or he should have let Abhira know the reason of Ruhi's over interference in their life. If he had done that then things would not have been so complicated right?..Ok I understand how he has bounded by family,Ruhi's manipulations etc.But still all I am saying when u make a person a part of your family,u shd also have the responsibility to keep transparency with that person.

Abhira was overexpressive??? And what about him? Did he not tell Abhira that I know you better than anyone else.Did he not have strong emotional attachments with her? Esp during that hospital track and yuv track? Armaan always wanted Abhira to share each and every single thing about her daily life..So vahi expectations agar Abhira rakhe to over expectations kaise?? Their marriage was only a deal in paper only na..For me it seemed so .Apart from not having a physical relationship they were legit behaving like a husband and wife. Becoming each other's comfort zone, support system,solving problems together etc .Isi reason se hi to Ruhi bar bar interfere kar Rahi thi. She had to remember AA time and time again that their marriage was only deal one.

She had no problems with Armaan's past life .But the chitwali being Ruhi made all the difference..And meri perspective mein vo bahut badi baat hain.

Ok that's it. Its just a different take and no way trying to have a fight with u

so in the same way, isn't abhira also had the responsibility to share every truth to her deal marriage husband?

1. hiding charu loves her boss (maybe ab didn't knew that he had a son but she did knew their boss is much much older than them). and upar se usko defend bi kia or jb uski suni nahi to like a spoilt kid she went to hide in cupboard? get some senses ab, a 22 yo isn't that naive..
  2. she was living in his real mom's house since so many days with HIS father, but she doesn't feel it is necessary to inform her deal marriage husband about that. right right isme bi armaan is at fault.
  3. armaan told her so so many times to not to interfere in his family matters, as she herself gets into a situation where she is blamed, but no, the spoilt kid will not listen to anyone about it.
  4. and yeah not to forget, after the chitwali truth is out, she doesn't go to her DEAL MARRIAGE HUSBAND but instead went to question the girl involved? like seriously? you know it looked like the wifes who doesn't hold their husband guilty in any matters.
  5. she w/o thinking anything, even after several warnings went to fight against dadi in the case. and then was celebrating expecting everyone to forget about it hahah.

hypocrisy ..

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OK u just said Abhira and Armaan had a deal marriage and that's why he was not obliged to tell her the truth.Fine enough .Marriage was not normal but atleast it was a deal right..A deal between Armaan and Abhira.So under every damn circumstances,he was obliged to keep the integrity of that deal.Did he ? If I make a deal with a certain person, I also have the responsibility to never allow a third person to barge into that. Its that only .Yes he had a relationship or infatuation with Ruhi or whatever. That's his problem na.He was very well able to see how Ruhi was continuously coming in btw them and demeaning Abhira for just being a deal wife.Either he should have kept Ruhi in boundaries or he should have let Abhira know the reason of Ruhi's over interference in their life. If he had done that then things would not have been so complicated right?..Ok I understand how he has bounded by family,Ruhi's manipulations etc.But still all I am saying when u make a person a part of your family,u shd also have the responsibility to keep transparency with that person.

Abhira was overexpressive??? And what about him? Did he not tell Abhira that I know you better than anyone else.Did he not have strong emotional attachments with her? Esp during that hospital track and yuv track? Armaan always wanted Abhira to share each and every single thing about her daily life..So vahi expectations agar Abhira rakhe to over expectations kaise?? Their marriage was only a deal in paper only na..For me it seemed so .Apart from not having a physical relationship they were legit behaving like a husband and wife. Becoming each other's comfort zone, support system,solving problems together etc .Isi reason se hi to Ruhi bar bar interfere kar Rahi thi. She had to remember AA time and time again that their marriage was only deal one.

Okay...

Lets go with what you wrote..

Than also she is not addressing that issue..

Her problem is not ruhi being chitwali, and armaan hid it..

Her problem is mainly that use kal kisi aur se pyaar tha aaj usse hai aur kal.kisi aur se ho jayega..

And I don't understand if we go by what you wrote how ruhi is victim whom she protecting so vigorously...

And why her issue is so big with armaan but at same time she is lerfectly okay with vidya being in cahoots with both ar-ru...

