Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Thats what I was thinking- he's a police officersmiley22Every moment on duty is a risk.smiley29

Hes already neen shot... smiley24

Her epiphany will last till Madhav wakes up and says "Come Anhira let's go home, my wound will get infected being around these hypocritical people' smiley14smiley37

Once Madhavji recovers and back on his 2 legs , Vidyaji also will be back to usual self

It is a matter of time ...She is queen of " palat"smiley37

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Starting mein kitni pyari thi ye meine socha bhi nahi tha ise ego issues honge but behen ko dekho I agree with this statement agar nahi chahti toh use saaf saaf clear kardo Lekin nahi maam ko full lead on karna hain shadi ke time use propose kardi use kosti rahi ab vo aaraha hain aur usne itna sab kardiya itni help kardi fir bhi satisfied nahi hain miss.... Bcoz inse accept nahi hora ki armaan ne inhe reject kaise kardiya tha pehle vo shaadi deal wale hain ye abhira khud kitni baar boli thi

I am 100% sure in case agar armaan pehle pyaar mein padhke confess kardeta toh ye use duniya bhar ka attitude dekha deti she would said "Mein pyaar vyaar mein nahi padti apni feelings kachre mein fekdo" ..."Mere liye mera carrier imp hain ( jo ki ye already hazaar baar bol chuki) insabke liye time nahi hain " "......

.... " Etc etc

Edited by Nhikia - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Madhav get ups and say still their divorce is pending ... Bichara pitega armaan say aur abhira say .. abhi abhi Armaan started loving madhav smiley36

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nhikia

Starting mein kitni pyari thi ye meine socha bhi nahi tha ise ego issues honge but behen ko dekho I agree with this statement agar nahi chahti toh use saaf saaf clear kardo Lekin nahi maam ko full lead on karna hain shadi ke time use propose kardi use kosti rahi ab vo aaraha hain aur usne itna sab kardiya itni help kardi fir bhi satisfied nahi hain miss.... Bcoz inse accept nahi hora ki armaan ne inhe reject kaise kardiya tha pehle vo shaadi deal wale hain ye abhira khud kitni baar boli thi

I am 100% sure in case agar armaan pehle pyaar mein padhke confess kardeta toh ye use duniya bhar ka attitude dekha deti she would said "Mein pyaar vyaar mein nahi padti apni feelings kachre mein fekdo" ..."Mere liye mera carrier imp hain ( jo ki ye already hazaar baar bol chuki) insabke liye time nahi hain " "......

.... " Etc etc

Are yeh bhi hota na ki usne reject kaise kar diya toh bhi kuch lagta pata..

In madam ko is cheez se problem hai ki how could armaan liked someone else before her..

Matlab how dare he..

She is the flag bearer of irritating FLs....smiley11

Iski shakal tak nhi dekh pa rahi mein..

Irritating as hell.....

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by Digastric - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Are yeh bhi hota na ki usne reject kaise kar diya toh bhi kuch lagta pata..

In madam ko is cheez se problem hai ki how could armaan liked someone else before her..

Matlab how dare he..

She is the flag bearer of irritating FLs....smiley11

Iski shakal tak nhi dekh pa rahi mein..

Irritating as hell.....

Don’t know if u have watched all the episodes or not but She don’t have problem because Armaan have a past ,she already knows about chitwali and Armaan told her he and chitwali are over . Even before proposing him she thought about chitwali. She is feeling betrayed because he was hiding chitwali is Ruhi , they were living in the same house sharing the room but he didn’t tell her about Ruhi and hos past but kept her in dark . from the video Dadi showed he was discussing DV with his ex who is also his babhi who he kept lying as his friend from last 10 months. So shouldn’t she feel cheated, betrayed and heartbroken ? He hugged ,kissed her ,told her she is his family wrote her name on the bench beside his family members but didn’t even feel like sharing his past even after she asked him multiple times? What will any girl in her place feel ?
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Don’t know if u have watched all the episodes or not but She don’t have problem because Armaan have a past ,she already knows about chitwali and Armaan told her he and chitwali are over . Even before proposing him she thought about chitwali. She is feeling betrayed because he was hiding chitwali is Ruhi , they were living in the same house sharing the room but he didn’t tell her about Ruhi and hos past but kept her in dark . from the video Dadi showed he was discussing DV with his ex who is also his babhi who he kept lying as his friend from last 10 months. So shouldn’t she feel cheated, betrayed and heartbroken ? He hugged ,kissed her ,told her she is his family wrote her name on the bench beside his family members but didn’t even feel like sharing his past even after she asked him multiple times? What will any girl in her place feel ?

I don't feel he was oblidged to tell her about his past...

She was anyway going to leave after one year whats the need to drag her into the mess...

That should not be her problem ki he didn't tell..

If she is an over-expressive person thats her issue not armaan's..

I also don't tell many things related to my life to my best friend..

Becoz I don't like over-sharing whats the big deal.

I never ever seen her questioning armaan once that why he and his ex gaslighted her and used her as a way out when they both get caught while planning their future.

Her issue is childish that how come armaan had a love before her or that he is a playboy who will keep on jumping from one girl to another and this is coming when just the day after he put his life on line while saving her not to forget he left his family....so this question on his love was a below belt blow...she should have listened to him and than questioned his intention based on replies, becoz reasons were so strong that she cpuld still corner him... but madam take a stupid rant you lived ruhi now me tommorow someone else🤷‍♀️

And biggest issue is her clean chit to ruhi and taking her as a victim as she thought herself to be..

And if she don't want to address the actual cat in the room herself..

