Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she is totally destroyed with what she went in her moh maya kept elders words away that too kept her family aside keeping ar as priority and that family as hers. Who are they first. They kept her till they wanted threw her away when the son rejected. It's his family any day they will be with him either not now or later. Surekha told her they are seeing you like beti but you are our beti. Manish warmed her for shadi still she didn't listen. What did ar lost in all these nothing he got abhira thru his father, family is slowly coming to his side either hook of crook. What did ruhi get in all these immoral things nothing.Na pati mila na sasuraal.Dadi used her against abhira always.So it's better she stays away from those people and have her life with these unsorted things finances, family relationships.

True

Poddar's elders can never be anyone's family They are all about either controlling or using their daughter-in-laws for their own selfish purposes Goenka's No matter their upbringing n support for stupid things do want Ruhi to genuinely be happy They are her Only n true family she is left with She should also just focus on them n her own self

None of the Poddar's lost anything but her own unhealthy obsession with Armaan led to her family go bankrupt she herself lost her peace n happy self n also lost her chance to a happy life with Rohit

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ar told ruhi he can't fight the case as he resigned the firm. He gave a brief reason of fuca vs abhira and didn't say much. Ruhi told I have you the case not the firm. Abhira came there in mandir where ruhi is there.she was still having ruhis words on head. Ruhi knocked senses into abhira with what she is doing with ar. He kept his wajood of family and firm for her love and what more she needs from him. She said I want Nothing. Either accept his love or say clearly. Don't take more time so that everything becomes late. Ar cleared to abhira he took ruhis case as he is responsible for their situation. His guilt of spoiling them made him take case. Next abhira too takes it 🤣🤣.

Vidyas 2 rs chillar ott action today hey 🙏 in that gun point of madhav on death bed vidyas guroor came out as ego🤣 to not reach madhav even when he is doing so many efforts.

As per precap vidya is cleaned only dadi left. Abhira didn't listen to what ar told to she gave blood yo madhav. Let's see the next affects of this soon🤣

Just watched the episode.. Makers have elevated her character to the point where FL ko isse class lena padasmiley36.. She had a positive childhood history man.. they will not degrade her to a level where she will be unredeemable. Whatever wrongdoings she did in Ph was because of her blind faith and hopes that she had on Armaan.. she came into her senses and now she is trying to fix her life. Even in future if Dadi uses her against Abhimaan she will be not known of Dadi’s manipulations. I was shocked after hearing Abhira’s lines, that Armaan was the cause for both of their dukh.. again one more blame. Where is the love madam?? She don’t trust him, don’t understand him, keeps blaming him, messed him totally by confessing her love in the wrong timing.. Any day her career and her momma comes first for Abhira.. and today she went back running to him after seeing the news.

She donated blood against doctor’s advice because she don’t want to loose her papa. Not because he is Armaan’s papa.. their love story jyaada din tak nahi chalnewala. Btw poora family have fallen on Abhira’s feet for saving madhav . I can see her future now clearly smiley37.. I’m thinking about Armaan’s state of mind.. mumma saved his life, Beti saved his father’s life. What will happen to him now smiley36

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Just watched the episode.. how much ever Ruhi haters try to degrade her it will not work. Makers have elevated her character to the point where FL ko isse class lena padasmiley36.. She had a positive childhood history man.. they will not degrade her to a level where she will be unredeemable. Whatever wrongdoings she did in Ph was because of her blind faith and hopes that she had on Armaan.. she came into her senses and now she is trying to fix her life. Even in future if Dadi uses her against Abhimaan she will be not known of Dadi’s manipulations. I was shocked after hearing Abhira’s lines, that Armaan was the cause for both of their dukh.. again one more blame. Where is the love madam?? She don’t trust him, don’t understand him, keeps blaming him, messed him totally by confessing her love in the wrong timing.. Any day her career and her momma comes first for Abhira.. and today she went back running to him after seeing the news.