See hypocricy doesn't work..

Her question itself are invalid..

how can she blame someone for loving or even having crush on someone esle before her...

Her constant nagging is pyaar ka kya hai aaj tumse hai kal kisi aur se ho jayega parson kisi aur se...

Why is she not pointing out the issues as you said that why ruhi was being protected by armaan when she qiestioned her rather than saying she is saying tumne mujhe aur ruhi dono ko ghumaya...

Armaan can't held responsible for her falling in love with him, when he aksed her to rotate around him saying his name..

he did that with ruhi not abhira...

she had all tge right to question what wrong happend with her but than she should that...rather than whining on fact ki kisi aur se pyaar tha kaise....

What kind of stupidity is this...

I mean god forbid..are you thinking that 100% people are single before theybsettle down🙄

Bhai people have relationships they broke up and move on..

What kind of below belt remark is this.

Kal kisi aur se pyaar ho jayega.

If abhira keaves him than he had all right in the world to move on...he can't be gaslighted for basic human right...

And as far as I know ruhi did marry his brother right than didn't he had right to move on...

And if abhira thinks he aked ruhi to marry his brother to have an ema behind his back than 2 things very clear.

One hiw can she even tolerate sight of such immoral person leave aside all that puppy eyes to him..

Second in ema both parties are guilty not only guy so why clean chit to ruhi......

I can't jump in one side and say okay armaan did bad so now abhira's unreasonability is also tolerable...

When she had so many genuine reasons to take decision of leaving armaan she chose a child tantrum...

Are you kidding me😅

Bhai issue toh ab bhi vaise ka vaise hai....

Use toh bas yeh gurantee chahiye ki kal ko armaan kahin kisi aur se pyaar na kar baithe..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kya hai yeh...

Stupid plot stupid dialogues stupid characters..

Any day i will see amruta chitnis over this stupud FL....🤣

Atkeast that gurl talks fact..

Her heart is in place..

Her questions are valid. .

Oh I like her charcater..

Ekta ka show na hota toh vo dekhti mein🤣🤣🤣

Kya sawaal puche bndi ne viraat se apne baap se kya stand liya hai apne liye....facts and pure facts...

Even when that guy is already married to his furst wife and forcefully married her still no below belt remarks...

Bandi ne jayaaz batein bol ke hi chup karva diya...

Par fir ekta toh ekta hai...

No-one can beat her....

1199684 thumbnail

[QUOTE=ceyy]

so in the same way, isn't abhira also had the responsibility to share every truth to her deal marriage husband?

1. hiding charu loves her boss (maybe ab didn't knew that he had a son but she did knew their boss is much much older than them). and upar se usko defend bi kia or jb uski suni nahi to like a spoilt kid she went to hide in cupboard? get some senses ab, a 22 yo isn't that naive..
  2. she was living in his real mom's house since so many days with HIS father, but she doesn't feel it is necessary to inform her deal marriage husband about that. right right isme bi armaan is at fault.
  3. armaan told her so so many times to not to interfere in his family matters, as she herself gets into a situation where she is blamed, but no, the spoilt kid will not listen to anyone about it.
  4. and yeah not to forget, after the chitwali truth is out, she doesn't go to her DEAL MARRIAGE HUSBAND but instead went to question the girl involved? like seriously? you know it looked like the wifes who doesn't hold their husband guilty in any matters.
  5. she w/o thinking anything, even after several warnings went to fight against dadi in the case. and then was celebrating expecting everyone to forget about it hahah.

hypocrisy ..

[/QUOTE ] Hypocrisy?? Really

Let me start from beginning

1. Charu kand .Yes Charu ,a full grown adult in her full consciousness fell in love with a man . Abhira just found out that and Charu herself said Abhira that she will herself look into it.So aise mein agar Abhira gave time to Charu to figure out by herself what's so hypocritical about that?? Anyways they were not planning to elope or something like that na .I will just keep that aside, just tell me how did Armaan deal with that? Don't u feel like atleast he should have given Abhira a chance to explain herself? I felt so.