I can't close my eyes and say okay thik hai jo bhi hai.

Her reasons were so strong and valid for making armaan cry but the track she chose and herself made a mockery of heartbreak..what to say...

I sometime feel sad sometime angry sometime irritated...

A guy , according to her a two timer and she should be running away as far as possible( aaj mile ho.dobara mat milna thats what she said right) and going back to same guy's father and saying him that she don't know anyone with name armaam,its aughable to me, and had hi ho gi ab toh she is living in that same guy's house( take note its not in a way to call.her freeloader thats not the issue), its being near and face to face with same disloyal man and above all saying maa mas to a lady who was equally partake in armaan's ema crime by hiding it and not to mention enjoying and partying with same guy's family....

See you can ignore these things I can't.

So lets be agree to disagree becoz very respectfully dear I can't argue..

I got your viewpoint..

I mentioned mine..

Our perspectives are way different...

Edited by Nephy1 - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When Abhira is the one dealing with the interference and vitriol of Ruhi, ofc he's obliged to tell her.if he expects transparency from Abhira, he owes it to her too. He also knows if roles were reversed, he'd be pissed.

Thankfully Armaan in the show realizes he has screwed up and is willing to make up for it.

Abhiras outbursts have been absolutely on point, well written and Sam has delivered it beautifully 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

I don't feel he was oblidged to tell her about his past...

She was anyway going to leave after one year whats the need to drag her into the mess...

That should not be her problem ki he didn't tell..

If she is an over-expressive person thats her issue not armaan's..

I also don't tell many things related to my life to my best friend..

Becoz I don't like over-sharing whats the big deal.

I never ever seen her questioning armaan once that why he and his ex gaslighted her and used her as a way out when they both get caught while planning their future.

Her issue is childish that how come armaan had a love before her or that he is a playboy who will keep on jumping from one girl to another and this is coming when just the day after he put his life on line while saving her not to forget he left his family....so this question on his love was a below belt blow...she should have listened to him and than questioned his intention based on replies, becoz reasons were so strong that she cpuld still corner him... but madam take a stupid rant you lived ruhi now me tommorow someone else🤷‍♀️

And biggest issue is her clean chit to ruhi and taking her as a victim as she thought herself to be..

And if she don't want to address the actual cat in the room herself..

I can't close my eyes and say okay thik hai jo bhi hai.

Her reasons were so strong and valid for making armaan cry but the track she chose and herself made a mockery of heartbreak..what to say...

I sometime feel sad sometime angry sometime irritated...

A guy , according to her a two timer and she should be running away as far as possible( aaj mile ho.dobara mat milna thats what she said right) and going back to same guy's father and saying him that she don't know anyone with name armaam,its aughable to me, and had hi ho gi ab toh she is living in that same guy's house( take note its not in a way to call.her freeloader thats not the issue), its being near and face to face with same disloyal man and above all saying maa mas to a lady who was equally partake in armaan's ema crime by hiding it and not to mention enjoying and partying with same guy's family....

See you can ignore these things I can't.

So lets be agree to disagree becoz very respectfully dear I can't argue..

I got your viewpoint..

I mentioned mine..

Our perspectives are way different...

I would have believed he is an introvert if he didn’t share anything with Ruhi ,but he did share everything with her but not Abhria even when she asked multiple times, even I don’t like sharing my personal matters with my friends so I don’t share with anyone and no one kisses their best friends and writes their names beside their family members.

And she living with M ,she was about to leave to Mussoorie but he called her back and she was not well , she have her own bond with M and other cousins irrespective of Armaan, she didn’t ask them to bring the cake or for the party. And she did save kiara and helped Krish with his career , got Aryaan hockey 🏑 so their bond is beyond Armaan and Abhira’s relationship .

Anyway , i don’t see too much logic and hints in ITV shows as they keep forgetting what they wrote yesterday so i only watch the shows i enjoy so I don’t have to starch my head. Watched 4-5 episodes of Jahnak and it’s unbearable for me so stopped watching to save myself from that crap smiley36

I respect ur opinion Though we have a complete diff perspective . I quoted because we discussed earlier too and if u r not comfortable I understand. smiley1

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I would have believed he is an introvert if he didn’t share anything with Ruhi ,but he did share everything with her but not Abhria even when she asked multiple times, even I don’t like sharing my personal matters with my friends so I don’t share with anyone and no one kisses their best friends and writes their names beside their family members.
And she living with M ,she was about to leave to Mussoorie but he called her back and she was not well , she have her own bond with M and other cousins irrespective of Armaan, she didn’t ask them to bring the cake or for the party. And she did save kiara and helped Krish with his career , got Aryaan hockey 🏑 so their bond is beyond Armaan and Abhira’s relationship .
Anyway , i don’t see too much logic and hints in ITV shows as they keep forgetting what they wrote yesterday so i only watch the shows i enjoy so I don’t have to starch my head. Watched 4-5 episodes of Jahnak and it’s unbearable for me so stopped watching to save myself from that crap smiley36

I respect ur opinion Though we have a complete diff preservative . I quoted because we discussed earlier too and if u r not comfortable I understand. smiley1

No dear its not about comfort..

Its about prespective..

We have very different so we can't agree thats why I said ki discussion ka koi fayda nhi hoga..

I can understand your pov..

I have no issues...

Every individual had a diff. way of looking at same thing..

So that doesn't bother me..

Just to avoid discussion which had no result, I said so...

Ause koi fayda hi nhi hai toh kya hi kar lenge hum dono discussion kar ke bhi🙂