She donated blood against doctor’s advice because she don’t want to loose her papa. Not because he is Armaan’s papa.. their love story jyaada din tak nahi chalnewala. Btw poora family have fallen on Abhira’s feet for saving madhav . I can see her future now clearly smiley37.. I’m thinking about Armaan’s state of mind.. her mumma saved his life, Beti saved his father’s life. What will happen to him now smiley35

i saw a clip where madhav filled sindoor to vidya ab lagtha hai sindoor mitega aur vidya bolegi jiss sindoor ko tumne mujhe diya hai ussi sindoor ko cheen liya 😂
Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Susi26

Just watched the episode.. how much ever Ruhi haters try to degrade her it will not work. Makers have elevated her character to the point where FL ko isse class lena padasmiley36.. She had a positive childhood history man.. they will not degrade her to a level where she will be unredeemable. Whatever wrongdoings she did in Ph was because of her blind faith and hopes that she had on Armaan.. she came into her senses and now she is trying to fix her life. Even in future if Dadi uses her against Abhimaan she will be not known of Dadi’s manipulations. I was shocked after hearing Abhira’s lines, that Armaan was the cause for both of their dukh.. again one more blame. Where is the love madam?? She don’t trust him, don’t understand him, keeps blaming him, messed him totally by confessing her love in the wrong timing.. Any day her career and her momma comes first for Abhira.. and today she went back running to him after seeing the news.

She donated blood against doctor’s advice because she don’t want to loose her papa. Not because he is Armaan’s papa.. their love story jyaada din tak nahi chalnewala. Btw poora family have fallen on Abhira’s feet for saving madhav . I can see her future now clearly smiley37.. I’m thinking about Armaan’s state of mind.. her mumma saved his life, Beti saved his father’s life. What will happen to him now smiley35

Arman poddars life ka second meaning is gratitude for the ladies 🤪

Bhai jisne jitna ehsan karna hai arman pe karlo. 🤧 mujhe lagta hai his son will he named ehsan.

Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arman poddars life ka second meaning is gratitude for the ladies 🤪

Bhai jisne jitna ehsan karna hai arman pe karlo. 🤧 mujhe lagta hai his son will he named ehsan.

Phir beti ka naam kya hoga? Since the girl will remain with abhira if they go lost 1 way, toh phir beti ka naam hoga mahanta smiley37 pet name will be mahan and phir ehsan and mahan ko armaan abhira kay death kay baad, ruhi didi paalengi. Bas then story ka the end. Moral of the story - nada nothing smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Natashaspeaks

Phir beti ka naam kya hoga? Since the girl will remain with abhira if they go lost 1 way, toh phir beti ka naam hoga mahanta smiley37 pet name will be mahan and phir ehsan and mahan ko armaan abhira kay death kay baad, ruhi didi paalengi. Bas then story ka the end. Moral of the story - nada nothing smiley36

MaahiRa but baap can be either Armaan or ShaktiMaansmiley36

Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

MaahiRa but baap can be either Armaan or ShaktiMaansmiley36

@bold smiley37

Maahira aur abhimaan toh hai hee. But she was saying ehsaan cos armaan kay upar bahut ehsaan hai. Toh abhira ka main quality toh mahanta hai(jo koi usay dikhane bol nahi Raha hai)smiley36 isliye qualities kay hisaab say beti ka naam mahanta 😂

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Vidya Poddar

Bravo Standing Ovation Oscars GIF | GIFDB.com

Since we been watching, this season this is the 2nd time Madhav been shot,

didn't she get that epiphany then. Or when he wanted to celebrate anniversary smiley44

Thats what I was thinking- he's a police officersmiley22Every moment on duty is a risk.smiley29

Hes already neen shot... smiley24

Her epiphany will last till Madhav wakes up and says "Come Anhira let's go home, my wound will get infected being around these hypocritical people' smiley14smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sofna

Thats what I was thinking- he's a police officersmiley22Every moment on duty is a risk.smiley29

Her epiphany will last till Madhav wakes up and says "Come Anhira let's go home, my wound will get infected being around these hypocritical people' smiley14smiley37

i wish ye goli 29 years pehle lagi hothi na armaan aatha na vidya hothi na ithna torture hotha smiley36
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sofna

Then abhira will make a list of ppl on a white board who can hurt him ..papa and beti will cry think over it again & make a new strategy to stay away ..that is , shift to their respective bedrooms , phir vidya Arman will live in the out house . smiley37