2.Acc to Armaan and Abhira they r divorced right. So technically speaking Armaan is not Abhira's deal husband now .So just because Ar is her deal husband,she needs to tell him abt his birth mother's house doesn't stand right?? And I don't think it will be used to create future MU. Bcz plot is clearly shifting from Shivani as of now .

3..Yes yahi to problem hain..Armaan ne kaha sabse acche se raho so Raha Armaan ne kaha family matter se dur raho to usse vo bhi karna padega .And let me remember u Armaan herself made her a part of family .So that family is technically speaking was hers also na... Bcz family ka to ek hi matlab hota hain .During Krish's career issue also,Ar and Abhira together solved the problem right?? So what is this? Situation ki anusar she shouldn't interfere in his family matters😅😅..Yeah very much like a spoilt kid

4. I also have a problem with how the Ar Ru past affair was dealt.Still she didn't go there by her own . Kaveri made her so.And with that video proof anyone can go mad .

5.She was wrong there for reaching at a conclusion without prior research ..But she realised her mistake soon right and even gathered proofs also to prove Kaveri innocent..Agar vo apni galti kabhi nahi manti zidd pakadkar rahi to then for me she would have been a hypocrite..Here she did apologise too. That's what which make Abhira spcl for me .

Hypocrisy?? Really

Let me start from begin

1. Charu kand .Yes Charu ,a full grown adult in her full consciousness fell in love with a man . Abhira just found out that and Charu herself said Abhira that she will herself look into it.So aise mein agar Abhira gave time to Charu to figure out by herself what's so hypocritical about that?? Anyways they were not planning to elope or something like that na .I will just keep that aside, just tell me how did Armaan deal with that? Don't u feel like atleast he should have given Abhira a chance to explain herself? I felt so.

2.Acc to Armaan and Abhira they r divorced right. So technically speaking Armaan is not Abhira's deal husband now .So just because Ar is her deal husband,she needs to tell him abt his birth mother's house doesn't stand right?? And I don't think it will be used to create future MU. Bcz plot is clearly shifting from Shivani as of now .

3..Yes yahi to problem hain..Armaan ne kaha sabse acche se raho so Raha Armaan ne kaha family matter se dur raho to usse vo bhi karna padega .And let me remember u Armaan herself made her a part of family .So that family is technically speaking was her also na... Bcz family ka to ek hi matlab hota hain .During Krish's career issue also,Ar and Abhira together solved the problem right?? So what is this? Situation ki anusar she shouldn't interfere in his family matters😅😅..Yeah very much like a spoilt kid

4. I also have a problem with how the Ar Ru past affair was dealt.Still she didn't go there by her own . Kaveri made her so.And with that video proof anyone can go mad .

5.She was wrong there for reaching at a conclusion without prior research ..But she realised her mistake soon right and even gathered proofs also to prove Kaveri innocent..Agar vo apni galti kabhi nahi manti zidd pakadkar rahi to then for me she would have been a hypocrite..Here she did apologise too. That's what make Abhira spcl for me .

I can understand your pov as well but I don't like when people conveniently side with ab and bash ar everytime. both, infact everyone should be held accountable when they are at fault.

and if you're saying ki ab ne ar ko uski mom ke ghr ke baare me ni btaya because they had already been divorced then in the same way ar ne ab ko chitwali ke baare me ni btaya kyuki she was his past, they were not married that time simple 🙂

1199684 thumbnail

Okay...

Lets go with what you wrote..

Than also she is not addressing that issue..

Her problem is not ruhi being chitwali, and armaan hid it..

Her problem is mainly that use kal kisi aur se pyaar tha aaj usse hai aur kal.kisi aur se ho jayega..

And I don't understand if we go by what you wrote how ruhi is victim whom she protecting so vigorously...

And why her issue is so big with armaan but at same time she is lerfectly okay with vidya being in cahoots with both ar-ru...

See hypocricy doesn't work..

Her question itself are invalid..

how can she blame someone for loving or even having crush on someone esle before her...

Her constant nagging is pyaar ka kya hai aaj tumse hai kal kisi aur se ho jayega parson kisi aur se...

Why is she not pointing out the issues as you said that why ruhi was being protected by armaan when she qiestioned her rather than saying she is saying tumne mujhe aur ruhi dono ko ghumaya...

