Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Why do I feel vidyas dialogues were actually meant for abhira ?smiley39

It was. But in 30 years of marriage didn't this guy ever go to a dangerous mission or have an injury jo aaj achanak se itna jhatka lag raha hain smiley36 i am pretty sure that he had an off screen major injury in one of the early episodes as well, but tab nahi hua kuch realize smiley8

What Ruhiji said today is 100% true but why makers? Why not make manisha chachi or krish say those dailogues? Coming from Ru was off for me. Ar has good redemption but Ru ka redemption shuru bhi nahi kiya and seedha ww. If makers really want Ru be positive then please give her good redemption.

Screenshot_2024-07-06-08-25-58-255_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Precap ruhi is with them. Might be seeing on social media or charu phone came there. Is she also B negative blood like kartik blood 🤣🤣

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It was. But in 30 years of marriage didn't this guy ever go to a dangerous mission or have an injury jo aaj achanak se itna jhatka lag raha hain smiley36 i am pretty sure that he had an off screen major injury in one of the early episodes as well, but tab nahi hua kuch realize smiley8

Initial episode mein bhi it was mentioned he was shot when armaan was in mussoorie, that was the time ruhi had her mu regarding armaan when he got panic attack & abhira attended her call.

On type karte karte yaad aaya, that time ruhi also doubted armaan's character, this time abhira did the same. Kahi behano mein parallels dikhane ka ninja technique toh nahi writers ka 🤔. Only difference, ruhi went ahead agreed to marry rohit, abhira abhi tak dusri shaadi ke baare mein nahi soch rahismiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago

Vidya please spare us mata why so ott expression? Aaj toh kajal was also giving competition to vidya.

I find it funny how Ar said everything in one go about sanjay and ru case. It was cute like a husband scare of his wife😂

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

its hypocritical to see it come from Ruhi

Usko khud koi sense nahi hai, dusron ko pravachan dene chali

But Abhira has no ego, she did listen and she has calmed down already.

And Vs dialogues are also given in such a way that it strikes a chord with Abhira

Abhira just needed a push. She was never wrong to be upset and she was never doing anything deliberately to hurt him either.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I think we are so used to itv serial picking up one issue and go on circles for months that this is too much… they can spend weeks in the same room with same dress.smiley37

And here suddenly everyone talking sense in the same freaking episode.smiley36 Someone pinch me..smiley14

And all this happened without any promo and no indication in precap... They really don't want trp.. Is it? Why are they sabotaging their show?

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mereko Abhira prooposing to Armaan waala scene chahiye! please makers ye dedoh.

It will be so cute to see Armaan blush when she goes down on a knee to propose to him

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Initial episode mein bhi it was mentioned he was shot when armaan was in mussoorie, that was the time ruhi had her mu regarding armaan when he got panic attack & abhira attended her call.

On type karte karte yaad aaya, that time ruhi also doubted armaan's character, this time abhira did the same. Kahi behano mein parallels dikhane ka ninja technique toh nahi writers ka 🤔. Only difference, ruhi went ahead agreed to marry rohit, abhira abhi tak dusri shaadi ke baare mein nahi soch rahismiley36

abhira ka koi rista nahin aya abhi tak nahi toh woh bhi jaati 🤣🤣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abhira ka koi rista nahin aya abhi tak nahi toh woh bhi jaati 🤣🤣

Viewers ko aisa na lage Shayad isiliye har 2 episode mein usko dialogues dete hain ke she still loves him. Kal bhi toh bol rahi thismiley36