Armaan can't held responsible for her falling in love with him, when he aksed her to rotate around him saying his name..

he did that with ruhi not abhira...

she had all tge right to question what wrong happend with her but than she should that...rather than whining on fact ki kisi aur se pyaar tha kaise....

What kind of stupidity is this...

I mean god forbid..are you thinking that 100% people are single before theybsettle down🙄

Bhai people have relationships they broke up and move on..

What kind of below belt remark is this.

Kal kisi aur se pyaar ho jayega.

If abhira keaves him than he had all right in the world to move on...he can't be gaslighted for basic human right...

And as far as I know ruhi did marry his brother right than didn't he had right to move on...

And if abhira thinks he aked ruhi to marry his brother to have an ema behind his back than 2 things very clear.

One hiw can she even tolerate sight of such immoral person leave aside all that puppy eyes to him..

Second in ema both parties are guilty not only guy so why clean chit to ruhi......

I can't jump in one side and say okay armaan did bad so now abhira's unreasonability is also tolerable...

When she had so many genuine reasons to take decision of leaving armaan she chose a child tantrum...

Are you kidding me😅

Bhai issue toh ab bhi vaise ka vaise hai....

Use toh bas yeh gurantee chahiye ki kal ko armaan kahin kisi aur se pyaar na kar baithe..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kya hai yeh...

Stupid plot stupid dialogues stupid characters..

Any day i will see amruta chitnis over this stupud FL....🤣

Atkeast that gurl talks fact..

Her heart is in place..

Her questions are valid. .

Oh I like her charcater..

Ekta ka show na hota toh vo dekhti mein🤣🤣🤣

Kya sawaal puche bndi ne viraat se apne baap se kya stand liya hai apne liye....facts and pure facts...

Even when that guy is already married to his furst wife and forcefully married her still no below belt remarks...

Bandi ne jayaaz batein bol ke hi chup karva diya...

Par fir ekta toh ekta hai...

No-one can beat her....

I think u didnt get my point.My reply was only to the bold part where u said Armaan was not obliged to tell Abhira the truth bcz she was just his deal wife. ...I am also not happy the way they dealt with Ar Ru past affair.Dadi and Ruhi set a narrative before her and I agree she shouldn't have believed it completely.Ok she should have given Armaan a chance to explain himself? And what would he say? How is he going to explain that? When he himself is not recognising Ruhi's manipulations or her equal part in in all these mess,why should I keep an expectation from Abhira to understand that? If she had a problem with his past life,then why would she even fall in love with him? Its Ruhi's mess which hurt her the most.

And regarding Vidya u r right .She should keep distance from that flipper woman .Yeah may be she was so mahaan or whatever.But Vidya is not the person she fell in love with? Vidya was not the person she made a deal with it .It was Armaan .And she also said after her mother its Armaan who matters her to the most .Its like Hum jisse sabse jyaada pyaar karta hain ussi ka diya huva ghaav hi sabse chupta hain. I will take it in that way.

1199684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ceyy

I can understand your pov as well but I don't like when people conveniently side with ab and bash ar everytime. both, infact everyone should be held accountable when they are at fault.

and if you're saying ki ab ne ar ko uski mom ke ghr ke baare me ni btaya because they had already been divorced then in the same way ar ne ab ko chitwali ke baare me ni btaya kyuki she was his past, they were not married that time simple 🙂

Yeah .I understand u having a diff pov and it's totally fine too🤟
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think u didnt get my point.My reply was only to the bold part where u said Armaan was not obliged to tell Abhira the truth bcz she was just his deal wife. ...I am also not happy the way they dealt with Ar Ru past affair.Dadi and Ruhi set a narrative before her and I agree she shouldn't have believed it completely.Ok she should have given Armaan a chance to explain himself? And what would he say? How is he going to explain that? When he himself is not recognising Ruhi's manipulations or her equal part in in all these mess,why should I keep an expectation from Abhira to understand that? If she had a problem with his past life,then why would she even fall in love with him? Its Ruhi's mess which hurt her the most.

And regarding Vidya u r right .She should keep distance from that flipper woman .Yeah may be she was so mahaan or whatever.But Vidya is not the person she fell in love with? Vidya was not the person she made a deal with it .It was Armaan .And she also said after her mother its Armaan who matters her to the most .Its like Hum jisse sabse jyaada pyaar karta hain ussi ka diya huva ghaav hi sabse chupta hain. I will take it in that way.

@B- Exactly..

He had no explaination..

Than it would not look like kaveri's manipulation, it would have given abhira's individual stand point...

And would not make her look so unreasonable...

Thats the reason I wanted her to listen him and than counter question him becoz she had no defense...

But now it is giving vibe of manipulation more than what wrong happened with her and I have a big issue with that...

If she had questioned and waited for armaan to give his explaination it would have pulled her character from KP manipulation and take focus on her individual reaction and after that her complete cut off from Armaan na ki jake uske ghar mein raho..

Bhai mein kaunsa keh rhi hoon ki vidya se naak ragdavaye vo but she do love vidya you can't deny that, its not ki armaan se pyaar hai toh uske sath aisa salook vudya se bhi bada pyaar hai use saying that she take someone as mother is not a choti baat for me..you don't see it that way thats your pov. Becoz when you want to unsee the things you don't want to see toh vo nazar bhi nhi ati..

But mujhe ati hai...

and you justified it by saying mahaan..

means abhira's actions have explainations..🤣🤣🤣

but if others don't want to accept this mahanta than thats issue...kya hai yeh...

Mujhe nhi kehna uski unreasonability ko mahanta..

Who is saying abhira to understand those manipulations..

Just saying ki please call kettle black as it is..

Both are wrong so why to patronize one while announce guilt tripping other...

Not say she manipulated armaan, kisne kaha ki yeh samjhna hai ki ruhi manipulate ki armaan ko..

Saying ki ema is 2 people's mistake not one person kaam...😅😅😅😅

Now call it time out...

Your viewpoint is way different..

You would not see wrong with abhira..

And I can't ignore the hell lot wrong in her actions in this track..

So no point of discussion..its pointless..

So just take it as different prespective and move on👍👍

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ceyy

Because of Abhira faults anyone else got hurt apart from her and that's not the same case with Armaan

How can people even keep both of them in same line while comparing faults?

1199684 thumbnail

@B- Exactly..

He had no explaination..

Than it would not look like kaveri's manipulation, it would have given abhira's individual stand point...

And would not make her look so unreasonable...

Thats the reason I wanted her to listen him and than counter question him becoz she had no defense...

But now it is giving vibe of manipulation more than what wrong happened with her and I have a big issue with that...

If she had questioned and waited for armaan to give his explaination it would have pulled her character from KP manipulation and take focus on her individual reaction and after that her complete cut off from Armaan na ki jake uske ghar mein raho..

Bhai mein kaunsa keh rhi hoon ki vidya se naak ragdavaye vo but she do love vidya you can't deny that, its not ki armaan se pyaar hai toh uske sath aisa salook vudya se bhi bada pyaar hai use saying that she take someone as mother is not a choti baat for me..you don't see it that way thats your pov. Becoz when you want to unsee the things you don't want to see toh vo nazar bhi nhi ati..

But mujhe ati hai...

and you justified it by saying mahaan..

means abhira's actions have explainations..🤣🤣🤣

but if others don't want to accept this mahanta than thats issue...kya hai yeh...

Mujhe nhi kehna uski unreasonability ko mahanta..

Who is saying abhira to understand those manipulations..

Just saying ki please call kettle black as it is..

Both are wrong so why to patronize one while announce guilt tripping other...

Not say she manipulated armaan, kisne kaha ki yeh samjhna hai ki ruhi manipulate ki armaan ko..

Saying ki ema is 2 people's mistake not one person kaam...😅😅😅😅

Now call it time out...

Your viewpoint is way different..

You would not see wrong with abhira..

And I can't ignore the hell lot wrong in her actions in this track..

So no point of discussion..its pointless..

So just take it as different prespective and move on👍👍

Areey dude I have no issues with u or anyone in this forum speaking against Abhira..I didn't mention something like that in my post too .It was just a different take and I will still stand by that.

Yeah let's move on🤟🤟